What is considered the general worst deck?

15 posts / 0 new
Last post
Enter the Dracomancer?

It's the only deck I haven't won a single game. It is also the deck I play to unlock cards for every other deck.
dimir from me
I feel that dracomancer is the weakest as well, and doesn't seem to be getting much help from promos either. Too bad
1on1 probably dimir. Sure, you can have them topdecking turn 4+, but how you're supposed to survive long enough to benefit from that is beyond me.
My vote goes to Dimir as well.
Avacyn's Glory. 
whatever deck my opponoent picks cause he got no chance to win :P
Sadly my three favourite decks are the worst for 1v1: Dracomancer, dimir and CoMD. Dracomancer could have worked with more sweeps and hasted dragons, but as it stands your only likely wincon is Soul's fire to the face. Dimir's only consistent wincon is for 1-2 Moroii to stick. CoMD only has one good match up (Garruk).
CoMD only has one good match up (Garruk).

Chant is the fourth best deck in the game. It's only bad matchups are white weenie aggro, blue weenie aggro, and black weenie aggro
comd is total beast without eldrazi 1v1 (tough avacyn remains uncontested lord) and probably the best 2v2 deck.
Can Dimir and EtD be used in 2hg successfully?
CoMD only has one good match up (Garruk).

Chant is the fourth best deck in the game. It's only bad matchups are white weenie aggro, blue weenie aggro, and black weenie aggro

Yeah I was wrong there thinking about it, is has good 4 good match ups (Garruk,Red, Silvers, Auras) but that still leaves 5 bad match ups imo. I'll try to playtest it more though. It would be great if you were right, as it's my favourite deck.
Can Dimir and EtD be used in 2hg successfully?

Dimir is very good in 2HG, Dracomancer is okay.
Dracomancer is beast in 2hg.

It sucks in 1 on 1 though
I was kind of excited fro Dracomancer but now I have the game I have barely unlocked it ebcause I got so frustrated playing as it so I can see how it is quite weak.
Dimir I actually find quite fun and won a few games with so I dunno about it being absolutely weakest. 

Eye kneed teh speelchequer bach!