A defender who punishes everything

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hi guys. I'm trying to build a fighter who punishes as many things as possible. My current best start is sweet swordMage/ fighter hybrid with white lotus repost to punish attacks, if I've hit them, shield ripost once per encounter if I've missed, assault Mage aegis if they are away from me and fighter mark if I've marked them.  

Hoping to find ways to punish going prone and standing up, a way to add arcane rider on fighter attack so they set up white lotus band anything else you can suggest. This doesn't have to be a practical build and punishment doesn't have to do much damage.

Motto "that's a paddling!" 

I can't help you, but that made me laugh.

Edit:  I mentioned this to my roommate, he asked what class, I told him, and his reply was "so if you took away the sanctity, that's a paladin".
Don't worry, I punished him appropriately for the pun.
A paladin or a paladin | fighter hybrid would give you a massive amount of burst powers that would allow you to mass mark.  It would also include powers like Come and Get It from the fighter.  You could also check out the Dragonborn race for stuff that would allow you to deal damage whenever you prone a target or push them around for instance.
"Non nobis Domine Sed nomini tuo da gloriam" "I wish for death not because I want to die, but because I seek the war eternal"

IMAGE(http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg)

Sounds like you want something similar to my Napalm build, which is probably well and truely lost on these forums by now, but the basic jist of it was, that you were punishing everything with a no action no hit required 50 ish damage all the time.

I'll see if I can dig it up.

I can't help you, but that made me laugh.

Edit:  I mentioned this to my roommate, he asked what class, I told him, and his reply was "so if you took away the sanctity, that's a paladin".
Don't worry, I punished him appropriately for the pun.

Cavalier|Fighter: if you don't have it marked, it's in your aura.  If you have it marked with Divine Sanction (from Ardent Strike or other Paladin power), then it's a mark which triggers damage from Divine Sanction and from Combat Challenge.  If you have it marked any other way, it still triggers Combat Challenge.