Barbarian Help

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Is there anyway I can be a barbarian and get the ranger class feature for beast mastery? I like the idea of playing as a bear like barbarian with a bear companion. IDK if this was possible with multiclassing or by playing with a hybrid class.
For a hybrid, just make a Barbarian|Ranger, then for your first feat, pick Hybrid Talent --> Beast Mastery, then pick a bear.
You should probably post questions like this here: community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...
For a hybrid, just make a Barbarian|Ranger, then for your first feat, pick Hybrid Talent --> Beast Mastery, then pick a bear.
You should probably post questions like this here: community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...

Yeah just posted that on there right before you said that.
Is there anyway I can be a barbarian and get the ranger class feature for beast mastery? I like the idea of playing as a bear like barbarian with a bear companion. IDK if this was possible with multiclassing or by playing with a hybrid class.

play a barbarian, take the fey beast tamer theme, and enjoy your new companion.  It'll be called an owlbear, but you can refluff that easy enough.

play a barbarian, take the fey beast tamer theme, and enjoy your new companion.  It'll be called an owlbear, but you can refluff that easy enough.

This. The ranger feature is.... lets be honest it's really bad. The fey beast tamer beasts are quite good.
It's kinda fun if you're a pixie, take a raptor (as in bird of prey) as your companion... and totally ignore basically every beast power ever in favor of archer powers.
Sign In to post comments