Culling the Weak: A Demento Contest

187 posts / 0 new
Last post
The time has come to whet my judging chops again (Pretty sure I'm mixing my metaphors, but I'll burn that bridge when I bid 7 No Trump). I have an idea for a somewhat larger contest in the future, so this contest might be considered something of an extended audition round. That contest is going to be big and flavorful and have layers and stuff. This contest is going to consist of me providing criteria, comments, and ranking. Here is the format:

Open Entry, there is no audition, anyone can join Round 1 and no one can join after that.

Single or Double Elimination, depending on the number of contestants, the bottom one or two will be eliminated

48 hour rounds. At the deadline of each round, I will post the criteria for the next round, I will then proceed to grade the previous round and make sure the comments are posted before the end of the current round. Yes, that does mean you will have the next rounds criteria before you know of you are eliminated, no I don't think your time is important enough to care.

Round ends when I say it ends, if I'm a little late and you manage to squeeze and edit or a submission in there, good for you.

So, without further Ado:

Round 1

Make a non-basic land that doesn't work as mana-fixing. I will not close this round before 1:00 AM EST on Saturday thje 22nd.

"I think me going Bang bang bang I win is pretty intuitive" Mafia Record: Wouldn't you like to know? 2011 Mafia Awards - Mastermind of the Year
mymoment
\
57817638 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
88318561 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
Moriok Rigger does absolutely nothing to boost other riggers. You are incorrect.
Moriok Rigger is not a Rigger in print. Only in Errata WHAT NOW! (yes, I did put that phrase in for that exact reason)
Congratulations, they have activated your trap card!
can it provide mana of one color? can it provide colorless mana? etc etc what does mana fixing mean
can it provide mana of one color? can it provide colorless mana? etc etc what does mana fixing mean

No dual-lands, no Terramorphic Expanse, no City of Brass, no Izzet Boilerworks, and Reflecting Pool is getting pretty shady. Basically, it probably shouldn't be able to make mana of multiple colors (although if it does and you don't think it fixes, I'm willing to listen).

I don't consider cards like Karakas and Treetop VIllage fixing.
"I think me going Bang bang bang I win is pretty intuitive" Mafia Record: Wouldn't you like to know? 2011 Mafia Awards - Mastermind of the Year
mymoment
\
57817638 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
88318561 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
Moriok Rigger does absolutely nothing to boost other riggers. You are incorrect.
Moriok Rigger is not a Rigger in print. Only in Errata WHAT NOW! (yes, I did put that phrase in for that exact reason)
Vandablast Range

Land

: Add to your mana pool.

, : Target player shuffles their graveyard into their library.

At the range, thoughts are collected and reused, so that ideas keep coming.

Thoughts on Crystal Quarry? Do you consider that fixing?
56544366 wrote:
If a card works well in Standard, does fun but not totally broken things in Modern, and gets stupid in Legacy, I call that designing for everyone's enjoyment.
Interesting. Gotta go with a man land because they are interesting.

Cave of Webs
Tribal Land - Spider
Cave of Webs enters the battlefield tapped. When Cave of Webs enters the battlefield, sacrifice another land you control. If you don't, sacrifice Cave of Webs.
Spider creatures you control get +1/+1
: Place a Green 1/4 Spider creature token with Reach onto the battlefield under your control.
: As an additional cost to use this ability, tap three untapped Spider creatures you control. Cave of Websbecomes a 2/7 Spider creature with Reach in addition to its other abilities. (This does not end at the end of your turn)

Did a few small edits. His transforming ability pretty much turns him into a Silklash Spider that makes spider tokens instead of destroying fliers.
Ice Cap
Snow Land
, Remove X storage counters from Ice Cap: add to your mana pool
: Put a charge counter on Ice Cap.  Activate this ability only when you could cast a sorcery.

"Enjoy your screams, Sarpadia - they will soon be muffled beneath snow and ice."

Follow me to No Goblins Allowed

A M:tG/D&D message board with a good community and usable software

THE COALITION WAR GAME -Phyrexian Chief Praetor
Round 1: (4-1-2, 1 kill)
Round 2: (16-8-2, 4 kills)
Round 3: (18-9-2, 1 kill)
Round 4: (22-10-0, 2 kills)
Round 5: (56-16-3, 9 kills)
Round 6: (8-7-1)

Last Edited by Ralph on blank, 1920

Yula, the Sleeper
Land Planeswalker - Terra
Terra enters the battlefield tapped with five loyalty counters.
: Transform Terra.
//////////////////////
Yula, the Giver
Planeswalker - Terra
[+2] Add to your mana pool.
[-2]: Put three 1/1 green plant creature tokens onto the battlefield.
[-9]: Until end of turn, Yula the Giver becomes a 20/20 Avatar creature that's still a planeswalker with trample and hexproof.
Lunar Plateau
Land
~ enters the battlefield tapped. At each of your opponent's end steps, if you took no damage, put a devotion counter on ~.
: add to your mana pool.
: Remove any number of devotion counters from ~. Prevent damage to target creature up to the number of counters removed this way.

Edit: Too complicated. New card.

Terramorphic Frontiers
Legendary Land
~ enters the battlefield tapped
When ~ leaves the battlefield destroy target lands you control for each Dimension counter on ~.
: You may play another land this turn. Put a Dimension counter on ~. You may use this ability only once a turn.
simic test tube
land
tap: add to your mana pool
tap: target creature gains first strike, flying, or trample chosen at random and then gains the creature type mutant
simic test tube
land
tap: evolve target creature

You are aware that the second ability is just a fancy way of saying 'Put a +1/+1 counter on target creature', yes? Giving a creature Evolve until end of turn or something might be better. And I'm pretty sure Evolve almost always has rules text when it appears.
Lands that make multiple colors of mana are lame anyways.

Municipal Watchtower
Land
Untap Municipal Watchtower during each other player's untap step.
Come check out my friend's youtube channel where he gives bad movies what's coming to them!
You Make the Card
Best Contest Holder 2010 YMtC Idol 9 4th Place
Mafia History
Friendliest Player 2010 Werewolves Invade YMtC!: Town-aligned Rotworm Mass, Survived, Mafia Victory Heroes Mafia: Angela Petrelli, Town-Aligned Undercover Revengeful Mother, Win for Me, Mafia Victory Super Smash Bros. Mafia: Town-Aligned Mason, Survived, Town Victory Bear Mafia: Town-Aligned Vanilla, Lynched Day 1, Mafia Victory YMtC Mafia II: Henry-Stern, Town-Aligned Vanilla, Town Victory, Town MVP Time Fracture Mafia: Mafia-Aligned Nero, the Last Romulan, Lynched Day 3, Borg Victory Touhou Mafia III: Tenshi Hinani, Town-Aligned Vanilla, Survived, Mafia Victory, Town MVP Mafia 2010: Lynched Day 1, Town-Aligned Vanilla, Mafia Victory Dragonball Z Mafia: Goku, Town-Aligned Charismatic Townie, Mafia Victory Quarantined Mafia: Lynched Day 4, J. Walter Weatherman, Infected-Aligned Administrative Assistant, Mr. T (so basically mafia) Victory Glass Box Mafia: Killed Night 2, Icthys, Town-Aligned Networker, Town Victory Battle Royale Mafia: Killed Night 3, Zipperflesh and Dark Stryke Victory Scars of Mirrodin Mafia: Killed Night 3, Town-Aligned Charismatic, Mafia Victory Portal Mafia: Lynched Day 3, Test Subject #2, Mafia-Aligned Rolestopper, Town Victory (that was utter BS) Toxic Waste Mafia: Survived, Violet, Hive (Cult)-Aligned Powerless Taskmaster, Hive Victory PK Hatez You Mafia: Survived, Town-Aligned Goth, Mafia Victory Dreven City: A Wild West Mafia: Town-Aligned "Los Angeles" Reed, One-Shot Vig, Survived, Town Victory (just barely, major props to Just a Cleric) YMtC Mafia III: Killed Night 2, Mafia Victory Vampire Mafia: Mafia-Aligned Pander, Mafia Victory Touhou Border Collapse: Bill Cosby, Town-Aligned, Killed Night 1, Mafia Victory Harry Potter Mafia: Argus Filch, Town-Aligned Tracker, Lynched Day 5, Mafia Victory [Basic #5] Bandit Mafia: Town-Aligned Vanilla, Survived, Mafia Victory Borderlands Mafia: Town-Aligned Mason, Killed Night 1, Town Victory eBay Mafia: Mafia-Aligned, Survived, Mafia Victory Full Metal Alchemist Mafia: Alphonse Elric, Town-Aligned Mason, Killed Night 1, Town Victory Sunflowers for Ragnarokio: Lynched Day 3, Town/Just a Cleric/Tevish Szat/Faux-Razor Victory True Blood Mafia: Lynched Day 4, Mafia Victory My Mafia Diary: Skyhunter, Mafia-Aligned Emo, Survived, Flawless Mafia Victory Paper Mario Mafia: Blue Goomba, Town-Aligned Lover, Killed Night 2, Mafia Victory Small Town Mafia: Pigsticker Mafia-Aligned Coward, Killed Night 2, Caveman Mafia and Zipperflesh Victory Stuff on my Desk Mafia: Lotus Cobra, Town-Aligned Vanilla, Survived, Mafia Victory Order of the Chaos Rose Mafia: Lord Dagol Ji'Lovik, Town-Aligned Hypnotist, Mafia Victory, Town MVP Camp Crystal Lake Mafia: Ongoing A Certain Magical Mafia: Killed Night 1, Town-Aligned The Siege of Balignor Mafia: Ongoing, Killed Day 4 Mafia of Ancient Egypt: Replaced in for Murica day 2, Ra, Town-Aligned Charismatic, Town Victory, Town MVP Lord of the Rings Mafia: Replaced in for Dr Demento, Town-Aligned Mason/One-Shot Self-Doc, Town Victory, Town MVP Internet Stars Mafia: Town-Aligned Vanilla, Mafia Victory Mythos Mafia: Ongoing
Hellscape Blister
Land
, Sacrifice Hellscape Blister: Target creature card in a graveyard gains unearth until end of turn. Its unearth cost is equal to its mana cost.
Wind Tunnel
Land
When Wind Tunnel enters the battlefield, tap target permanent with converted mana cost 3 or less.
Residents of Kataba Valley stay indoors.
Towering Tower
Land
~ enters the battlefield tapped.
: Target creature you control gains flying. Sacrifice it at the beginning of the next end step.
"There is no way i'm walking down those stairs again." -Tower guard's last words
Time Rifts Convergence
Land
: Add to your mana pool, where X is one plus the number of land cards exiled by CARDNAME.
: Look at the top card of your library. You may reveal that card. If a land card is revealed this way, exile it.
"You may expect that, like the living beings, old Buildings and forests will appear in dominaria from the past , but for every house or tree that the rifts eat whole , ten columns or trunks will materialize over it."

If I pass this round, I will continue to play from this account(tmich).

stop harrassing me
NO WAR

DOD replaces human label with terrorist Blood-Chin Fanatic

[mc]1rubwg[/mc]=

LXD (animation battle) - The Good,The Bad & The RA

Static Fields
Land [U]
Current 2 (Whenever you cast this spell or play this land, add to your mana pool. Spend this mana only to cast spells with current. At the end of each phase, you lose 1 life for each unused mana produced this way.)
Static Fields enters the battlefield tapped.

A little background on Current:

• Current only produces colorless mana.

• Current will not appear on artifacts or colorless spells, so it will not make spells free.

• In a set featuring current, there will be a lot of interaction with it (Current 0 to prevent the mana burn, cards that absorb mana produced by current, etc.) 

Contest-Specific Redeemable Prizes: DaytimeLantern - +5 points on any score-based contest. Redeemable once. If contest is multiple rounds, only redeemable in a single round.
frown and ready to explode at my roomate

and for what ?
NO WAR

[mc]1rubwg[/mc]=

Altar of Darkness
Legendary Land
Whenever an opponent sacrifices a permanent, draw a card.
Sacrifice a creature: Gain control of Altar of Darkness. Any player may activate this ability.
It know's no master but conviction.

Quotes: 

Show
magicpablo666 wrote:
These cards are Ball Tightening.
I_forget_who_dammit wrote:
Perfect originality is overrated and often ugly. The best and most beautiful cards I've ever seen were clearly inspired by something else. Cards are not entirely unlike living organisms in this regard. All the good ones are a result of long evolution; the 'original' ones are either monocellular or mutant aberrations.
ColonialDragons wrote:
The weird part is reaching over the table, grabbing a card from their hand, and just staring slowly back at them, awkwardly, as you slide their voice of resurgence slowly into your pants.
magicpablo666 wrote:
Graveborn are strictly better than Zombies. I mean, look at that wicked beard. You try growing that when your dead. And I know aging fellows who are suffering from Male Pattern Baldness, who would kill for a Mop like Ribsy's over there.
magicpablo666 wrote:
Hey Dudibus, I can't take you seriously until you take your shirt off!
cats_and_me wrote:
I'm just stating what I think is their opinion! :/
Cloud City
Land
~ enters the battlefield tapped with 3 charge counters on it.
When ~ enters the battlefield, choose a card type other than land.
, remove a charge counter from ~: Add to your mana pool. Spend this mana only to cast cards of the chosen type.

IMAGE(http://i1.minus.com/jbcBXM4z66fMtK.jpg)

192884403 wrote:
surely one can't say complex conditional passive language is bad grammar ?
simic test tube
land
tap: evolve target creature

Evolve isn't an action keyword, so this card doesn't currently work, and I'm not entirely sure what it is supposed to do, if you clean it up to either add +1/+1 counters or give a creature evolve (possibly until end of turn) or whatever else you have in mind, it would greatly improve your chances. 
mymoment
\
57817638 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
88318561 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
tribe deversity hasn't been expanded Signal the Clans yet
NO WAR

[mc]1rubwg[/mc]=

Time Rifts
Land
: Add to your mana pool, where X is one plus the number of land cards exiled by CARDNAME.
: Look at the top card of your library. You may reveal that card. If a land card is revealed this way, exile it.
"You may expect that, like the living beings, old Buildings and forests will appear in dominaria from the past , but for every house or tree that the rifts eat whole , ten columns or trunks will materialize over it."

If I pass this round, I will continue to play from this account.
Time Rifts
Land

If you could go ahead and edit that into the original post to verify the a accounts, sure.
mymoment
\
57817638 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
88318561 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
i went ahead and changed my card thanks for spotting my mistake.
Mystic Henge

Land

Hideaway (This land enter the battlefield tapped. When it does, look at the top four cards of your library, exile one face down, and put the rest on the botton of your libray.)

, : You may cast the exiled card without paying it's mana cost if you control three or more colorless creatures.

No one knew why the scarecrows gathered there at night, only that they were gone every morning. 
Roaring Godforge
Land
Roaring Godforge enters the battlefield tapped.
Spells you cast cost more to cast.
On top of Verthorn Peak, in the Cave of Whispers, Corvath the Hammerborn stokes the eternal flames.

is this broken? probably! 

120.6. Some effects replace card draws.

why are you here when NGA exists and is just better

Roaring Godforge
Land
Roaring Godforge enters the battlefield tapped.
Spells you cast cost more to cast.
On top of Verthon Peak, in the Cave of Whispers, Corvath the Hammerborn stokes the eternal flames.

is this broken? probably! 

Ah, sweet, Razorborne entered, now I don't have to think about who I have to cut first.
mymoment
\
57817638 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
88318561 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
what if i enter?????
Real men hold shift. If everyone has their fingers in the pie, then someone is eating fingers.
what if i enter?????

I've already decided this round is going to be double elimination, so come on in.
mymoment
\
57817638 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
88318561 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
frown and ready to explode at my roomate

and for what ?

wow this is legit upsetting

If you could go ahead and edit that into the original post to verify the a accounts, sure.

Done.

stop posting
NO WAR

[mc]1rubwg[/mc]=

Gravitational Pit
Land
Whenever a nonbasic land is tapped for mana, it doesn't untap during its controller's next untap step.
"It appears Mr. Galileo was correct."
—David Scott, Apollo 15 commander
Molten Mountainside
Land
: Add to your mana pool. Molten Mountainside deals 1 damage to you.
, : Molten Mountainside deals 1 damage to target creature.
At the beginning of your end step, if you control any land with a basic land type other than Mountain, sacrifice Molten Mountainside.
Photobucket Banner by zpikduM - typo also by zpikduM. =) Skide Fuld - Problem of Evil by frontsession Currently playing Standard: TurboJund Legacy: Zoo Block: Hahaha, good one! 1000th post on August 28, 2009 at 6:08PM
Goblin Hidey-Hole
Land

Goblin Hidey-Hole enters the battlefield tapped.
: Add :Rm: to your mana pool.
, Sacrifice Goblin Hidey-Hole: Look at the top 4 cards of your library. You may put a Goblin permanent card with converted mana cost 3 or less from among them onto the battlefield, then put the rest on the bottom of your library.

"All was calm and quiet. Then, one wrong step, and one of those foul beasts burst forth from the path ahead. Would've taken my head, too, had I not ducked just in time to see the frothing brute tumble down the mountainside."
Urza is my Shepherd. Planet Multiverse
On Tolarian Time Bubbles
56849398 wrote:
147480487 wrote:
I'd hate to accidentally walk partially into one.
Random Tolarian wizard's last words. ;)
Real life fact: I'm terrified of Grizzly Bears, Polar Bears... and bears that could potentially blink into reality through a time rift.
I figured it out guys. Matt is just foreign and he is using goggle translate to speak to us. Maybe.

I'm not trying to be offensive.
Are M.holck and Matt_Holck roommates?
Frozen Lens
Snow Artifact Land
Add to your mana pool, spend this mana only on costs which contain .
For centuries, the ancient rings were thought to be mere primitive monuments. Only when the ice returned did their true power show itself once more. 
Ego
144902215 wrote:
Morgothra has the Syntax and Grammar of a God.
56754738 wrote:
I love this card.
56771968 wrote:
I can't compete with this.
57461258 wrote:
@Morgothra: Beautifully said, sir. Beautifully said.
Contest Winners
CKY, magicpablo666 and Dinobeer combined ingenuity and silliness to win a Summer fUn contest each! vlord beat the rest to become the architect of a better tomorrow in Build it and they will come! CityofAs pranced masterfully to victory in Skipping Merrily! ConfusedAsUsual conquered both tropes and opponents to ascend in Metafiction! FirstTurnKill condensed Success into Art form in Summing it Up!
I figured it out guys. Matt is just foreign and he is using goggle translate to speak to us. Maybe. I'm not trying to be offensive.

It doesn't look like a machine traslation (there are  spelling errors in his posts), he is most likely foreign.

Are M.holck and Matt_Holck roommates?

Nope.

Some time ago chaoslight held a ymtc-mafia(it's a PlaybyPost game) contest hybrid, I wanted to enter but I was playing in another game of mafia on those boards.

Due to various factors (mostly being able to post in one of the threads without posting in the other) I tried to join chaoslight's game as a MuP, but since my English is far from perfect and I feared that the two accounts could be easily attributed to the same person by comparing the posting styles of each one, I impersonated matt pretending to be a MuP made by him to enter the contest after chaos excluded him for "being a troll".

Normal

false
false
false

IT
X-NONE
X-NONE

DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99"
LatentStyleCount="267">
UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/>

UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/>

UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/>

UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/>

UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/>
UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/>

/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable
{mso-style-name:"Tabella normale";
mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
mso-style-noshow:yes;
mso-style-priority:99;
mso-style-parent:"";
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
mso-para-margin-top:0cm;
mso-para-margin-right:0cm;
mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt;
mso-para-margin-left:0cm;
line-height:115%;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:11.0pt;
font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}

Whispy Walkway
Land
Flying, Defender

"In Haevol, judgement is rarely clouded, but the clouds do have the tendency to be fairly judgmental."

139359831 wrote:
That is a lovely painting of Richard Garfield. It really brings out his feminine side.
Sign In to post comments