Duels of the Forumwalkers

139 posts / 0 new
Last post
One of the things that tends to happen on these boards when discussing builds or over 9000% win percentages are claims that you played nothing but 90 card scrubs (which, yeah, you're gonna in this game) or that you just spammed a deck or two over and over. Let this be a place for all forum "celebrities" or "posters" or whatever you want to call us to post results/match analysis against each other. There aren't too many tourneys firing off right now it seems, so we might as well get records of how games actually go between folks that generally know what they're doing. 

I'll go first.

Mobius vs. Hakeem (9 games total)

1. Firewave (play) vs. Chant of Mul Daya (I win): On the draw, there's very little hope for Chant to beat Goblin Arsonist into nothing into Sulfuric Vortex into Furnace of Rath into Disitengrate for x=4.

2. Mind Maze (play) vs. Masks of Dimir (I win): Nothing much to report here, other than Illusions is way too fast for Dimir's disruption to make any difference.

3. Sliver Hive vs. Avacyn's Glory (play) (I lose): Speaking of fast and having time to set up, double Champion of the Parish into Gather the Townsfolk is too much for the predator tribe to handle.

4. Avacyn's Glory (play, I think?) vs. Mind Maze (I win): No Lords, no problem for a T1 Champion. Also, Hakeem wants everyone to know that Unsummon on your Phantasmal Image WINS GAMES. 

5. Masks of Dimir vs. Enter the Dracomancer (play, I think?) (I lose): I was mostly staring at a board of 1/1s which I believe is binary for "durdle". Sadly, he managed to slip in a Karthus before I got to it in his hand. I tried to stall to a Dinrova Horror or Stolen Identity out with a Last Gasp on Karthus effectively gaining 3 life, followed up by a Sleep...but it wasn't meant to be...

6. Enter the Dracomancer vs. Deadwalkers (play, I think?) (I win): Slow-going for The Dream as I manage to resolve a Dragon's Roost on something like 14 life. A flurry of removal spells and Mutilate keep the chances of drawing a game-winning Corrupt or Death Cloud (killing my lands) alive, but a Vampiric Tutor shows up one turn too late with Hakeem at 8 and me with 7 power on the board.

7. Guardians of Light (play) vs. Chant of Mul Daya (I win): Skirmisher + Angelic Destiny present the threat, 2x Pelakka Wurm and Tangle slow things down, post-Tangle, 7 mana, Idyllic Tutor for Armored Ascension turns 22 life into -2.

8. Hunter's Strength vs. Masks of Dimir (play) (I lose): Dimir punishes a greedy two-land keep, and a Necropolis Regent hits before I have any real way of dealing with it.

9. Deadwalkers vs. Avacyn's Glory (play) (I win): A mulligan to a 5 card, 2 land, Champion, removal hand could not stop the horde of Zombies and spot removal. 

6-3. The end.  
Good recap, mobius, but you forgot to mention my mishap with Consume Strength. I still would have lost that game, but a learning nonetheless.

And that Unsummon was terrible... proof that you should always Read. The. Card.

Next time we do this, though, I won't be so casual with info about my cards in hand (though you were quite loose here as well, so it's certainly no excuse).

I'll also make a point to at least cut down the other four decks so we can both use the random deck option.
The only two I've played so far were:

Me vs. LOGAN_PL - One of us was Deadwalkers and I won, that's all I remember.

Me vs. devilwuster - Firewave mirror match, I barely got a win with my terrible 13-unlock deck.

In my experience forum people avoid my lobbies, because I see them online all the time but they never play against me, and even when they did (in 2013) it was always one game, I win, they leave without saying a word.  o_o
That's a shame. I wanna hear some stories from the PS crowd since I won't get to play any of you folks for the foreseeable future. You should challenge that Liang guy. I'm curious to see if he plays anything besides tier 1 decks.
That's a shame. I wanna hear some stories from the PS crowd since I won't get to play any of you folks for the foreseeable future. You should challenge that Liang guy. I'm curious to see if he plays anything besides tier 1 decks.

I played him once in 2013, won, he bailed.  Forget which decks were played, but I am sure he didn't play Goblins at least.

devilwuster is a gentleman and a scholar though, I'm not lumping him in with everyone else, we always have a text chat about the match after playing a game.
I dont' have a single deck fully unlocked, -or- anyone from here on my friends list.

Basically I'm a bad player for entirely different reasons.
Devil seems like a solid dude, even if some of his strategy/advice is........single eyebrow raising.

Splatter, feed the machine and splurge for the deck keys, hahaha. Sadly, I did on the Xbox......after unlocking everything manually on the iPad...I couldn't stand to do it again on another device.  
Splatter, feed the machine and splurge for the deck keys, hahaha. Sadly, I did on the Xbox......after unlocking everything manually on the iPad...I couldn't stand to do it again on another device.  

I've actually come *really* close to doing so.
My problem, I guess you could call it, is that I want to play the decks to unlock the cards but unlocking them is proving more tedious than 2013.
But every time I resign myself to buying a key, I consider that I'll spec the deck then never play it because I'll be spending that time unlocking the other decks...

It's a horrible paradoxical state I'm in...
Huh. You know this is actually a pretty cool idea. We get a lot of people talking deck builds and strategies on these forums but outside of tournaments (which all seem to have started all of a sudden) we don't really get any real blow for blow match reports - which is a real shame on account of there being no better way to put all that theory into practice. Would be really nice if this became a thing and the thread dosn't just disappear in a week.

Welcome! I'm Garren and I'll be your designated villain for the evening.

I, Garren, will knock you all down!

If anything, you'll just get to read about Hakeem schooling me from time to time.
Well I'll look forward to that. Plus if I ever find myself playing a forum member I'll try to focus long enough to figure out whats going on a do a battle report too!

He Does Not.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

Mastergear_Owen's take on Magic 2014 Campaign.

Show
You know what I've got more issues. Whats up with the story in this game? The adverts said I was going to team up with Chandra and we were going to kick butt and chew bubblegum across the planes on a revenge campaign against some... guy she knew I guess? Who's Ramaz anyway? What do I get instead? I beat Chandra like 2 minutes in with a mono-green stompy thing Garruk gave me (why does he keep giving all these new planeswalkers his deck) and then I spent like 5 hours jumping from plane to plane picking up random nicknacks for her mantlepiece while she sits back back doing her nails or something. I was thrown in jail! I got hit by a Roil Storm twice! Do you know how many rats are on Ravnica, Chandra? All of them! All of the rats! All of the rats eating me!

Then we go kick her Ex's bearded-screaming-butt and what does she do to help? Nothing! She throws of the occasional fire ball and spends her time trying not to freeze to death. You should have worn pants Chandra. While we're on the subject what happened to your shoes? You had like Steelies on. Steelies are cool. Now your running around with stupid boots with like 5-inch heels? Thats not appropriate footware for Planeswalking! That's not appropriate footware for normal walking! At least Liliana is doing it for the whole 'evil is sexy' thing and can summon undead to carry her when she breaks her ankle. What are you going to do ride a Phoenix? Its made of fire! You'll fall right through! Man I should have gone Planeswalking with Liliana - yeah she'd crack my head open with a rock 5 minutes in and raise my corpse to serve her but at least we could have gone dancing!

Now with more original content and open bar!

https://www.youtube.com/user/thedevilwuster

I dont' have a single deck fully unlocked, -or- anyone from here on my friends list.

Basically I'm a bad player for entirely different reasons.

That's because you haven't accepted my friend request dipnut.

Edit: Nevermind. I see you have. 

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

Show
You know what I've got more issues. Whats up with the story in this game? The adverts said I was going to team up with Chandra and we were going to kick butt and chew bubblegum across the planes on a revenge campaign against some... guy she knew I guess? Who's Ramaz anyway? What do I get instead? I beat Chandra like 2 minutes in with a mono-green stompy thing Garruk gave me (why does he keep giving all these new planeswalkers his deck) and then I spent like 5 hours jumping from plane to plane picking up random nicknacks for her mantlepiece while she sits back back doing her nails or something. I was thrown in jail! I got hit by a Roil Storm twice! Do you know how many rats are on Ravnica, Chandra? All of them! All of the rats! All of the rats eating me!

Then we go kick her Ex's bearded-screaming-butt and what does she do to help? Nothing! She throws of the occasional fire ball and spends her time trying not to freeze to death. You should have worn pants Chandra. While we're on the subject what happened to your shoes? You had like Steelies on. Steelies are cool. Now your running around with stupid boots with like 5-inch heels? Thats not appropriate footware for Planeswalking! That's not appropriate footware for normal walking! At least Liliana is doing it for the whole 'evil is sexy' thing and can summon undead to carry her when she breaks her ankle. What are you going to do ride a Phoenix? Its made of fire! You'll fall right through! Man I should have gone Planeswalking with Liliana - yeah she'd crack my head open with a rock 5 minutes in and raise my corpse to serve her but at least we could have gone dancing!

I haven't played anyone on 2014 so far, I did play quite a few people on 2013, but I am open to play anyone that wants a few good games.
I played tons of games with Infamous_Geminy 1 vs 1 and 2 vs 2, i played with MRC and Nerofirefly in a 2HG and they kicked my ass coz my n00b partner had those crappy staffs...

Oh hypocrisy! A World full of n00bs indeed!

The only two I've played so far were:

Me vs. LOGAN_PL - One of us was Deadwalkers and I won, that's all I remember.

Me vs. devilwuster - Firewave mirror match, I barely got a win with my terrible 13-unlock deck.

In my experience forum people avoid my lobbies, because I see them online all the time but they never play against me, and even when they did (in 2013) it was always one game, I win, they leave without saying a word.  o_o

I remember playing with you 5 or so consecutive games in 2013, and they were pretty good games.

WotC doesn't care about flavor. Their forum is the only place where an ORC can kill a troll...

Lost around 120 posts in the forum migration

Post #1000 on Feb 02, 2013

Post #2000 on Sep 04, 2013

Embarassing match report incoming..........
If anything, you'll just get to read about Hakeem schooling me from time to time.

On Getting Drunk and Losing: A Personal Journey

by Hakeem928
foreword by mobiuschickenstrips

At least Hakeem is standup enough to blame his losses on BAC and not RNG. :P
I don't think I've actually played against anyone on the board barring Khronikos, except to give them the Viral Unlock. Usually I play cooperative 2HG with them.

Wizards: If it isn't game design, we can't do it right. Frankly, we're kind of shaky on the game design sometimes too.

9 games seemed like such a weird number to leave off on, so me and resident Steam 2013 Champion Hakeem grinded out another 11 games to bring us to a total of 20. Whether this is relevant or not, I was hosting the lobby.

1. FW (on the play) vs. EtD: I Win: There was the usual assortment of 1/1s and 2/2s clogging the ground but Magma Phoenix put a stop to all that. By the time the big dragons came out to play, Magma Jesusing itself a few times was enough to put him in burn out range.

2. GL (on the play) vs. DW: I Win: No spot removal on The Dream's end let me get in enough damage with Voltroned 3/1s and 2/2s for Sigil of the Empty Throne to close out the game in the face of a Grave Pact.

3. GL (on the play) vs. CoMD: I Win: Hakeem slowed himself down enough by leaving up mana 2 turns in a row to Tangle a fashionable Kor Spiritdancer...but Spiritdancer was too busy admiring all the Pants it was wearing to bother attacking (oh to have some vigilance auras...), so I just sent in a lowly 3/1 to attack during those turns instead. He had to tap out eventually and the party ended shortly after that. 

4. CoMD (on the play) vs. SH: I Win: I think Hakeem played almost as many ramp spells (Cultivate) as I did. Prime Time showed up, which would have helped get around the Armageddon he didn't actually have. 2x Blur Slivers don't do much in the face of 90 mana monsters.

5 DW (on the play) vs. MoD: I Win: Too many low drop zombies makes the Dimir deck cry out Damnation!

6 FW vs. AG (on the play): I Lose: Hakeem is on the play! Finally! I don't even remember if I played anything besides a Browbeat. Champion, Champion, Doomed Traveler, Gather, and I am dead on turn 4.

7 AG vs. MM (on the play): I Win: Lord into Image right off the bat and I brace myself for another quick loss. But there's no other follow up pressure and a bunch of Wardens, a Gather, and a Goldnight (backed by 2 Honor of the Pure) get there. Learning experience of the day: Ovinize on a Soul Warden with global buffs in play is really only a 2 mana, non-cantripping Fleeting Distraction. Lesson learned?

8. HS vs. EtD (on the play): I Win: What started out as the most miserable Bellowing Tanglewurm (everything's green!) turned into the MVP of the match as after an Enlarge, Hakeem's Broodmate Dragon token can't join the blocking party and I trample over for the win.

9. FW (on the play) vs. DW: I Lose: Gravecrawlers!!!!!!! Plus, all those Magma Phoenix sweeps hurt me more than they helped. I now officially have a losing record against The Dream with this deck. I think I hate it more than Garruk's deck now.

10. MoD (on the play) vs. CoMD: I Win: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATS! (3 Chittering + 1 Ravenous to be precise). Those cute little Splinters delayed All is Dust juuuuuust enough.

11. SH (on the play) vs. SH: I Win: It's kind of hard to lose the mirror when I have Fiery Justice and Path to Exile in my starting hand, and draw the second (uneeded in this game) Justice later on. There was less Cultivateing this time though!

So I was on the play 8 of those 11 games, as host, which certainly helps. Hakeem is going to host the lobby next time to see if this is an actual "thing"

9-2 (15-5 overall) 

Firewave: You Can't Even Beat Hakeem With It ;)
He beat me twice with it, if I recall... I remember losing as CotMD to a T3 Vortex, T4 Furnace. I think there was another, but it's a bit hazy right now and I'm too lazy to read! :-p
Good reports, sounds like one should have been there.

Sign me up if you like, on Steam - same name I think as here... I'll go a few rounds. I might have to cave in first, and buy the deck-keys. I have like... 4 decks unlocked. Total.

It's summer, I can't devote the time! (read: my pc is near a window, and I have a very good view of lots of grass. And sun. I'm only a man for x sake.)
It's summer, I can't devote the time! (read: my pc is near a window, and I have a very good view of lots of grass. And sun. I'm only a man for x sake.)

IMAGE(http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l260/Splattercat/Vampirehiss_zps974779a6.jpg)
The TNT's are a great place to play forum members. Many good games and good times.
I play sixty4half in 1v1 quite often. He's a heck of a good player and nice dude to boot but straight up Spike.
Bring your A game there.

Show

Drunkeem just went about 10-1; he should have lost several of those games, but his opponents were just plain terrible. Example!

I beat an 80+ card pile that had T1 Champion, T2 Champion, T3 Gather (I had Thalia on board) T-whatever Avacyn Angel of Hope because he thought it prudent to not attack with his indestructible army... for about eight turns. My Thraben Doomsayer + Mentor of the Meek duo eventually found the necessary wincon (Fiend Hunter) to make him feel bad. 
The Mobius vs. Hakeem series, episode 3 (all matches random):

1. FW vs. SH (on the play): I Win: Just killing some slivers as I go, and no immediate answer for Inferno Titan is how this story ends.

2. DW vs. GoL (on the play): I Win: Some weirdo in another thread claims he beat an actual "good" player 5 times in a row using Auras vs. Zombies. What's your definition of good? I don't ever see that happening unless you can stick a Sigil of the Empty Throne on the board, which didn't happen this game. Also, you shouldn't run Purity. :P

3. AG vs. FW (on the play): I Win: Today Hakeem learned that Disintegrate is not an instant, which led to a Champion of the Parish growing farrrrrrr out of burn range.

4. MoD (on the play) vs. MoD: I Win: In this match, you should be using your Dimir Guildmages VERY aggressively, which, luckily for me, didn't happen. I also played a bunch of Vedalken Dismissers and Thought Scours to remove the few endgame fatties on the other side of the board. I've gone from running them, to dismissing them, to running them again. I think they'll stay until promo time.

5. AG (on the play) vs. CoMD: I Win: The Thalia land glitch rears it's ugly head once again, but neither of us were entirely certain if it would have made a difference, since T2 Thalia on the play is crippling for the ramp deck. 

6. AG (on the play) vs. SH: I Win: Oh, this deck again. Champion into double Warden into Honor, into no removal from Hakeem, into win.

7. MM (on the play) vs. HS: I Lose: No Lords + A Couple of Spiders and I can't win fast enough before he stabilizes with a bunch of beasts. I'm sure I didn't need to counter a Predator Ooze nor Image my Phantom Warrior. Mistakes will cost you. I hate spiders IRL and I hate them here too.

8. AG (on the play) vs. AG: I Win: This is just getting stupid now. Nothing of note here. I ate a Hallowed Burial, which is awesome, but I was able to reload faster than Hakeem.

9. AG vs. AG (on the play): I Win: STAAAAAAAAAAINLESSSSSSSS!!!!! Seriously, we have officially gotten out of hand now. Some super early Doomed Traveler chumps plus nothing on his side of the board clearly signaled another Hallowed Burial, which did show up, but luckily, I don't make a habit of overextending when I don't need to.

10. HS vs. MoD (on the play): I Win: Garruk has too many x/3s, which makes this matchup kind of scary. But no Last Gasp showed up for Master of the Wild Hunt and a bunch of wolves and trolls fought through a Dinrova Horror and Avatar of Will (really Hakeem?) to take it down.

9-1 (24-6 overall)

Not to disparage Hakeem (I'd take him on my team over 99% of the Magic "minds" on these boards) and not to toot my own horn, but how luck-based is this game again? Hakeem clearly knows what he's doing and how to build decks......I mean, the man just went 10-1 against a bunch of randoms...
I don't think I've played any "famous" posters. Though I haven't been playing online very much. I like to unlock my decks fully (all of them) before I go pro ;)
I don't think I've played any "famous" posters. Though I haven't been playing online very much. I like to unlock my decks fully (all of them) before I go pro ;)

I've randomly only ran into 4 members so far.
Go figure that they're all on my friends list anyway.Smile

Show

Notes:

Disintegrate = Sorcery has now been noted.

Yes I'm testing Avatar of Will, and this was the first time I've gotten to resolve it. If you've been following the strat thread, you'll know I've been considering the Dismissers recently and I'll probably test them next. Max 2 copies, though.

And that 10-1 stat is from Drunkeem; the real me estimates that it was probably 8-3... maaaaybe 9-2. Booze has a way of making one exaggerate; all I remember is that there were several games I won where I really had no business because my opponents were just terrible. Especially that game where I stared down Avacyn, Angel of Hope for like 10 turns... wow.

Today was my first time actually playing GoL, so my initial cut is completely untested; I put Purity in there because it's well-costed for what you get, and it's one of the few creatures that looks good without pants. I'll keep it for a little while just to get a feel for it, but it probably won't make the final cut.

Damn you getting AG 5/10 games and on the play every time with it; I didn't realize you got it THAT much.

I've really got some work to do to dig myself out of this huge hole I've dug; I may have blamed Drunkeem a little bit recently, but that first 9-game set and this 10-game one were both played quite sober and I still got pwned, so there's that. I want to have 35 wins by the time we hit 100 games played; 29-41 seems like a stretch given what's happened so far, but that's where I'm aiming. Until next time! 
Good games yesterday Hakeem, even though i feel lady luck was on my side. Had been drawing terrible all day till those games. But I been a forum lurker since 2012 mtg. Played paper magic for a little over 3 years until my friend's quit. The first week the game was out I played no other deck but Mask of the Dimir.. I have not unlocked a single card in MM, AG, or DW. I don't like playing what are called the best decks. But feel free to add me on live gamertag is "Varies". I'm going to start unlocking all the cards in all decks so I can random.
Well I said I'd write up some reports if I ran into a forum member and I'll be damned if I aint a man of my word. It's me against Nebula (or Minddrifter as he's called here);

All Random Decks All the Time!

Match 1 - Masks of the Dimir vs Deadwalkers
I had a bad feeling about this one as soon as Neb dropped a turn 1 Gravecrawler. While I was able to stop it being an all out curb stomp by forcing some discard and Last Gasping his Undead Warchief it was all for naught; nothing in my deck could stop the Gravecrawlers and a pair of them finished me off sharpish. Victory for Nebula.

Match 2 - Guardians of Light vs Guardians of Light
I couldn't have asked for a better opening hand! Skyhunter Skirmisher, Unquestioned Authority, Armored Ascension and Pariah. I knocked about 16 life of Neb before he dropped Final Judgment, only for a quick Retether to pick up all the pieces of my unbreakable combo! So unbreakable in fact that Neb set the exact same thing up, only he runs Admonition Angel and was able to break my combo and then me. Victory for Nebula.

Match 3 - Enter the Dracomancer vs Hunter's Strength
No sooner had we started then Neb throws down Predator Ooze and an Elephant Guide to follow. Whatever plan I had got tossed in the name of just dropping creatures until something turned up. In this case that something was Dragon Broodmother which forced an uneasy stalemate. Unfortunately a 'miscalculation' on my part had her fly into the awaiting jaws of a pair of Gloomwidow which led to Plan B - drop Predator Dragon, eat everything, go for broke. Which won actually, though only just. Victory for me.

Match 4 - Flamewave vs Sliver Hive
Urgh. I have no idea what I'm doing with this deck. I managed to ping of Nebs early Slivers with a Grim Lavamancer and some burn spells, only for him to drop Megantic Sliver and Bonescythe Sliver which was pretty much game over. In a last grab for victory I dropped Furnace of Rath and Chandra's Spitfire, chumped everthing else I had to buy a turn, and was able to throw a Lava Axe directly into his face and charge with the Spitfire for the win! Victory to me.

Match 5 - Masks of Dimir vs Guardians of Light
This went about as well as the Dimir deck can ever hope for; Ravenous Rats to discard, Time Ebbed his Kor Spiritdancer, Countersqualled his Angelic Destiny. A Dinrova Horror with Illusionary Armor managed to push through 16 damage before he could regain his footing (by flooding the field with tokens via Sigil of the Empty Throne and Ajani's Chosen) but a top decked Sleep allowed me to push the last hit through. Victory to me.

Match 6 - Mask of the Dimir vs Sliver Hive
My internet died at around turn 2. I didn't even know what Neb was playing until afterwards. Victory to Nebula.

Well there ya go! I'll do some more if I play anyone else.

Thanks guys, I really hope you keep it up because I want this to be more than the "mobius smashes Hakeem" thread. Plus I love reading match reports of any kind.

That Nebula guy, though, what a n00b... 
I got randomly matched up against UnSurreal tonight. We only got in one match, but it was a fun one!

I was going to write up a little report, but it's much more fun to just watch the match.
I am down for an ipad tourny if someone wants to run one. I still have like 8 of you in my gamecenter friends list. I am not organizing it though. Takes too much time/effort.
I am down for an ipad tourny if someone wants to run one. I still have like 8 of you in my gamecenter friends list. I am not organizing it though. Takes too much time/effort.

There's currently one that's already been organized and is in progress, by NimNims. You can find it on the main page of the forums.

My problem, I guess you could call it, is that I want to play the decks to unlock the cards but unlocking them is proving more tedious than 2013.
But every time I resign myself to buying a key, I consider that I'll spec the deck then never play it because I'll be spending that time unlocking the other decks...

Cat there is a Steam sale coming up where I fully expect Wizards to go all out and do a 33% off deal

Anyway, no idea how people can sit there for hours unlocking these cards. I did 4 decks plus some in 2013 and it was purely torture. No thanks. If they raised deck key prices I would simply not play the game.

Cat there is a Steam sale coming up where I fully expect Wizards to go all out and do a 33% off deal

Anyway, no idea how people can sit there for hours unlocking these cards. I did 4 decks plus some in 2013 and it was purely torture. No thanks. If they raised deck key prices I would simply not play the game.

Thanks for the heads up. I dont' play DotP on Steam unfortunately.
Even so, I don't think a sale would change my situation at all. it's not money that changes my mind, it's the thought that if I pay to unlock a deck I may not play it as much. So in my twisted world, I would be paying to play the deck less rather than enjoy it more.

We'll see though. Depends where I'm at as we get closer to September. If I'm still playing and have decks with like, 20+ cards left to unlock I'll probably do it the easy way. 

Thanks for the heads up. I dont' play DotP on Steam unfortunately.
Even so, I don't think a sale would change my situation at all. it's not money that changes my mind, it's the thought that if I pay to unlock a deck I may not play it as much. So in my twisted world, I would be paying to play the deck less rather than enjoy it more.

We'll see though. Depends where I'm at as we get closer to September. If I'm still playing and have decks with like, 20+ cards left to unlock I'll probably do it the easy way. 

Well if no other way then you can always get a bud to concede a bunch of matches. That is how one of my friends does it at least for the important decks. He refuses to give them a dime. I'm starting to think this is the way to go too lol.

Unfortunately they bone the consoles pretty hard when it comes to sales until later in year.

Honestly, give a friend a 5 dollar game or something and let him step in to get half those decks for yourself. Money saved at least and if you find one who will do it for free all the better.
If anyone would like to get some additional stats vs a forum member.. I'm on xbox and would be willing to participate. (gt is same as name here)
Sign In to post comments