with your powers combined i am...

31 posts / 0 new
Last post
still a crappy idea for a movie

www.giantfreakinrobot.com/scifi/global-w...

ThorvaldHafgrimsson wrote:
Life is full of choices. Sometimes you make the good ones, and sometimes you have to kill all the witnesses.
NastasiaLorn; wrote:
But then you have to pay the liability insurance.
A note about character and world creation
Show
Character and world creation are a form of expression. The point is that some people don't have much to say...
57949688 wrote:
Why doesnt anyone ever sig my qoutes!?
On the subject of who post in the Off-Topic Tavern:
57131438 wrote:
most of them are bored, immature adults.
Offical troller of the House of Trolls
Captain was awesome.
"Today's headlines and history's judgment are rarely the same. If you are too attentive to the former, you will most certainly not do the hard work of securing the latter." -Condoleezza Rice "My fellow Americans... I've just signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever. Bombing begins in five minutes." - Ronald Reagan This user has been banned from you by the letters "O-R-C" and the numbers "2, 3, 4, and 6"
User Quotes
56788208 wrote:
I do, however, have one last lesson on this subject. That last one? The only build in this post that can one-shot average opponents[by dealing twice as much damage as they have HP? I would argue that it is not optimized. Why isn't it optimized? Because it's overkill. Overkill is NOT optimizing. This means that there are portions of this build dedicated to damage which can safely be removed and thrown elsewhere. For example, you probably don't need both Leap Attack AND Headlong Rush at the same time. You could pick up Extra Rage feats for stamina, feats to support AoO effects, feats that work towards potential prestige classes, and so on. However, you could also shift our ability scores around somewhat. I mean, if you're getting results like that with 16 starting Strength, maybe you can lower it to 14, and free up four points to spend somewhere else - perhaps back into Charisma, giving you some oomph for Intimidating Rage or Imperious Command if you want. You can continue to tune this until it deals "enough" damage - and that "enough" does not need to be "100%". It could easily be, say, 80% (leaving the rest to the team), if your DM is the sort who would ban one-hit killers.
Tempest_Stormwind on Character Optimization
So when do you think Bachmann will be saying she met a mother the previous night that had a son who got a blood transfusion using a gay guy's blood, and now the son is retardedly gay?
When she meets CJ's mom?
Resident Pithed-Off Dragon Poon Slayer of the House of Trolls
He's just trolling you draco, he's really one of the producers and Captain Planet is his life passion.

<----- Loser.

If its your time to go, its your time to go, knowhatimena?

oh, and captan planet sucks. 
I survived Section 4 and all I got was this lousy sig Off-topic and going downhill from there
You take that back!

If it wasn't for Captain Planet, there would have been a nuclear disaster in Japan!

... Oh, wait. Um, I mean, there would be lead in the toys sent from China!
"Today's headlines and history's judgment are rarely the same. If you are too attentive to the former, you will most certainly not do the hard work of securing the latter." -Condoleezza Rice "My fellow Americans... I've just signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever. Bombing begins in five minutes." - Ronald Reagan This user has been banned from you by the letters "O-R-C" and the numbers "2, 3, 4, and 6"
User Quotes
56788208 wrote:
I do, however, have one last lesson on this subject. That last one? The only build in this post that can one-shot average opponents[by dealing twice as much damage as they have HP? I would argue that it is not optimized. Why isn't it optimized? Because it's overkill. Overkill is NOT optimizing. This means that there are portions of this build dedicated to damage which can safely be removed and thrown elsewhere. For example, you probably don't need both Leap Attack AND Headlong Rush at the same time. You could pick up Extra Rage feats for stamina, feats to support AoO effects, feats that work towards potential prestige classes, and so on. However, you could also shift our ability scores around somewhat. I mean, if you're getting results like that with 16 starting Strength, maybe you can lower it to 14, and free up four points to spend somewhere else - perhaps back into Charisma, giving you some oomph for Intimidating Rage or Imperious Command if you want. You can continue to tune this until it deals "enough" damage - and that "enough" does not need to be "100%". It could easily be, say, 80% (leaving the rest to the team), if your DM is the sort who would ban one-hit killers.
So when do you think Bachmann will be saying she met a mother the previous night that had a son who got a blood transfusion using a gay guy's blood, and now the son is retardedly gay?
When she meets CJ's mom?
You seriously like Captain Planet!? My little brother used to be all into it, I used to make fun of it all the time, he would get so mad, he run and tell mom, hes making fun of Captain Planet, and then my mom would be like ,well it is a stupid show, hahaha. I love my mom.

I dunno I just never got into it, I mean first off he looked like a captain atom rippoff, and secondly, those stupid kids, I mean they never did anything, they always had to call Captain Planet so he could take care of it, just once Id like to see him say, jesus christ kids leave me alone cant you handle this one by yourselves!? 
I survived Section 4 and all I got was this lousy sig Off-topic and going downhill from there
It looked pretty nice though. It had many tropical landscapes.
Plot was stupid, but I never paid much attention to it, I liked the tropical fish and the parrots.
I'd like it more if it took this direction:
Motto - Don't Damn Me, Guns N' Roses http://adhadh.deviantart.com/ - my dA page adhadh.png
How can you guys not like Captain Planet?! I mean, it's like a perverted environmental sermon on every episode. Don't you believe in the Holy Doctrine of It's All Our Fault?!
User Quotes
56788208 wrote:
When she meets CJ's mom?
How can you guys not like Captain Planet?! I mean, it's like a perverted environmental sermon on every episode. Don't you believe in the Holy Doctrine of It's All Our Fault?!

No, I believe that industrial waste is good for you. Wait 

Founder - but not owner - of Just Say Yes!

Member of LGBT Gamers

Odds are, if 4-6 people can't figure out an answer you thought was obvious, you screwed up, not them. - JeffGroves
Which is why a DM should present problems to solve, not solutions to find. -FlatFoot
Why there should be the option to use alignment systems:
Show
If some people are heavily benefiting from the inclusion of alignment, then it would behoove those that AREN'T to listen up and pay attention to how those benefits are being created and enjoyed, no? -YagamiFire
But equally important would be for those who do enjoy those benefits to entertain the possibility that other people do not value those benefits equally or, possibly, do not see them as benefits in the first place. -wrecan (RIP)
That makes sense. However, it is not fair to continually attack those that benefit for being, somehow, deviant for deriving enjoyment from something that you cannot. Instead, alignment is continually attacked...it is demonized...and those that use it are lumped in with it.

I think there is more merit in a situation where someone says "This doesn't work! It's broken!" and the reply is "Actually it works fine for me. Have you considered your approach might be causing it?"

than a situation where someone says "I use this system and the way I use it works really well!" and the back and forth is "No! It is a broken bad system!" -YagamiFire

Dude, industrial toxic waste is awesome for you. It gives you super powers. Haven't you ever seen the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon? 

Nut Eating Resident Sociopathic Eye Forker 2346-strong Squirrel leigon of DOOM Squirrel Overlord of the House of Trolls Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being governed by those who are dumber. ~Plato Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy. ~Ernest Benn The Democrats are the party that says government will make you smarter, taller, richer, and remove the crabgrass on your lawn. The Republicans are the party that says government doesn't work and then they get elected and prove it. ~P.J. O'Rourke "I actually held public office and I left the only way a politician should, in handcuffs." ~ Chael Sonnen It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it! ~ Upton Sinclair Kicked Adam and Eve out of Missouri. Wears flip-flops in church buildings. Official troller of Kolob.
This is not a trapp
My temple name is Elohim. What is your super-secret temple name?
Riddle me this
How can two people with physical bodies make spirit babies?
*Two points about this gag. Firstly, every writer of anything makes typos and I’m no different. It’s “there but for the grace of God go I” rather than schadenfreude here. The second is something called Muphry’s Law (no, it is Muphry’s, not Murphy’s) which states that any piece correcting or laughing at a typo, spelling or grammatical mistake will contain at least one worse than the original being complained of.

Dude, industrial toxic waste is awesome for you. It gives you super powers. Haven't you ever seen the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon? 

P R O O F !

<----- Loser.

Told you so.
Nut Eating Resident Sociopathic Eye Forker 2346-strong Squirrel leigon of DOOM Squirrel Overlord of the House of Trolls Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being governed by those who are dumber. ~Plato Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy. ~Ernest Benn The Democrats are the party that says government will make you smarter, taller, richer, and remove the crabgrass on your lawn. The Republicans are the party that says government doesn't work and then they get elected and prove it. ~P.J. O'Rourke "I actually held public office and I left the only way a politician should, in handcuffs." ~ Chael Sonnen It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it! ~ Upton Sinclair Kicked Adam and Eve out of Missouri. Wears flip-flops in church buildings. Official troller of Kolob.
This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
*Two points about this gag. Firstly, every writer of anything makes typos and I’m no different. It’s “there but for the grace of God go I” rather than schadenfreude here. The second is something called Muphry’s Law (no, it is Muphry’s, not Murphy’s) which states that any piece correcting or laughing at a typo, spelling or grammatical mistake will contain at least one worse than the original being complained of.
Maybe that's how Captain Planet got his powers. He fell into some toxic sludge. Now he must fight the turtles for the title of crappiest show. 
This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
Maybe that's how Captain Planet got his powers. He fell into some toxic sludge. Now he must fight the turtles for the title of crappiest show. 

But I don't think a defender of mother earth, like Cpt. Planet, would gain powers from toxic sludge. He would have to get his powers from something like a stupid "planet heart" or some crap like that.
That way he can be diametrically opposed to the TMNT, since they got their powers from toxic stuff, created by evil industrialists and wanton polluters who only care for profit and want to destroy the earth.
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse."- John Stuart Mill “Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.”― William F. Buckley "The straw in your man is amazing."- Maxperson Original Hipster of the House of Trolls: I was hipster before hipster was cool Resident Hater Mini Hate Machine
He gets his power from Vegan! Haven't you seen Scott Pilgrim?
User Quotes
56788208 wrote:
When she meets CJ's mom?
But how does Cpt. Planet get his powers?
From enviro-weenies tears?

He gott'em from the waste, now he wants everyone too clean up the planet and get rid of all the waste so no one will get super powers like his, and once he has everyone fooled and the planet is cleaned he'll use the said powers to enslave mankind.

All hail Captain Planet! 

<----- Loser.

Looks like they got Don Cheadle to Play Captain Planet, this new Captn Planet seems alright, I may have to check it out.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwJaELXadKo 
Looks like they got Don Cheadle to Play Captain Planet, this new Captn Planet seems alright, I may have to check it out.

funny or die do make funny vids but in reality www.imdb.com/title/tt2005171/?ref_=sr_2

ThorvaldHafgrimsson wrote:
Life is full of choices. Sometimes you make the good ones, and sometimes you have to kill all the witnesses.
NastasiaLorn; wrote:
But then you have to pay the liability insurance.
A note about character and world creation
Show
Character and world creation are a form of expression. The point is that some people don't have much to say...
57949688 wrote:
Why doesnt anyone ever sig my qoutes!?
On the subject of who post in the Off-Topic Tavern:
57131438 wrote:
most of them are bored, immature adults.
Offical troller of the House of Trolls

funny or die do make funny vids but in reality www.imdb.com/title/tt2005171/?ref_=sr_2

So you sayin Don Cheadle isnt going to be in it!?
Of course not! Don Cheadle's actually a good actor.
User Quotes
56788208 wrote:
When she meets CJ's mom?
Well, hes already proven that he can do the role.
thats a stoner looking image of capt planet
a mask everyone has at least two of, one they wear in public and another they wear in private.....
Well, it is a plant.

But I don't think a defender of mother earth, like Cpt. Planet, would gain powers from toxic sludge. He would have to get his powers from something like a stupid "planet heart" or some crap like that.
That way he can be diametrically opposed to the TMNT, since they got their powers from toxic stuff, created by evil industrialists and wanton polluters who only care for profit and want to destroy the earth.

Wouldn't it be more fitting if he fought Toxie the Toxic Avenger? Or does no one remember that?
Motto - Don't Damn Me, Guns N' Roses http://adhadh.deviantart.com/ - my dA page adhadh.png
Of course  I remember the Toxic Avenger! Didnt he have a short lived saturday morning cartoon?
Of course  I remember the Toxic Avenger! Didnt he have a short lived saturday morning cartoon?

I believe he also had a play on broadway.
This is not a trapp
Riddle me this

I believe he also had a play on broadway.

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse."- John Stuart Mill “Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.”― William F. Buckley "The straw in your man is amazing."- Maxperson Original Hipster of the House of Trolls: I was hipster before hipster was cool Resident Hater Mini Hate Machine
This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
I've removed a large number of posts from this thread. Please keep the conversation on-topic and free from baiting.

Discussion of real-world politics and religion is always considered to be off-topic and disruptive on the Wizards Community, even here in the Off-Topic Tavern.
TS TO THE RESCUE!

Let's just ignore this thread and let it die like it needs to.
TS TO THE RESCUE!

Let's just ignore this thread and let it die like it needs to.

did you notice his opening post had content removed?

<----- Loser.