Questions on pregens

Are the pregen characters missing anything? I don't see any feats listed, unless I'm completely overlooking something. 

Also, what/where are 0-level spells? There are places on the character sheet to write them, but none are listed anywhere.

Help!! 
Are the pregen characters missing anything? I don't see any feats listed, unless I'm completely overlooking something.

They are not missing anything. Feats are optional, and the pregens do not use them. 

Also, what/where are 0-level spells? There are places on the character sheet to write them, but none are listed anywhere.

0-level spells are listed as "Cantrips" under "Spells" (e.g. the elf wizard knows light, mage armor, mage hand, minor illusion, shocking grasp, and ray of frost).

Hope that helps!

Danny

The pregens do use feats.

They all have Toughness at 1st

At third they all have Skill Training (2 extra skills).   

The pregens do use feats.

They all have Toughness at 1st

At third they all have Skill Training (2 extra skills).

They have those built-in benefits, but they do not use them in the sense that they are feat selections that are visible to players.

Danny

Obi-Wan: Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.

Obi-Wan: Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.

Speaking from the experience of a Dungeon Master who manages seven tables of weekly D&D Encounters public play using the playtest materials, it's much less confusing to just cut through the reverse engineering and say "the pregens don't use feats."

If you refer to my original response, I stated that the pregens weren't missing anything—I understand that the benefits are built-in.

Danny

The pregen rogues seem to have skill mastery, which was removed a long time ago.
The pregen rogues seem to have skill mastery, which was removed a long time ago.

Thanks! I rolled up my first Forest Gnome Rogue last night and used the Halfling as a template. Spent far too much time trying to figure out where that listing came from...

The 060713 1st Level Halfling Rogue uses the Treasure Hunter Specialties package but swaps out Use Magic Item with Open Locks, resulting in the  Iconic Thief. (I was actually shocked that the Thief Speciality didn't contain both Disarm Traps and Open Locks!)