Elations #296 - Collider Scope

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
Collider Scope |
Artifact
Whenever a creature enters the battlefield, if it was cast from a player's hand, that player chooses an opponent. That opponent may put a creature card from his or her hand onto the battlefield. If he or she does, the two creatures fight.

Original
Collider Scope |
Artifact
Whenever a creature enters the battlefield, that creatures controller chooses an opponent. That opponent may put a creature card from his or her hand onto the battlefield. If he or she does, the two creatures fight.

Comments and constructive criticism welcome, as always.
I feel like this would make more sense as a Green/Red colored artifact, or just a Green enchantment -- although the latter would probably have to have that awesome name replaced, so I lean towards the former.

http://www.nogoblinsallowed.com — A functioning forum

meant to trigger itself?
I'm afraid this artifact simply prevents opponents from playing creatures, because that would enable you to put your 16-mana creature into play, immediately destroying your opponent's creature..
meant to trigger itself?

Hmm, no. I wonder how I would fix that.
I'm afraid this artifact simply prevents opponents from playing creatures, because that would enable you to put your 16-mana creature into play, immediately destroying your opponent's creature..

I am fully aware of this interaction.
meant to trigger itself?

Phage's restriction is probably the most sensible. "Whenever a creature enters the battlefield, if it was cast (from hand)"
"Enters the battlefield from the stack" also works, if we didn't have an aversion towards mentioning the stack.

Yxoque wrote:
This forum can't even ****ing self-destruct properly.

IMAGE(http://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/anim/normal/plusle.gif)

Punny.
Could always make it trigger only once per turn. "Whenever a creature enters the battlefield for the first time in a turn..."
meant to trigger itself?

Phage's restriction is probably the most sensible. "Whenever a creature enters the battlefield, if it was cast (from hand)"
"Enters the battlefield from the stack" also works, if we didn't have an aversion towards mentioning the stack.

We have a winner.