Someone else is disappointed from the sealed mode in magic dotp 2014 ?

15 posts / 0 new
Last post
So they have advertised a lot for this new sealed mode but they forgot to tell us that there are only 135 cards to build the deck and multiplayer ONLY 2P oh yeaahhh hahah.... but one moment i don't think that this game is like the old ones..because the soundtracks are much better ahhahaha...so seriously i really don't understand why the sealed mode in multiplayer is only 1 vs 1 someone can tall me the answer??
151 cards.  

And I believe sealed is ushually 1v1  
It's a very bad idea to play multiplayer with limited/sealed cards. Your deck is so much weaker and  people don't have enough firepower in their decks so that they can take out other people out. And with only 40 card decks you deck out your library much much faster.

2-Headed Giant would be a nice addition for the sealed.
151 cards.  

ah sorry 151 and you like it? in this digital game if you want to play with other 3 friends you can't because you can only do it with the constructed deck WOW very nice so don't tell me that this game in not like the old ones because the sealed mode is like not exist and the great thing is that when you take the game in the description is written coop online and from 1 to 4 players but not specified wich is only for constructed deck (

and I will not talk about the number of cards that is really ridiculous)

151 cards.  

ah sorry 151 and you like it? in this digital game if you want to play with other 3 friends you can't because you can only do it with the constructed deck WOW very nice so don't tell me that this game in not like the old ones because the sealed mode is like not exist and the great thing is that when you take the game in the description is written coop online and from 1 to 4 players but not specified wich is only for constructed deck (

Good lord, read the forum. We had this complaint so often and also the praise, but to answer your question:
You get two Sealed decks for "free" for 10 Dollars. Okay, you cant sell the cards, but you can play with them as often as you want.

The alternative is that you play paper magic or MtgO (or stop Magic altogether) and pay 30 Dollars and if it is Single Elimination for 1 game (if you are unlucky). You could get your worth back in form of very rare cards but more often then not you get some 1-2 Dollar rares that nobody wants.
Your rant isn't going to help because Wizard wants to earn money with their product. If we are lucky we will get some more Sealed Cards with the expansions.

Absurdity, n. A statement or belief manifestly inconsistent with one's own opinion.

So they have advertised a lot for this new sealed mode but they forgot to tell us that there are only 135 cards to build the deck and multiplayer ONLY 2P oh yeaahhh hahah.... but one moment i don't think that this game is like the old ones..because the soundtracks are much better ahhahaha...so seriously i really don't understand why the sealed mode in multiplayer is only 1 vs 1 someone can tall me the answer??

Disappointed, no. Waiting eagerly for the add-on packs.... YES!! By this time next year, hopefully we'll have some 300-500 cards to play with. Just enjoy the changing meta.

Seal will probably be the only mode I play. The 10 base decks all seem pretty boring, only Dimir might pique my interest once I stop pulling out my teeth trying to unlock it. Made the mistake of paying for Deadwalkers to rush through the campaign. Efficient, but terribly boring. (Just my opinion). 
151 cards.  

Good lord, read the forum. We had this complaint so often and also the praise, but to answer your question:
You get two Sealed decks for "free" for 10 Dollars. Okay, you cant sell the cards, but you can play with them as often as you want.

The alternative is that you play paper magic or MtgO (or stop Magic altogether) and pay 30 Dollars and if it is Single Elimination for 1 game (if you are unlucky). You could get your worth back in form of very rare cards but more often then not you get some 1-2 Dollar rares that nobody wants.
Your rant isn't going to help because Wizard wants to earn money with their product. If we are lucky we will get some more Sealed Cards with the expansions.

in magic online or in the real game the card have a VALUE, here ARE ONLY PIXEL so yes if i pay ten dollars believing that there is a sealed mode i want a sealed mode finish..do not make the fan boy who must defend regardless the game i think that evreyone buy this game expects something more to this much-advertised sealed and to finishim my first question is "Someone else is disappointed from the sealed mode in magic dotp 2014 ?"

The 151 card limit was announced back in may

As for what was advertised; I haven't seen any ads for D2014. The lack of ads has been debated several times over on these very boards, and the conclsuions is, that even though DotP is doing well, it's so far only a fancy advertisement for both MTG:O and paper.
"

in magic online or in the real game the card have a VALUE, here ARE ONLY PIXEL so yes if i pay ten dollars believing that there is a sealed mode i want a sealed mode finish..do not make the fan boy who must defend regardless the game i think that evreyone buy this game expects something more to this much-advertised sealed and to finishim my first question is "Someone else is disappointed from the sealed mode in magic dotp 2014 ?"

"

Oh god, not sure if troll or spoiled brat.

I already said that cards got VALUE in MTGO if you are lucky. Here you get to play as many games for free as you want and thus save 30 Dollar each time. And it was known for quite some time that there are only 2 free sealed slots. And only 151 cards. So if you bought the game regardless, ITS YOUR FAULT. If you dont like it, then play MTGO.

And now I am done witht this thread.

Absurdity, n. A statement or belief manifestly inconsistent with one's own opinion.

It is a huge letdown not having 4 player sealed. The majority of the fun of the last games have been spent with friends in 4 player matches. At the least a 2HG mode could have been nice, OR.... 8 player elimination tourney mode.
It is a huge letdown not having 4 player sealed. The majority of the fun of the last games have been spent with friends in 4 player matches. At the least a 2HG mode could have been nice, OR.... 8 player elimination tourney mode.

4 players free for all is completly empty all the time but 2 vs 2 is a must, is the most played mode....

Oh hypocrisy! A World full of n00bs indeed!

"

"

Oh god, not sure if troll or spoiled brat.

I already said that cards got VALUE in MTGO if you are lucky. Here you get to play as many games for free as you want and thus save 30 Dollar each time. And it was known for quite some time that there are only 2 free sealed slots. And only 151 cards. So if you bought the game regardless, ITS YOUR FAULT. If you dont like it, then play MTGO.

And now I am done witht this thread.

ok i understand what you mean, but you don't understand what i mean, you tell me that I should not expect too much because this game is a lot cheaper compared to the actual game or MGTO and so it is normal that it is limited, BUT i buy this game only for the sealed  and if they have not said anything about the game modes, in the same time they did nothing to make us understand that it was so limited, if all my friends on xbox are disappointed about the sealed multiplayer and few cards, there is a reason

You guys can rationalize the decisions all you want, but the bottomline is the game would be much better with more multiplayer sealed modes and bigger card pool. The cost and purpose of duels is a whole another matter.

It's weird that there isn't atleast f4a 3 and 4 player modes in sealed, considering how the previous games had 1-4 players in both planechase and archenemy. 2HG sealed would be amazing and would definitely make me buy more sealed slots. I don't know what are the chances of getting it now after the game has already released, but perhaps in the first expansion (like the archenemy update in duels2012)
IMAGE(http://forums.mtgsalvation.com/images/smilies/manab.gif)IMAGE(http://forums.mtgsalvation.com/images/smilies/manab.gif)IMAGE(http://forums.mtgsalvation.com/images/smilies/manab.gif)

It cant be that hard to organise a 'tourney mode' with your mates... or if your playing on your own, just give yourself a trophy (pat on the back / beer) if you win 3 in a row...