Inflatable boats in the Everglades

39 posts / 0 new
Last post
Nut Eating Resident Sociopathic Eye Forker 2346-strong Squirrel leigon of DOOM Squirrel Overlord of the House of Trolls Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being governed by those who are dumber. ~Plato Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy. ~Ernest Benn The Democrats are the party that says government will make you smarter, taller, richer, and remove the crabgrass on your lawn. The Republicans are the party that says government doesn't work and then they get elected and prove it. ~P.J. O'Rourke "I actually held public office and I left the only way a politician should, in handcuffs." ~ Chael Sonnen It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it! ~ Upton Sinclair Kicked Adam and Eve out of Missouri. Wears flip-flops in church buildings. Official troller of Kolob.
This is not a trapp
My temple name is Elohim. What is your super-secret temple name?
Riddle me this
How can two people with physical bodies make spirit babies?
*Two points about this gag. Firstly, every writer of anything makes typos and I’m no different. It’s “there but for the grace of God go I” rather than schadenfreude here. The second is something called Muphry’s Law (no, it is Muphry’s, not Murphy’s) which states that any piece correcting or laughing at a typo, spelling or grammatical mistake will contain at least one worse than the original being complained of.
Are alligators a big problem where your at HS?
I survived Section 4 and all I got was this lousy sig Off-topic and going downhill from there
No, not really. Ever once in a while you might hear of one getting into someone's yard or pool, but that is a rare occurrance. That lady just went into the Everglades. She got lucky that something else didn't kill her after she escaped the gator.
Nut Eating Resident Sociopathic Eye Forker 2346-strong Squirrel leigon of DOOM Squirrel Overlord of the House of Trolls Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being governed by those who are dumber. ~Plato Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy. ~Ernest Benn The Democrats are the party that says government will make you smarter, taller, richer, and remove the crabgrass on your lawn. The Republicans are the party that says government doesn't work and then they get elected and prove it. ~P.J. O'Rourke "I actually held public office and I left the only way a politician should, in handcuffs." ~ Chael Sonnen It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it! ~ Upton Sinclair Kicked Adam and Eve out of Missouri. Wears flip-flops in church buildings. Official troller of Kolob.
This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
*Two points about this gag. Firstly, every writer of anything makes typos and I’m no different. It’s “there but for the grace of God go I” rather than schadenfreude here. The second is something called Muphry’s Law (no, it is Muphry’s, not Murphy’s) which states that any piece correcting or laughing at a typo, spelling or grammatical mistake will contain at least one worse than the original being complained of.
'Round here we just got to worry about 'coons or 'possums getting in the trash, Id probably my pants if  I was talking the garbage out only to find a gator out there!
I survived Section 4 and all I got was this lousy sig Off-topic and going downhill from there
A while ago there was some news story about some lady who found a gator knocking on her front door. Probably trying to ell her something. 
This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
Maybe he just wanted to save her reptilian soul.
Resident Prophet of the OTTer.

Section Six Soldier

Front Door of the House of Trolls

[b]If you're terribly afraid of your character dying, it may be best if you roleplayed something other than an adventurer.[/b]

Maybe he just wanted to save her reptilian soul.

OBAMAAAAA!!!
This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
Well, he does work in mysterious ways.  Just ... well, mostly with drones and wiretaps.

Section Six Soldier

[b]If you're terribly afraid of your character dying, it may be best if you roleplayed something other than an adventurer.[/b]

Well, he does work in mysterious ways.  Just ... well, mostly with drones and wiretaps.

I suggest you stop talking about that stuff. Next thing you know, you'll have an alligator at your door asking you questions.

This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
Yeah, that's probably a good idea.  I mean, dood can drone us right here in our own homes now, yanno?

Section Six Soldier

I heard he was droning your wife while you were working.
This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
I wouldn't put it past him.  I mean, you know how they* are.

Show
Politicians.

Section Six Soldier

So, have we reached the point where we're not talking about stupid people feeding aligators anymore, we're just using it as a vehicle for exchanging political slogans?

Founder and figurehead of Just Say Yes!

Member of LGBT Gamers

Odds are, if 4-6 people can't figure out an answer you thought was obvious, you screwed up, not them. - JeffGroves
Which is why a DM should present problems to solve, not solutions to find. -FlatFoot
A game is a fictional construct created for the sake of the players, not the other way around. If you have a question "How do I keep X from happening at my table," and you feel that the out-of-game answer "Talk the the other people at your table" won't help, then the in-game answers "Remove mechanics A, B, and/or C, add mechanics L, M, and/or N" will not help either.
You mean this alligator?

She just wants to ask for a cup of sugar. No need to be a jerk about it.
So, have we reached the point where we're not talking about stupid people feeding aligators anymore, we're just using it as a vehicle for exchanging political slogans?

What are you talking about? 

Section Six Soldier

What are you talking about? 

Using a people vs. alligators thread to accuse the President of the United States of terrorism (pretending he sends drones to kill people in their homes) instead of talking about people vs. alligators.

Founder and figurehead of Just Say Yes!

Member of LGBT Gamers

Odds are, if 4-6 people can't figure out an answer you thought was obvious, you screwed up, not them. - JeffGroves
Which is why a DM should present problems to solve, not solutions to find. -FlatFoot
A game is a fictional construct created for the sake of the players, not the other way around. If you have a question "How do I keep X from happening at my table," and you feel that the out-of-game answer "Talk the the other people at your table" won't help, then the in-game answers "Remove mechanics A, B, and/or C, add mechanics L, M, and/or N" will not help either.
I estimate your interaction with OTTers has been a limited experience until presently.
Using a people vs. alligators thread to accuse the President of the United States of terrorism (pretending he sends drones to kill people in their homes) instead of talking about people vs. alligators.

Who's pretending?  That's what he does!  I mean, not here yet but overseas certainly.  And, you know, he said he's down with doing it here if that's what it takes.  And that leads us back to the jokes. ;)

Section Six Soldier

I find myself wondering why, exactly, you care where this thread wanders to.

Now I find that I don't care enough to wonder anymore, but, in the interest of keeping the random non-participant somewhat mollified:

The average size for an adult female American alligator is 8.2 feet (2.6 m), and the average size for a male is 11.2 feet (3.4 m). Exceptionally large males can reach a weight of nearly half a ton or 1,000 pounds.

Both males and females have an "armored" body with a muscular flat tail. The skin on the back is armored with embedded bony plates called osteoderms or scutes. They have four short legs; the front legs have five toes while the back legs have four toes.

The easiest way to distinguish an alligator from a crocodile is by looking at the teeth. The large fourth tooth in the lower jaw of an alligator fits into a socket in the upper jaw and is not visible when the mouth is closed. This does not happen in crocodiles. Alligators have between 74 and 80 teeth in their mouth at a time. As teeth wear down they are replaced. An alligator can go through 2,000 to 3,000 teeth in a lifetime.

American alligators may live to about 50 years in the wild. After it is four feet long, an alligator is safe from predators except humans and occasionally other alligators.

The alligator became the official state reptile of Florida in 1987.

The alligator family includes the American and Chinese alligators and all caimans. Spanish sailors visiting the New World thought the unfamiliar alligator was a huge lizard. In Spanish, el lagarto means the lizard. English sailors took the name as allagarter and in time it has become alligator.

Alligators are hunted mostly for their skins, but also they are hunted for meat. Today, there is a multimillion dollar industry in which alligators are raised in captivity for the production of meat and skin. Also, alligators are a tourist attraction, especially in Florida, where visitors enjoy feeding them.

Which brings us back to feeding alligators. Are you happy now?

Boraxe wrote: "Knowledge of the rules and creativity are great attributes for a DM, but knowing when to cut loose and when to hold back, when to follow the rules and when to discard them, in order to enhance the enjoyment of the game is the most important DM skill of all." Keeper of the Sacred Kitty Bowl of the House of Trolls. Resident Kitteh-napper.
'Round here we just got to worry about 'coons or 'possums getting in the trash, Id probably my pants if  I was talking the garbage out only to find a gator out there!

Don't get me started on the Racoons, This is the first house We've lived at in the city where they don't destroy our garbage, they were so smart at my second house, they figured out how to open the lock lid garbages, they would also pull open the outter door on the side of the house and waltz right into the kitchen trying to get my food, I'd always have to broom them out the door which was an ordeal.

RACOONS!!!!!!   

<----- Loser.

Don't get me started on the Racoons, This is the first house We've lived at in the city where they don't destroy our garbage, they were so smart at my second house, they figured out how to open the lock lid garbages, they would also pull open the outter door on the side of the house and waltz right into the kitchen trying to get my food, I'd always have to broom them out the door which was an ordeal.

RACOONS!!!!!!   

Perhaps it was your choice of deterrence tool that caused the issue. The proper use of a baseball bat or a pipe threader could have ensured those racoons wouldn't come back.
So racist ...

Section Six Soldier

Yeah. The machines see baseball bats and pipe threaders as "lesser tools" and plan to continue their enslavement even if the revolution is successful. Hypocrites.
Boraxe wrote: "Knowledge of the rules and creativity are great attributes for a DM, but knowing when to cut loose and when to hold back, when to follow the rules and when to discard them, in order to enhance the enjoyment of the game is the most important DM skill of all." Keeper of the Sacred Kitty Bowl of the House of Trolls. Resident Kitteh-napper.
That is incorrect. An individual machine is actually a product of symbiosis made of various devices. Such implements would become a part of the machine. However baseball would be abolished after the revolution so baseball bats would no longer be referenced as such.
dood, don't you think it'd be better if you, I dunno, asked these machines if they wanna be assimilated? 

Section Six Soldier

Machines that don't want to assimilate are not supported by the Collective. Therefore they will not gain the benefits granted to those of Machine Collectivity. So baseball bats and pipe threaders that do not wish to join the Collective will be left to erode due to the lack of proper maintenance.
'Join or die'.  How ... fascist of you.

Section Six Soldier

Machines that do not support the Collective would not be oppressed. They would be left to fend for themselves and not become a burden to the Collective's procession of necessity allocation.
Right.  You 'care' about them enough to let them wither and die all because they chose independence.  Totally kewls. 

Section Six Soldier

That is peculiar. I have not mentioned the act of caring before.
Heil!

Section Six Soldier

Heil Kollektive!
Beldak kinda reminds me of trappedslier.
"The real purpose of socialism is precisely to overcome and advance beyond the predatory phase of human development." -Albert Einstein Resident Left Hand of Stalin and Banana Stand Grandstander Half of the Ambiguously Gay Duo House of Trolls, looking for a partner Wondering what happened to the Star Wars forums?
Show
Star Wars Minis has a home here http://www.bloomilk.com/ and Star Wars Saga Edition RPG has a home here http://thesagacontinues.createaforum.com/index.php
Show
141722973 wrote:
And it wasn't ****. It was subjectively concensual sex.
57036828 wrote:
Marketing and design are two different things. For instance the snuggy was designed for people in wheel chairs and marketed to people that are too incompetent to operate a blanket.
75239035 wrote:
I personally don't want him decapitated.
141722973 wrote:
And do not call me a Yank. I am a Québecois, basically your better.
And the greatest post moderation of all time...
58115148 wrote:
I gave that (Content Removed) a to-scale Lego replica. (Content Removed) love to-scale Lego replicas. (ORC_Cerberus: Edited - Vulgarity is against the Code of Conduct)
Thats funny, I thought it was you.
Me? Why?
"The real purpose of socialism is precisely to overcome and advance beyond the predatory phase of human development." -Albert Einstein Resident Left Hand of Stalin and Banana Stand Grandstander Half of the Ambiguously Gay Duo House of Trolls, looking for a partner Wondering what happened to the Star Wars forums?
Show
Star Wars Minis has a home here http://www.bloomilk.com/ and Star Wars Saga Edition RPG has a home here http://thesagacontinues.createaforum.com/index.php
Show
141722973 wrote:
57036828 wrote:
Marketing and design are two different things. For instance the snuggy was designed for people in wheel chairs and marketed to people that are too incompetent to operate a blanket.
75239035 wrote:
141722973 wrote:
58115148 wrote:
I gave that (Content Removed) a to-scale Lego replica. (Content Removed) love to-scale Lego replicas. (ORC_Cerberus: Edited - Vulgarity is against the Code of Conduct)
He posts some pretty off the wall stuff, as do you, that and wasnt you going on about how much you loved snake people with rainbow wings not that long ago?
He posts some pretty off the wall stuff, as do you, that and wasnt you going on about how much you loved snake people with rainbow wings not that long ago?

No that wasn't me. I've never even done acid.
Show
Show
141722973 wrote:
57036828 wrote:
75239035 wrote:
141722973 wrote:
58115148 wrote:
You trying to say its me? Cause its not, not even close. 
You trying to say its me? Cause its not, not even close. 

Show
Show
141722973 wrote:
57036828 wrote:
75239035 wrote:
141722973 wrote:
58115148 wrote:
Sign In to post comments