3 phyrexian metamorph

SIDEBOARD:
3 chalice of the void
3 mogg alarm
3 mogg war marshal
3 goblin ringleader
3 goblin bushwhacker
----------------------------------------------
Background story is that I'm tired of losing to everything with show and tell, tendrils of agony and reanimate in it, so I decided to mainboard all the hatred.

Actually works rather sweet, and I know I made some mistakes, but the deck saves me, so in the hands of someone better, it should be able to earn 12 points sooner or later...

If I should choose a topic on future evolution of it, I have been suggested to play boros reckoner, so any input there will be valued.
A meta deck (which this definitely is) will very rarely ever get the 12 points you're looking for. You'll need a way to push through the early rounds, or get lucky enough to pair with a matchup you're meant to beat AND hope that decks you're not prepped for dropped earlier.

I feel it is absolutely a mistake to cut Goblin Matron (the consistency) and Ringleader (the gas) from any Goblins list.

How often have you resolved Blasphemous Act? It seems like even if you can afford the mana, it'll likely be because you've got 4+ creatures. Is losing the 5 cards worth whatever Blasphemous Act is accomplishing for you?

I presume you've excluded Wasteland for budgetary reasons? It plays extremely well with Thalia and Aether Vial.

I'd also recommend Relic of Progenitus as your graveyard hate of choice, maindeck. This gives you a colorless, repeatable answer that isn't a completely dead card in irrelevant matchups.

Also, your sideboard needs a lot of cleanup. You should have other dedicated hate pieces to shore up your matches where your maindeck hate cards are moot.
Hey diddle diddle, the cat and the fiddle, the cow jumped over the moon. The little dog laughed to see such sport, And the Dish ran away with the Spoon. He ran from conviction, and fed his addiction as the Dish heated the Spoon... The Spoon begged to go, but the Dish shouted : "NO!!" "The heroin will be ready soon!" "Any time doing the right thing is funny as hell, it's probably Chaotic Good." IMAGE(http://i46.tinypic.com/2jcu9fs.png)
I feel it is absolutely a mistake to cut Goblin Matron (the consistency) and Ringleader (the gas) from any Goblins list. I'd also recommend Relic of Progenitus as your graveyard hate of choice, maindeck. This gives you a colorless, repeatable answer that isn't a completely dead card in irrelevant matchups.

I know it's narrow to just say certain cards are must-haves in a goblin deck, but Matron and Ringy are exactly that I feel.   Matrons' toolbox nature has some lists running very few answers, which I sometimes think is a little too greedy, but Matron's a keeper for me.  Ringy is a little different here, as your list isn't running loads of goblins, but I would rather Ringy than piledriver.

Blashpemous Act isn't a card I would play here - how many times did you find it a dead card?
I've never felt the need for a sweeper in a goblin deck.  Would running O-ring help here? 

RE: Gravehate; Rest in Peace shuts down everything, and absolutely buggers dredge (I play dredge a lot, hate rip more than anything else!). Relic is good, but I feel RiP - since you're running white anyway - is more effective against decks running heavy graveyard.  The kicker is that white mana isn't always that easy to achieve on T2 or 3,.... so yeah, up to you.   
Background story is that I'm tired of losing to everything with show and tell, tendrils of agony and reanimate in it, so I decided to mainboard all the hatred.

But to play devil's advocate, if Storm, Show and Reanimate are owning you, have you thought about running heavy blue decks like Miracles?
The lack of matron is actually a part of the other thread I've posted, about the metagame.
You see, looking at some earlier goblindecks, where the matron is used as utility, they had more success than recent decks where a lot of the cards in the goblindeck are 1offs, and the idea is to get them through a matron. These new deck are not getting so high ranks as the older designs, so I thought to myself, how important is goblin matron? It's a 1/1 for 3 mana that all goblindecks use, so can it be done better? Which is why I'm not using it, and so far the results are not that bad. Design 1 and 2 earned me 6 points, and design 3 earned 9 points. It's improving.

I don't know if you two has overlooked the mogg maniac/blasphemous act combo? I have had the needs of a sweeper when facing other goblins, and it worked well against entreat the angels. A lot of legacydecks are creature oriented, and some of these explode (Affinity is seeing play again) and coupled with my own goblins, it's just a question of playing the act at a propper time. Most good  counterspells are spent early in the game, so they are mainly stuck with daze and spellsnare, and blasphemous act slips through a lot.

Mogg maniac is a great card with blasphemous act, but it also couples well with gempalm incinerator, especially in a goblin matchup. Most don't see it come (Due to æther vial) 
I really think you're undervaluing matron wrongly. I play a LOT of Goblins, and the victories of these "older designs" you're talking about seem largely anecdotal. It's not a 1/1 for 3, it's a Grim Tutor that doesn't cost you life, leaves a tribally relevant body, will often be some combination of uncounterable, instant speed, and free.

A good Miracletop player will never let you Blasphemous Act their tokens, because it is meant to be activated at the end of your turn. Against Goblins, or Elves, or almost any other creature based deck, I recommend taking a look at Goblin Sharpshooter. He's a powerhouse, and I'm always torn on adding another to my Goblins list, because he's THAT good. He also plays very nicely with your Prospectors. Blasphemous Act, like I said, will realistically be costing you 5+ cards to deal with whatever threats they've got. Sure, the Mogg Maniac trick is cute, but how many times will you actually be able to pull it off versus how many times you'll wish Blasphemous Act was something useful to help you finish out the game?
Hey diddle diddle, the cat and the fiddle, the cow jumped over the moon. The little dog laughed to see such sport, And the Dish ran away with the Spoon. He ran from conviction, and fed his addiction as the Dish heated the Spoon... The Spoon begged to go, but the Dish shouted : "NO!!" "The heroin will be ready soon!" "Any time doing the right thing is funny as hell, it's probably Chaotic Good." IMAGE(http://i46.tinypic.com/2jcu9fs.png)
TEQUILASAURUS:
I'd better define this a bit more.

"Modern" designs of goblin plays with 7+ 1offs. (Chieftain, L.crafter, siege-gang, prospector, stingscourger, sharpshooter, and krenko)

"Old designs" play with 3+ 1offs. (prospector, stingscourger and sharpshooter)

Knowing that, which one of these designs are closest to your own design?

These older designs are not anecdotal, and if you wish it, I'll link to them and show you the pre-decessor and the "newly played" versions. This data is still pretty fresh on mtgtop8.com, and I'll be happy to guide you through it.
--------------------------------------
The top-player was on the defence, and was having most of the angels in play as blockers and some involved with attacking. I brought them down before he could take me out, and he didn't seem to prepare for this in the next game, but it never happened there!

How do you think I would bring down elves with my deck ?, look at the list, the sideboard and think about it I'm not particularly scared by elves!

All that said, I have been thinking on cutting down 1 of the acts, and the whole 3 of each is just the start. I have made several testdecks to play against, and each time I lose badly, I'll make a new testdeck/update the old ones. Then I'll use them to slowly fix the numbers in my deck.
---------------------------------------
One other topic:
I have been thinking on the most cheap/safe way to make the maniac flying until end of turn at instant speed. I will be willing to splash blue for such a nifty trick, as blue may bring many fun tricks into this deck. (And a flying lackey could be fun too)
I play 4 "bullets" for my Matrons: Sharpshooter, Stingscourger, Seige Gang Commander, and Kiki Jikki.

I incorrectly inferred you were discussing builds entirely lacking Matron, which was my mistake. I linked your lack of Matron to the build discussion somehow.

I'd very much like to see these designs though, as I'm always interested in becoming more knowledgeable with my favorite Legacy deck.

It still seems like a rare case to me to be able to Blasphemous Act anything worth it.

I spotted the Chalice, but having a tutorable G1 answer to Elves helps tremendously, and it still wrecks tons of other creatures in the format, as well as giving you a substantial amount of extra reach long game.

Mighty Leap is already in your colors.
I have had the needs of a sweeper when facing other goblins, and it worked well against entreat the angels.

and yet you still lost 0-2 to Miracles
192884403 wrote:
firstrike
56965458 wrote:
97820278 wrote:
56965458 wrote:
97820278 wrote:
Ceci n'est pas une pipe.
This definitely doesn't mean what you think it means.
I was referring to the painting The Treachery of Images.
I know.
PURPY:
The sweeper wasn't bad against the angels, I simply didn't have enough goblins to kill with, since he employed terminus and I needed to "act"

TEQUILASAURUS:
blasphemous act is also part of my own design. The designs mentioned from the discussion where I compare new/old goblin-tech is not in any way similare to this deck...
I don't own any m12, darn it!

I went tourney yesterday with it.
1-2 vs burnbeat (Very close to win)
2-1 vs wb-tap-massremoval
0-2 vs goblins. First game was insanely long and close, second game I tried to trap him and he almost fell for it.
2-0 vs dragonstompy (I crushed it so hard that it amased the dude)
0-2 vs canadian thresh. First game was close, but I made an error, second game was uphill.
0-2 vs budget pox. First game was close, last game not close.

Only 6 points, but then again, where the hell are all the combo/reani/show-decks I used to meet?

REGARDING GOBLINS:
Max teitze reverted to the following deck at 07/04/13, a deck he also played at 23/09/12:
mtgtop8.com/event?e=4714&d=227225
Then tobias dreger also reverted to playing with less utility and also won bigprize.
Since then only "high-utility" has been seen on the scene, and no big winnings have occured with goblins.
As someone else who plays Goblins a lot (for pretty much the last 5 years) I think matron needs to be a 4 of not so you can run 1 of tool boxes but because it lets you get the right card when you need it be that warcheif, ringleader, piledriver incinerator etc. Matron in general makes your draws more consistent, you can mulligan a lot harder if you have matron in the deck. I think cutting it is a complete mistake

I think the following is the core of all goblins decks

4 Aether Vial
4 Lackey
4 Warchief
4 Matron
4 Ringleader
4 Piledriver
2 Siege Gang Commander

I personally feel all good Goblins decks start with these 26 cards + 20-22 land, which leaves 12-14 cards left over to be flexible with.

Of the remaining 12 slots I think 5 to 8 of those slots should be some combination of
Gempalm incinerator
Mogg war marshal

Which leaves 4-7 free slots for cards like
Tin street hooligan
Sting scourger
Sharpshooter
Skirk Prospector
Krenko
Goblin Chieftain

Wasteland is must have and rishadan port almost always must have unless you are playing super aggro list with Warren instigators.

I don't like Thalia or white splash in general green splash (for Tin street hooligan and sideboard cards  like K-grip, Grudge, Choke etc) or Black (Warren weirding, earwig squad and sideboard cards like cabal therapy, perish etc) are both much better splashes in my opinion.

Here is the list I played at WMCQ side event about a fortnight ago.

22 Land (4 wasteland, 4 Rishadan Port, 2 taiga, 3 cavern of souls, 4 fetchlands, 5 mountains)
4 Aether vial

4 Lackey
4 Warchief
4 Matron
4 Ringleader
4 Piledriver
2 Siege Gang Commander

4 Gempalm Incinerator
3 Mogg war marshal

2 Stingscourger
2 Tin Street hooligan
1 Sharpshooter

Sideboard:
4 Relic of Progenitus
3 Chalice of the Void
3 Pyrokinesis
2 Red elemental Blast
1 Pithing Needle
2 Ancient Grudge

Matchups:
U/W Miracles (2-0) Unanswered Lackey G2 - lucky
Mono white Death and Taxes (1-2) - Jitte
Junk (think it was a GSZ deck with dark confidant) 2-1
Stoneblade (0-2) - Jitte again - he had two in deck after sideboard which I wasn't expecting
Bye

Wasn't enough to top 8 so I went home at this point .

Did not see very much combo and no dredge which was a surprise a lot of Bloodbraid elf decks (with punishing fire combo) at top tables, seems bad matchup for me.

I expected a lot of Jitte, hence the two maindeck holigans and the 2 grudges on board but it was a bit ridiculous 3 of my 4 matches had maindeck jitte. If miracles continues to be popular I think swap grudges in board for k-grip like in the old days of Counter balance. With all the mono white Anarchy is also worth a look in board it  hits moat, which my miracles oponent boarded in but I killed him before he could cast it.
I often play with phyrexian metamorph in goblins, it currently kills legends of all kinds including jitte, and may copy fun stuff like batterskull (Equip on piledriver and attack, attack, attack!) It's also pretty swell to use on goblin ringleader, or a stingscourger in play, played through a vial and so on. It makes goblins more versatile, and if your enemy's creatures are more versatile, just copy theirs...
I've played it in more ordinary goblindecks (aka, not my own builds) with success!

It might help you against future jitte until they errata the legend-rule! 
I play one maindeck Jitte currently, and don't regret it at all. Greatest thing ever to mise in the mirror.

I also used 2 Phyrexian Metamorphs in my side, but those are coming out with the new legend rule.
Yeah, I have been wondering how to work around that!
I do play with karakas, so I have the means to still exploit the metamorph. Won't know for sure how it will play out though.

I've started testing against a statistically average goblin deck, (I add the sums of cards in all goblindecks I have in archive, then divide by that number, then work it from there) and so far the average goblindeck beats me 2-1, but I'm working on the numbers
I tried tin street, and he just doesn't cut it when trying to fight a jitte. I think personally that [c]tuktuk scrapper[c/] is way more effective
Scraper is 2 more mana though which is why I don't like him. If I have to run 1 artifact hate maindeck I prefer it to be Tin street hooligan he deals with random stuff G1 like Ensaring bridge batterskull, tanglewire  (One my friends plays staxs I don't know anyone else who still does).

for more specific hate I prefer using sideboard slots. Ancient grudge off the board is the best answer to jitte in my opinion (at least if you are in Green) K-Grip is also nice utility sideboard card that helps.

Back before I owned Taigas I used to run Goblin tinkerer but he is really sub par as well as you really need warchief in play or he is to slow. Eventually the meta will change a jitte won't see as much maindeck play.
I understand tinstreet is effectively cheaper, but with warcheifs out, you cant pay the green, and the limited green scources get wastelanded often.
Anyone ever seen interaction between karakas, krenko, mob boss, warchief and æther vial on 4 ?
's a lot of gobbo's but does it work out well as a setup?
4 card interactions (combos) are bad. Don't count on it, but sure, take the opportunity if all the stars line up. Just don't try to jump through any hoops to make it work, because it probably won't.
sure 4-card combos are bad, but when all of the 4 cards are good on their own it's a completely different story. play the cards, just don't expect it to ever come up in a game
192884403 wrote:
firstrike
56965458 wrote:
97820278 wrote:
56965458 wrote:
97820278 wrote:
Ceci n'est pas une pipe.
I know.
Was wondering if playing 4 of each of the involved cards could make it worthwile of a try.

I've had fun with 4 warchief and 4 æther vial so far, but 4 krenko and 4 karakas does seem scary...
No.
no, you only need 1 of each of those
maybe more than 1 karakas, but certainly not 4 
192884403 wrote:
firstrike
56965458 wrote:
97820278 wrote:
56965458 wrote:
97820278 wrote:
Ceci n'est pas une pipe.
I know.
no, you only need 1 of each of those
maybe more than 1 karakas, but certainly not 4 

yo since you play dnt do you put karakas in every deck

mfw karakas

#karakas 
< this feel when
192884403 wrote:
firstrike
56965458 wrote:
97820278 wrote:
56965458 wrote:
97820278 wrote:
Ceci n'est pas une pipe.
I know.