Arrows of Justic  x 3

Enchantments/Artifacts

Assemble the Legion  x 2
Oblivion Ring  x 2

Lands

Boros Guildgate  x 4
Plains  x 10
Mountain  x 10

The main idea of this deck, is boosting crusader of odric with assemble the legions, along with hamletback growing with odric, making farely strong creatures. Ideas are greatly appreciated

What is your Budget? Do you have any Format or Legality restrictions?

If the main idea of the deck is centred around Assemble The Legion - it should be run as a playset. Volt Charge and Tezzeret's Gambit add more Counters to it.

If you are running Crusader Of Odric I would include a number of Spells which put multiple creatures into play. Gather The TownsFolk and Thatcher Revolt come to mind. These cards also have fun synergy with the "Battalion" mechanic.

I would also be working to reduce your Curve - you are running a number of stuff with > 3 CMC, to my mind, when  Crusader Of Odric hits the field on T3, you want it to already be pretty large. Boros Recruit, Boros SwiftBlade, Cerodon Yearling and BattleGate Mimic should all be considered as options.

I would also improve your removal suite - :R::W: has acces to Lightning Helix which I would strongly consider running. I would also consider things like Forked Bolt and Arc Trail which can be used to remove potential Chump Blockers.

Finally, Slayers' StrongHold seems like too much fun not to run.

How to autocard: 

Show

[*c]CardName[/*c] (remove the *'s) to autocard!

or

[*deck]

4 x CardName

4 x CardName

[/*deck]

Remove the *'s to autodeck!

I would drop Ordruun Veterans and Fortress Cyclops for Boros Recruit and/or Boros Elite. This lowers your curve, and both Ordruun Veteran and Fortress Cyclops get extra power when attacking, but enter weak, which hurts Hamletback Goliath. Also, the lower cost means two or three creatures before a third turn Crusader of Odric to make it powerful as soon as it is cast.
Well, my budget is small, the best bet i have is trading the cards i have that arn't in a deck [like my 2 Lazav's] and it would be gr8 if it stayed standered, i plan on entering local tournaments sometime in the near future.

i'm considereing putting Krenko, Mob boss into it, since it too, is a 1/1 spammer, for only 4 mana, and along with that, i may put some 1/1 goblin spammers, since i dont think i have a single 1/1 human/soldier spammer... i will check though.
I would suggest focusing the deck a little. Try to find as many playsets of the important cards as you can. Boros Elite, for example, is a fine creature, but with only two you run the risk of not drawing it until late in the game (where it will be a very dissapointing card to draw).

Cards I'd look to replace: Ordruun Veteran, Trained Caracal, Fortress Cyclops, Hamletback Goliath and Warclamp Mastiff.

Now your creature curve ends at 4, which is good for an aggro deck. Id look through the Gatherer for some more 1 and 2 drops.

As for your spells, Shattering Blow is more of a sideboard card, and Arrows of Justice can be replaced with Warleader's Helix and Mugging. Boros Charm is pretty good, and uncommon so it may be worth it to find a few.

Basically you want to pack the deck full of little creatures and burn.
I dont plan on this being gravedigging but if it is, im extremely sorry, my new deck build is as follows.
Mind you, i have not read a comment since my last comment, so i dont have any of the cards Ulcaster mentioned

Creatures:

2 Krenko, Mob Boss
 2 Hamletback Goliath
 2 Boros Mastiff
 3 Viashino Firstblade
 4 Crusader of Odric
 2 Boros Elite
    Firemane Avenger
 3 Truefire Paladin
    Wojek halberdiers
 2 Phantom General
    Warclamp Mastiff  [will try to get more]
    Foundry Champion
    Tajic, Blade of the Legion  [Will get another one soon]

Instants/Sorcerys

2 Arrows of Justice
 2 Shattering Blow
 2 Massive Raid
    Riot Control

Enchantments

2 Assemble the Legion
 3 Oblivion Ring

Lands = 24  [To lazy to {c} my lands so 4 boros gates, 10 plains and 10 mountains]

The main idea of this deck is NOW 1/1's (could be 3/3's with 2 phantom generals on the field at once) and using 1 turn kills spells like massive raid or... in foundy's case, using monsters to deliver the final blow.

Any ideas?
If you do plan on entering Tournaments, this list really needs to be tightened up.

Krenko, Mob Boss isn't worth running here.

If you are going to build around Phantom General this deck will require bigger changes than...simply including a Phantom General.

You still need to reduce the average CMC of your deck (especially since you want to hit for a big Massive Raid).

The Instants/Sorceries you are running aren't particularly worthwhile, I'd look at a playset of both Mugging and Gather The TownsFolk for starters.

A little while ago, I built a Standard Boros deck for  < $15, which I'll post here for inspiration:

How to autocard: 

Show

[*c]CardName[/*c] (remove the *'s) to autocard!

or

[*deck]

4 x CardName

4 x CardName

[/*deck]

Remove the *'s to autodeck!