The Young Mercenaries: A 4E DnD (Play-By-Post) Campaign for LvL. 1-3 Players (A Second Running)

1 post / 0 new
The Young Mercenaries: 
A VoyRager's DnD (Play-By-Post) 4E Campaign for LvL. 1-3 Players - (A Second Running)
Campaign Difficult level:
HARD

How To Get Into This Game:

Submit your PC's summary from the DnD Character Builder or typed a summary using the same format shown the DnD's Character's Builder summaries with accurate expressions with a background story on this thread this link takes you to:

CLICK HERE!

Its also alright to post a link to your characters' sheet but remember, a backgorund story is a requirement.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THERE'S ONLY FOUR VACANCIES FOR THIS NEW START OF THIS  FAVORED CAMPAIGN!!
SO, HEY, YOU!! WHERE'S YOUR SHEET!!!

Who/What Am I?
"I might have been a hmmm... eh-eh well, y'kno but, instead" I'm a fighter... --
peacekeepermedc.gif -- ...not a lover. This signature concept is from "http://www.pathguy.com/index2.htm"
html_removed
What I Doing Here?
@MTG Forums. Contestant: A Contest Like No Other hosted by Fakeartist. An Angelic Aspect In The Wild, Wild World Of The Mata Hari's Agency. @DnD Forums. Digital Artist In Training: What Do YOU Think MY Character Looks Like's Thread - @4e Character Development forum. Player (Osborn) - Bounty Hunter (Fighter DnDNext): DnD presents The Walking Dead @Play By Post Forum. Player (Shana Zorus) - Professional Bodyguard/Adventurer (Hybrid Warden/Paladin 4e): The Unhallowed Gate @Play By Post Haven Forum (DM by ffShadow) Player (Krist Breeze) - Twiceborn War Mage/Imbuer (Hybrid Warlord/Wizard 4e): Castle Greyhawk - @Real Adventures (DM by Icanus) Player (Blyne Munro) - Happy-Go-Lucky Scout/Explorer (Warlock 4e) Domain of Shadows-Darkness Falls - Play By Post Haven (DM by WhisperMagellan) Player (Ansmril) - Vistani Blessed Psalmist (Bard/Shaman 4e) The Dragon Below Can't Have It This Good - (And I'm The DM) DM - The Young Mercenaries/Ps'V-GoodShip Drow Diplomacy. DM - The Unlikely Diplomats/Ps'V- GoodShip Drow Diplomacy. DM - The Dragon Below Can't Have It This Good/Ps'V GoodShip Diplomacy. Referee - People Of Oz @Dorothy's Kansas Games(inactive). Oz League: The Ardent Lord w/People Of Oz @Dorothy's Kansas Games(inactive). Ps'V = The Players' Vault Forum Group In Which I'm The Owner Of.