Monk Blurred Strike + Internalizing Basic Kata question...

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Blurred Strike
+
Internalizing the Basic Kata feat

Question

I have searched all over the forums for an answer...

Blurred Strike Ki Focus lets you use FoB "an additional time during your turn, but the two uses..." yada, yada, yada...

Internalizing the Basic Kata feat hooks up your MBA with Dex as well as, "your flurry of blows power can be triggered when you hit with an opportunity attack made with your monk unarmed strike

Question:  will Blurred Strike allow me to use another FoB during the opportunity attack? 

I say it does.  I need arguments to rebut my DM. 

Since the (Centered Breath) FoB card also says, "Trigger: you hit with an attack during your turn", wouldnt the Internalizing the Basic Kata feat kind of supercede the "your turn" rule to include FoB access on an opportunity attack?  the RAI on this feat almost screams, to hook up the MBA and hit with FoB as well!  Making Blurred Strike really compatible with it.

Of course, this question assumes I already used my FoB power during my turn, and I am strying to use FoB "an additional time" with Blurred Strike ki focus as an OA.

What say you?

Please be nice.

I really hate to see name-calling and rudeness on these forums.

Stop spamming.
sorry just didnt know where to put this question

Please be nice.

I really hate to see name-calling and rudeness on these forums.

Locking as duplicate thread. Please refrain from posting the same thread on multiple forums.