THIS DECK one our local fnm

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
So this kid, about 18-19 walks in "Hey guys, first time FNM, where do I sign up" we pointed out to him, introduced our selves had a chat and then we went to sign up and got is code for the PP's or w/e there called. And he was a really nice guy but in all of our minds we were all thinking "CHUMP CHAAAAAAANGE", and whoever got him had a free win right?

NOPE. I mean I'm no pro MTG player but I think its fare enough for me to look at a deck and go, that's awesome, or that's ok/subpar or THATS BAD and his deck at first clance looked OK, but nothing special.

Anyways, here's the deckĀ 

x4 Legion Loyalist
x4 Wasteland Viper
x4 Burning-Tree Emissary
x4 Slaughterhorn
x4 Ghor-Clan Rampager
x4 Rubblebelt Maaka
x4 Rubblebelt Raiders
x1 Thundermaw Hellkite

x1 Domri Rade

x4 Searing Spear
x4 Madcap Skills

x1 Stomping Ground
x13 Mountain
x8 Forest

I mean a lot of the cards are staples for a R/G aggro deck, but 1 shockland... and MADCAP SKILLS! Do you guys aggree? Or am I blind and can't see the deck for what it is meant to be...?

In my opinion sometimes a simple deck can take out a hole room of people. It realy depends on the oponents deck/ the oponants skills with that deck/ and their luck at drawing.I've seen decks made entirly out of commons do extreamly well against several avergage players.

Sign In to post comments