U/W Myr Deck

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hello,
First of all, sorry if there are any grammar mistakes( English is not my native language )

I am currently trying to develop a deck using the following strategies:

Indomitable Archangel

Lightning Greaves Or even Liquimetal Coating

Other arficat cards to grant Metalcraft

This would result in a good protection for my artifact cards, since both the Archangel and the Greaves would have shroud.
With that, I would focus on:

Lux Cannon

Myr Galvanizer

Clock Of Omens and/or Unwinding Clock 

I imagine that the Lux Cannon would work great because of the Clocks and the Galvanizer. Also, I figured a combo ( difficult to happen, though ) I thought it would work:

Myr Galvanizer x2

Mana Myrs ( Either Palladium Myr, Silver Myr or Gold Myr ) x2

Clock Of Omens x1

Lux Cannon x1

The Clock would be tapping the 2 Mana Myrs( to untap the Cannon ) while the 2 Galvanizers would be untapping them, making the Cannon having infinite counters and destroying everythinh my opponent controls

However, the Galvanizer uses 1 mana to untap, wich won't be a problem since 1xGalvanizer + 1xPalladium or 2xSilver/Gold Myr grants me Infinite Mana

( Is everythinh right? )

Anyways, I also thought of Energy Chamber And Coretapper for using in this combo, but I'm not sure.

Myr Turbine 

The idea is using the Myr Turbine in the same way of the Lux Cannon. The goal of the card would be the Myr Battlesphere, as a Finisher.

Thus, adding some support cards, I am thinking of a deck sort of like the following:

TOTAL: 56

There are still other cards I am considering adding to the deck, such as:

Darksteel Myr

The previously mentioned  Energy Chamber And Coretapper

Mycosynth Lattice

Tempered Steel and Steel Overseer for powering up the artifacts

Intrepid Hero

Shrine Of Loyal Legions

Grand Architect

Fangren Marauder ( This would be very nice, expect for its green colour...)

Distortion Strike ( For the Myr Battlesphere )

Master Of Etherium

Myr Reservoir

Fabricate

Sorry for the long post. I would apreciate A LOT if you guys helped me, sugesting new cards or telling me to remove the ones already in the sketch deck.

Thanks =)
I actually had a Deck a lot like this, I think what you really want to use is Leonin Abunas+Silverskin Armor as it grants Hexproof not Shroud(letting you target your own stuff), and works with less than 3 artifacts. The Greaves are great if you can get them but if not sliverskin works well too. Myr Retriever & Buried Ruin Lets you bring back any artifacts that get destroyed for some reason. I'd definatly add Tempered Steel & Steel Overseer. Genesis Chamber gives you more Myrs but will help your Opponent too.
I actually had a Deck a lot like this, I think what you really want to use is Leonin Abunas+Silverskin Armor as it grants Hexproof not Shroud(letting you target your own stuff), and works with less than 3 artifacts. The Greaves are great if you can get them but if not sliverskin works well too. Myr Retriever & Buried Ruin Lets you bring back any artifacts that get destroyed for some reason. I'd definatly add Tempered Steel & Steel Overseer. Genesis Chamber gives you more Myrs but will help your Opponent too.

Wow! I didn't even notice that shroud wouldn't let me target my cards as well. So I will  defenitely replace the Archangel for the Leonin Abunas.

If I add Tempered Steel & Steel Overseer, say, 2 of each, the deck I posted above would then have exactly 60 cards. What do you think? Also, what about the Lux Cannon strategy?

Thanks for the other card sugestions, i have noted than as well ( and i will use the land card for sure ).
I actually don't like it or the clocks, sure they let you destroy stuff but I think you need a more solid way to win. If you're going to rely on the Battle Sphere to win, you should run at least 2(but probably 4). I also think the Invokers cost too much, you could spend that mana to play more stuff, and things like Solar Tide or Harsh mercy Cost a lot less and actually destroys stuff. I'd cut your other blue spells and run a set of Fabricate if anything. The Myr Reservoir might be worth adding. I would make it more aggressive, maybe use 4 each of the Tempered & overseer, I'd then use things like Vault Skirge, Etched Champion, and maybe Porcelain Legionnaire. You may want to search either on here or Google for "Tempered Steel deck"s, that might give you more ideas. 
Sign In to post comments