time of xbox 360 release?

14 posts / 0 new
Last post
I know there's no specific time you can count on for a game to release on Xbox but I'm wondering what time Wednesday I should start looking for it. I work 2nd shift and was hoping to play a little before work. Thanks in advance to anyone who replies
I know there's no specific time you can count on for a game to release on Xbox but I'm wondering what time Wednesday I should start looking for it. I work 2nd shift and was hoping to play a little before work. Thanks in advance to anyone who replies

I have no idea but I wouldn't be surprised if its in the afternoon sometime. Just hope Microsoft doesn't mess things up and it gets delayed or something.

If I'm not mistaken i stayed up all night last year for 2013, and the Xbox Live store updates between 7-8 am US time I'm in the central time zone by the way.
If I'm not mistaken i stayed up all night last year for 2013, and the Xbox Live store updates between 7-8 am US time I'm in the central time zone by the way.

Hmmm I may get a game in before work!

eastern time its around 4-6am.  def not in the afternoon.  For all dlcs and magic games ive been able to download then b4 skool

Hmmm I may get a game in before work!

Lucky me no work so ill be playing all day tomorrow.
Cool, I thought it was about then, it should mean it is out about or before midnight tonight in NZ. Time to play all night.

"People are like sausages: it's what's under the skin that's important... so poke them with a fork periodically."

"Lif is too short."

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak like 3 hours and a half till then...i need a movie to watch -_-
XBLA gamea are usually released around 6am PST (that's around 6½ hrs from now)
Then I guess im pretty lucky then, because I get off in 6 hours
they say things are supposed to release at 2am cst (midnight their time) but everything I have sat and waited all night for...other arcade games, the cod map packs and just about anything else has never been there before 4:30-5:00 cst...grr, why are they so slow? I want to play this, and I seriously hope they have the issues with the save data vanishing fixed...I lost everything twice, even decks I had spent money to unlock and didn't even get a reply to my post about it. Am going to give them one more shot though
Whats 6am PST in UK time?

3.00 pm apparently.

"People are like sausages: it's what's under the skin that's important... so poke them with a fork periodically."

"Lif is too short."

3.00 pm apparently.

Meh should of known. I recall that being the case when 2013 launched and I was at college.