brief photoshop help needed

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
My computer with photoshop on it is not working.  Would someone be willing to make a minor alteration to this image, please?

All I need is for the "KOHL" text on the container to be removed.  Probably a blur effect would be enough.  Thanks!
Is this what you're looking for?

P.S. I do not use photoshop.  I use Paint Shop Pro Photo X2.

You have the free will to agree or disagree.
You have the ability to act freely on the above choice regardless of the consequences.

That's it!  Thank you!

On a side note, we generally try to keep most photoshop-type requests in the CharDev forum, in the What Do You Think My Character Looks Like? thread (even non-character requests) in order to keep the other forums from getting cluttered with little thread stubs like this one that are resolved within a post or two...

If you have any other requests, feel free to post them there - it's where most of the active photoshppers on the forum hang out.

Show

I am the Magic Man.

(Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.)

I am the Lawnmower Man.

(I AM GOD HERE!)

I am the Skull God.

(Koo Koo Ka Choo)

There are reasons they call me Mad...

On a side note, we generally try to keep most photoshop-type requests in the CharDev forum, in the What Do You Think My Character Looks Like? thread (even non-character requests) in order to keep the other forums from getting cluttered with little thread stubs like this one that are resolved within a post or two...

If you have any other requests, feel free to post them there - it's where most of the active photoshppers on the forum hang out.

Good to know.  Thx!

You have the free will to agree or disagree.
You have the ability to act freely on the above choice regardless of the consequences.