[M14-ICD] Planar Cleansing

22 posts / 0 new
Last post
IMAGE(http://media.wizards.com/images/magic/tcg/products/m14/poi798sjkasd/lFfGBJvTgs_EN.jpg)

Planar Cleansing
Sorcery (Rare)
Destroy all nonland permanents.

This is a reprint.
Another favorite
I'd prefer Day of Judgment but this is ok.
I'd prefer Day of Judgment but this is ok.

I like both, but I bet theres alot of people paddling the same boat you are.

<----- Loser.

flavor text:  "You call _that_ merciless?"
rstnme: "Everything looks good when your opponent passes 4 turns in a row."
Prefer Day of Judgment or Wrath of God, but eeh, sweepers are sweepers I guess.

"Enjoy your screams, Sarpadia - they will soon be muffled beneath snow and ice."

Follow me to No Goblins Allowed

A M:tG/D&D message board with a good community and usable software

THE COALITION WAR GAME -Phyrexian Chief Praetor
Round 1: (4-1-2, 1 kill)
Round 2: (16-8-2, 4 kills)
Round 3: (18-9-2, 1 kill)
Round 4: (22-10-0, 2 kills)
Round 5: (56-16-3, 9 kills)
Round 6: (8-7-1)

Last Edited by Ralph on blank, 1920

Theros had better have a 4 mana white or black sweeper. This is pathetic.
I like it, I'll gladly run four in casual decks that can support it, but I agree with Bholdr_Mage: Do want a 4-drop sweep. 

Bro, do you even Autocard?

Autocarding: [c]Cryptic Command[/c] = Cryptic Command

Showing somebody how to autocard: [c[b][/b]]Cryptic Command[/c] = [c]Cryptic Command[/c] = Cryptic Command

I don't think a four-drop sweep will hit a core set until a certain currently existing one goes away.

CURRENT EDH DECKS: Sek'kuar | Kraj | Teysa | Wort | Purphoros | Varolz | Reaper King | Rakdos | Isperia | Ultimus | Iroas | Macar | Roon | Marath | Kruphix | Karametra | Marchesa

This card is cool, but I wish it wasn't triple white.
I don't think a four-drop sweep will hit a core set until a certain currently existing one goes away.

Despite the fact that I usually play those colors, it seems wrong that we're defined by a 2-colored sweep here. 

Bro, do you even Autocard?

Autocarding: [c]Cryptic Command[/c] = Cryptic Command

Showing somebody how to autocard: [c[b][/b]]Cryptic Command[/c] = [c]Cryptic Command[/c] = Cryptic Command

This is your go-to spell when your plane gets really dirty.
Black control has no way to wipe the board without splashing white, or playing white and blue with a splash of black.

*Sigh*
Black control has no way to wipe the board without splashing white, or white and blue.

*Sigh* 

Mutilate  exists.   
It's about time for a Damnation true print though. Maybe in Theros.
Black control has no way to wipe the board without splashing white, or white and blue.

*Sigh* 

Mutilate  exists.   

For three months, yes.

Then Theros HAS TO produce a black wipe.
Mutilate will be perfect for three months, but what happens if they completely drop the ball on Swamps matters?

I don't feel like investing in a black deck that can only be played for ~3 months, and I don't trust wizards to both actually want to make black control viable AND be able to. They may think the existing black creatures and single target spells provide enough control options, despite a single Voice of Resurgence requiring 2-3++ spells to deal with if you don't have board wipes.
Well. I'd prefer something 4 CMC, but I guess we already have Verdict....

GW

Cookie Count: 1 million + 1039 Wooden Spoon Count: 2 YMtC Trophies 1st: 9 2nd: 11 3rd: 13 4th: 4 I lost >6000 posts during the last forum migration. #14000th post at 05/11/09 #15000th post at 22/02/10 #16000th post at 10/06/10 #17000th post at 27/10/10 #18000th post at 27/04/11 #19000th post at 24/08/11 #20000th post at 21/04/12 #21000th post at 21/01/13
Ratchet Bomb?
rstnme: "Everything looks good when your opponent passes 4 turns in a row."
Planar is nice sometimes since it can wipe planeswalkers, enchantments and pesky artifacts in addition to the creatures. It's SB sweeper mostly, possibly a 1 of in the MD at best. Verdict is out ATM, so there's no reason to complain about not having a 4cmc sweep. Besides who's to say there wont be a nice 4cmc sweeper in theros? or even in the next coreset? even if they wait untill M15, verdict will still be around untill then to keep me company.

How to autocard:

Show
[c]Blaze[/c] = Blaze

you can also...

[deck]

38 Relentless Rats

22 Swamp

[/deck]

=

In my Frostraven Has No Friends v2 deck -- this may or will be a 4 of.
(Imagine a deck that consists of 94% hate and 6% wincon -- with sideboard wincon replacements rather than answers). 

Despite the fact that I usually play those colors, it seems wrong that we're defined by a 2-colored sweep here. 

That's Ravnica for you.
"I think me going Bang bang bang I win is pretty intuitive" Mafia Record: Wouldn't you like to know? 2011 Mafia Awards - Mastermind of the Year
mymoment
\
57817638 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
88318561 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
Moriok Rigger does absolutely nothing to boost other riggers. You are incorrect.
Moriok Rigger is not a Rigger in print. Only in Errata WHAT NOW! (yes, I did put that phrase in for that exact reason)
Congratulations, they have activated your trap card!
Ratchet Bomb?

Maybe that's the reason, they didn't want Day of Judgment and Ratchet Bomb on the same set.

[<o>]