Mono-Red EDH Needs More Schenanigans

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Toying around with another multiplayer-chaos-schenangicans card primarily for EDH, but I don't really have a set that can use it (mostly because I made it a World Enchantment), so I figured I'd just stick it here. Still not sure about the cost, though. Is too low? Anyway, whatever. I might put some other mono-red EDH toys in here later. Maybe do another one of those EDH deck projects for it. Hmmm.

Collective Dreamscape
World Enchantment R
Players may spend mana of any color as though it were mana of any other color.
If a player would draw a card, instead exile the top card of his or her library face down and choose a player at random. That player may look at and play that card for as long as it remains exiled.
Why exclude colorless mana?

"Players may spend spend mana as though it were any color."

As for the cost, it's similar enough to Shared Fate that the cost feels fine. 

Players may spend mana of any color as though it were mana of any other color.

That sounds a little bit clunky.  Try:

"Players may spend colored mana as though it were mana of any color"

or

"Colored mana costs may be paid with mana of any color"

I'm not quite sure the second one works, though.

Why exclude colorless mana?

"Players may spend spend mana as though it were any color."

As for the cost, it's similar enough to Shared Fate that the cost feels fine. 

this.

And i love the thread title XD

"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." - Antoine de Saint-Exupry

[spoiler MLP]Congratulations, you've found My Lie Policy: Only when i'm prompted, i might lie. (policy still in the refinement process.) [/spoiler] [spoiler I am both rational and instinctive. I value self-knowledge and understanding of the world; my ultimate goal is self-improvement and improvement of the world around me. At best, I am focused and methodical; at worst, I am obsessive and amoral.]I am Blue/Green
I am Blue/Green

[/spoiler]
how'd you get the image to appear when moused over?

I would like it more if each player got the same number of cards per turn cycle (just from random libraries.)