DC: Ashenmoor Cohort

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Todays random card is...

Ashenmoor Cohort

This card is just bad.  6 mana for a 4/3 is way to much and even if you get the boost 6 mana for a 5/4 isn't much better.  The only thing I can really say that's kind of positive is he was playable in limited if you needed another card.

Thumbs down

Discuss! 
The "elemental warrior" tribes were relevant back then, too, but this is still terrible. I hate when cards have conditional boosts that still don't make them worthwhile. Thumbs way down. 

Bro, do you even Autocard?

Autocarding: [c]Cryptic Command[/c] = Cryptic Command

Showing somebody how to autocard: [c[b][/b]]Cryptic Command[/c] = [c]Cryptic Command[/c] = Cryptic Command

fills the slot for overpriced common cards

at least, it's big

<----- Loser.

Maybe if mana cost was , it would be OK...
Worst of the Cohort cycle 

"Enjoy your screams, Sarpadia - they will soon be muffled beneath snow and ice."

Follow me to No Goblins Allowed

A M:tG/D&D message board with a good community and usable software

THE COALITION WAR GAME -Phyrexian Chief Praetor
Round 1: (4-1-2, 1 kill)
Round 2: (16-8-2, 4 kills)
Round 3: (18-9-2, 1 kill)
Round 4: (22-10-0, 2 kills)
Round 5: (56-16-3, 9 kills)
Round 6: (8-7-1)

Last Edited by Ralph on blank, 1920

This just bad.

Thumbs down.
Well even if I wasn't slightly biased towards creatures that are built to do nothing aside from taking on the opponent head on, this one's pretty ordinary.

Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!
Sign In to post comments