Monster Builder Question/Issue?

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hi everyone,

As I've been building/customizing monsters in the Monster Builder, I've stumbled onto something that I can't quite figure out...

Let's say for this example I'm customizing the text for a monster, we'll say the Kobold Slinger.  I'm attempting to change the text where it says "1-2 Stinkpot:" but have not been able to figure out where or how to do it.

Was wondering if this was even possible or if anyone could give me some ideas/advice.

Thanks, as always! 
The Monsters Builder appears to not able to edit this information unfortunatly. I tried and wasn't able to find a way to do it.

Yan
Montréal, Canada
@Plaguescarred on twitter

Hi everyone,

As I've been building/customizing monsters in the Monster Builder, I've stumbled onto something that I can't quite figure out...

Let's say for this example I'm customizing the text for a monster, we'll say the Kobold Slinger.  I'm attempting to change the text where it says "1-2 Stinkpot:" but have not been able to figure out where or how to do it.

Was wondering if this was even possible or if anyone could give me some ideas/advice.

Thanks, as always! 

Find another monster that doesn't have that, and edit it.  Or create a new one.  Probably another Kobold that's similar minus the random ammo. 

Cry Havoc!  And let slip the hogs of war!