Bug: Can't stop holding right

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Whenever I have the DotP window in focus, the game behaves as if the right arrow key is constantly held down. It happens in fullscreen, windowed, and windowed fullscreen. I tried reinstalling. I tried disabling my second monitor. I tried a different keyboard and a different mouse. No other programs are effected, happens with no other programs running. Have tried rebooting, before and after fresh installation. Any ideas?
I wish I could help, but I'm having the same issue..except mine acts as if the left arrow key is held down. I've also taken the same steps as you have.
I'd post my dxdiag, but not seeing a way. Hopefully someone answers this soon. I have win 7 ultimate 64 bit with a AMD Radeon HD 7800 vid card. The demo for the 2013 version did the same thing. I had my hopes up here, and oddly enough it worked just fine after starting it from the first install, but now its back to the same issue. So, lets hope....
Unplug any controller or steering wheel/pedals that you aren't using.

Robvalue: Copy target bug or glitch. You may choose a new card for the copy...

Will never buy games made by Arena Net again.

Will not buy Duel 2015 until 2HG reinstated.

Grei wrote:

Orc_Welfin wrote:
 I've removed content from this thread. 

Nice to know removing content is a company wide policy.
Thanks so much for taking the time to post that. It turned out to be the guitar hero usb controller.