D&D - Reality Forgotten

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
This is a short little fanfilm, we made. Thought you guys might enjoy it. We will be making more D&D/Fantasy videos soon, so if you have any ideas feel free to let me know. Thanks!

Its seems like ive seen this before.
I survived Section 4 and all I got was this lousy sig Off-topic and going downhill from there
I like the arrow through the head; that is a pretty good special effect for a fan film!
Brilliant! I love it. Now THAT'S D&D as I know it. It doesn't always go like that... but that happens from time to time, to be sure. Luckily for me, in my house, I'm Dad. So when I say to leave us alone - we get left alone. But my wonderful players can twart the play of game miserably at times. Wonderful, though. I wouldn't have it any other way.

I can't wait to see more!  
Not bad, not bad at all. 2 minutes and I wasn't wishing it was over, that's tough to achieve these days! ;)
That is not dead which may eternal lie
Thanks, for the replies guys. I love recieving any kind of criticism on my videos good or bad. D&D was definitely the funnest one to make. I am already starting on a script for a part two. I'll make sure to post it here when it's finished. In the meantime, feel free to check out my other vids if you want.

Other videos here - Benjamin McClain

Keep rockin' those D20s!
There seems to have been a microphone issue with at least one participant, but otherwise excellent fan vid!
Show

You are Red/Blue!
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.

You are both rational and emotional. You value creation and discovery, and feel strongly about what you create. At best, you're innovative and intuitive. At worst, you're scattered and unpredictable.

D&D Home Page - What Monster Are You? - D&D Compendium

57047238 wrote:
If you're crossing the street and see a city bus barreling straight toward you with 'GIVE ME YOUR WALLET!' painted across its windshield, you probably won't be reaching for your wallet.
I Don't Always Play Strikers...But When I Do, I Prefer Vampire Stay Thirsty, My Friends
This is what I believe is the spirit of D&D 4E, and my deal breaker for D&D Next: equal opportunities, with distinct specializations, in areas where conflict happens the most often, without having to worry about heavy micromanagement or system mastery. What I hope to be my most useful contributions to the D&D Community: DM Idea: Collaborative Mapping, Classless 4E (homebrew system, that hopefully helps in D&D Next development), Gamma World 7E random character generator (by yours truly), and the Concept of Perfect Imbalance (for D&D Next and other TRPGs in development) Pre-3E D&D should be recognized for what they were: simulation wargames where people could tell stories with The Best Answer to "Why 4E?" Fun vs. Engaging
Sign In to post comments