Sealed sucks

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
The computer shouldn't get mono colored constructed decks. At least make them have to play 2 color decks...the whole point of sealed is to play against untuned decks that people just had to make as best they can with the cards they have. No fun at all like this...at least I know not to spend any more money on this game.
The computer shouldn't get mono colored constructed decks. At least make them have to play 2 color decks...the whole point of sealed is to play against untuned decks that people just had to make as best they can with the cards they have. No fun at all like this...at least I know not to spend any more money on this game.

LOL, I said the exact same thing. The CPU is extremely cheap as well pulling out the best cards they possibly can. Don't worry, try to use blue and white. I managed to get djinn of wishes, and a ton of counter spells and some really good white ones.
I am Blue/White
I am Blue/White
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I'm both orderly and rational. I value control, information, and order. I love structure and hierarchy, and will actively use whatever power or knowledge I have to maintain it. At best, I am lawful and insightful; at worst, I am bureaucratic and tyrannical.
Since there is a deck auto build funtion it would've been possible to make real sealed decks for the AI instead of constructed from the 151 cards. But I guess they wanted to make it more challenging. The generic AI for non-preset decks (AI takeover AI?) in addition to a truly random deck would've made it too easy to win against.
Yeah, but playing against 40 card Obedient Dead to unlock your first pack, especially in a bad pool, is a pain. Kill cards? She has reanimate. Bounce? Her stuff has ETB. Creatures? Deathtouch. Beefy trample? She'll kill it then REANIMATE it.

Such a pain.
Weird, I didn't find it that difficult (on Planeswalker), and my second pool really started awfully.

The AI missteps certainly make up for any extra synergy.