IPS BAN NOW!!!!

85 posts / 0 new
Last post
Honestly don't care if this get me banned.

I've reached out to the mods and Sean about ways to get rid of this troll and for what? Spattercat gets banned instead for calling out a fu cking retard.
Well then, ban me to.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

Mastergear_Owen's take on Magic 2014 Campaign.

Show
You know what I've got more issues. Whats up with the story in this game? The adverts said I was going to team up with Chandra and we were going to kick butt and chew bubblegum across the planes on a revenge campaign against some... guy she knew I guess? Who's Ramaz anyway? What do I get instead? I beat Chandra like 2 minutes in with a mono-green stompy thing Garruk gave me (why does he keep giving all these new planeswalkers his deck) and then I spent like 5 hours jumping from plane to plane picking up random nicknacks for her mantlepiece while she sits back back doing her nails or something. I was thrown in jail! I got hit by a Roil Storm twice! Do you know how many rats are on Ravnica, Chandra? All of them! All of the rats! All of the rats eating me!

Then we go kick her Ex's bearded-screaming-butt and what does she do to help? Nothing! She throws of the occasional fire ball and spends her time trying not to freeze to death. You should have worn pants Chandra. While we're on the subject what happened to your shoes? You had like Steelies on. Steelies are cool. Now your running around with stupid boots with like 5-inch heels? Thats not appropriate footware for Planeswalking! That's not appropriate footware for normal walking! At least Liliana is doing it for the whole 'evil is sexy' thing and can summon undead to carry her when she breaks her ankle. What are you going to do ride a Phoenix? Its made of fire! You'll fall right through! Man I should have gone Planeswalking with Liliana - yeah she'd crack my head open with a rock 5 minutes in and raise my corpse to serve her but at least we could have gone dancing!

Now with more original content and open bar!

https://www.youtube.com/user/thedevilwuster

What? Splattercat got banned? How? Why?

This... does... not... even... compute...

Duels of the Planeswalkers deck builds and analysis: http://megamaster125.angelfire.com/dotp

Another one of my websites: http://megamaster125.angelfire.com/rationalchristianity/

I am Blue/White

If killakilledb taught me anything, it's that trolls are more valued forum members than regular posters.

Wizards: If it isn't game design, we can't do it right. Frankly, we're kind of shaky on the game design sometimes too.

What? Splattercat got banned? How? Why?

This... does... not... even... compute...

Just for the weekend.

Wizards: If it isn't game design, we can't do it right. Frankly, we're kind of shaky on the game design sometimes too.

Honestly don't care if this get me banned.

I've reached out to the mods and Sean about ways to get rid of this troll and for what? Spattercat gets banned instead for calling out a fu cking retard.
Well then, ban me to.

Did they really ban Splat over this? This is asinine Wizards...take care of this douchebag once and for all. If he spammed the MtGO, he'd be gone in an instant. But over here on your red headed stepchild board, nobody gives an F and you just hope he gets bored :P
Just gonna convert this into my personal blog/AOL chat room instead to keep it bumped.

Viewing this thread :: 10 registered and 13 guests

Registered users: thedevilwustermegamaster125YoshikiKangermuGodOfAtheismgardenweaseldh50DecafTableGod.Of.Atheismeaglenitewillow

Oh look, he's cloned me. He's in love. Wonderful. /wrists.

yeah seriously, put a stop to this.  same person probably using 3 different names that i saw
So I've been playing purely Firewave online, not doing so hot, but actually doing a bit better than I expected. Only recorded 9 games so far, but I'm 4-5. Two of those were horrible misplays caused by my not reading cards properly ( Chandra's Spitfire is on damage, not cast and that one mana 2 damage spell is sorcery speed) and a third was when either the game F'd me and made me accept a 1 land, "high" CMC hand (all 3-4 CMC) OR my good pal Bud W. clicked "keep hand" instead of "draw new hand" (did they switch those two buttons around this year? I can't remember, but I've accidentally thrown away a few good hands this year when not paying attention).

But in those games, I've beaten DW, AG, CotMD and  MotD. I probably should have won against AG at least once more and MMz should have been a win, except I misread the card and died the next turn.

Viewing this thread :: 10 registered and 13 guests

Registered users: thedevilwustermegamaster125YoshikiKangermuGodOfAtheismgardenweaseldh50DecafTableGod.Of.Atheismeaglenitewillow

Oh look, he's cloned me. He's in love. Wonderful. /wrists.

Doesn't matter if you have hexproof

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

Mastergear_Owen's take on Magic 2014 Campaign.

Show
You know what I've got more issues. Whats up with the story in this game? The adverts said I was going to team up with Chandra and we were going to kick butt and chew bubblegum across the planes on a revenge campaign against some... guy she knew I guess? Who's Ramaz anyway? What do I get instead? I beat Chandra like 2 minutes in with a mono-green stompy thing Garruk gave me (why does he keep giving all these new planeswalkers his deck) and then I spent like 5 hours jumping from plane to plane picking up random nicknacks for her mantlepiece while she sits back back doing her nails or something. I was thrown in jail! I got hit by a Roil Storm twice! Do you know how many rats are on Ravnica, Chandra? All of them! All of the rats! All of the rats eating me!

Then we go kick her Ex's bearded-screaming-butt and what does she do to help? Nothing! She throws of the occasional fire ball and spends her time trying not to freeze to death. You should have worn pants Chandra. While we're on the subject what happened to your shoes? You had like Steelies on. Steelies are cool. Now your running around with stupid boots with like 5-inch heels? Thats not appropriate footware for Planeswalking! That's not appropriate footware for normal walking! At least Liliana is doing it for the whole 'evil is sexy' thing and can summon undead to carry her when she breaks her ankle. What are you going to do ride a Phoenix? Its made of fire! You'll fall right through! Man I should have gone Planeswalking with Liliana - yeah she'd crack my head open with a rock 5 minutes in and raise my corpse to serve her but at least we could have gone dancing!

Now with more original content and open bar!

https://www.youtube.com/user/thedevilwuster

GoA is HARDLY hexproof. Pretty much every time he gets rolling in a thread, it gets targetted by an orc ability.
I'm on here trying to catch up on the meta while I'm unable to play online and see all these four year old threads... I thought this guy was for real for a sec, tried to let him know the threads were ancient lol. Oh well, gl guys
Two GoA? One needs to be sacrificed.

Seriously, i can get my head around a God of athiesm, but when there's two Gods, it all gets a little southpark (athiest alliance and athiest league) 
I'm 99% sure the guy who is necroing threads is the same arsehole from earlier who was complaining that his PSN version was broke, despite the fact other Ps3 owners telling him he was talking wet.

Way to be mature about a technical problem though. Go that guy.

P.S. you're an arsehole   
how is it possible to be in all threads at once?
how is it possible to be in all threads at once?

He is a God, omnipresence and all that codswallop.
I got a dollar that says nothing will happen
As a lurker for a long time watching this trolling event is horrific. Seriously this person needs to go to sleep
did devil just get banned? o.O And I swear to god they need to get rid of this guy. 
As a lurker for a long time watching this trolling event is horrific. Seriously this person needs to be put to sleep

Fixed.
whats fixed?
whats fixed?

Put to sleep instead of going to sleep.

One is murder, one is a good nights kip. 
Side note: Playing 2HG with AI; notice that while my partner AI occasionally mulls to 4, 5, or 6, opponent AIs never have less than 7 cards.

Coincidental, I know. 

This guy has more than just undying now. He has a necromancer that is just setting him up accounts
got ya!!  and i do think he got banned or suspended.  and there is an insane amount of new players listed probly all this dude
Side note: Playing 2HG with AI; notice that while my partner AI occasionally mulls to 4, 5, or 6, opponent AIs never have less than 7 cards.

Coincidental, I know. 

Haven't ever played 2HG with AI. I find them unreliable. :P
Seriously the guy is super annoying. Makes it hard to have discussions.
http://i.imgur.com/xWWX5xm.jpg http://i.imgur.com/tMhFpCD.jpg Thanks Fellwolf and L4DHunter! <3
at least an orc is in here now

Coincidental, I know. 

2HG with AI is nervewracking...you can see the play that needs to happen, and you never know if the AI is gonna cooperate.

You just have to do what you can, click the hell out of the card you want them to cast and hope for the best. 
I'm doing it primarily because it seems to be the easiest way to unlock CMD, at least pre-Tangles.

I'm doing it primarily because it seems to be the easiest way to unlock CMD, at least pre-Tangles.

Are the encounters not easy enough? :P

Not when you constantly stall on 3/4 land in a 27 land deck. Note all my 22/23 lands were getting flooded constantly.

so, GOA, what do you play this on anyway?
Steam, so far as platform. Planeswalker, so far as difficulty.

Coincidental, I know. 

2HG with AI is nervewracking...you can see the play that needs to happen, and you never know if the AI is gonna cooperate.

You just have to do what you can, click the hell out of the card you want them to cast and hope for the best. 

2013 was scarey as hell, the Ai never countered until the last second...and sometimes never countered at all and cost you the match...

Steam, so far as platform. Planeswalker, so far as difficulty.

Hit me up if you're up for some quick games. Just playing FW right now, testing some builds.  Username is same as here.

Not when you constantly stall on 3/4 land in a 27 land deck. Note all my 22/23 lands were getting flooded constantly.

I noticed that when playing but couldn't work out if it was me being insane. You read all of those random shuffling threads, then stainless gives you manual land count, and you don't know if you need to add more or take away more... its all too much for my fragile mind!

I'll tell you what though, i've unlocked the full deck and i must of played 20-30 games and i had to go check if i had included rites of flourishing (i had) it was the only card i hadn't seen in my entire deck, some cards like tooth and nail i saw every other game. It wasnt until i took out rites then put it back in that i ever saw it (first match after doing so) so..TL;DR CoMD is glitchy as hell. 

Eye of ugin should tap as a land....right? Because it doesn't.    
almost wish i played on steam.  also ooks like our users in her is going down as well
Eye only taps when you use its ability.  It doesn't produce mana.
Never seeing Rites is probably just crap luck. And Eye of Ugin is a land, but has no mana ability, so the only time it should tap is when you search for a card.
Hate to say it, but I'm kinda enjoying Firewave so far. The ability to pump out massive damage out of "nowhere" is a blast. With Kiln Fiend , then turn 4 Furnace of Rath and turn 5 Lava Axe (the oh so hated card that is really the all star of the deck somehow) nets you 18 damage on turn 5 (assuming unblocked, obviously).

Just gotta use your burn to clear a path for the Kiln Fiends and Spitfires to get in unblocked and you can really ruin somebody's day. 
Sign In to post comments