Deck Creation Challenge

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
Here's a challenge for all of you- make a good deck with no Mythic Rares and only 1 Rare. No limit on commons and uncommons, or on set, color, etc. Good Luck!
only 1 Rare.

One Rare card, or can it be a playset?

~SE++ 

http://forum.nogoblinsallowed.com/index.php

It can be a play set.
Reconstructing from memory, but I played this for a time:

Turn 4ish Hidetsugu kill, duel & multiplayer victories both.

edit: Mixed tags ;P
IMAGE(http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/225/8/9/bloodgift_demon_sig_banner_by_voidelemental-d46gjhm.jpg)
This one also served it's time before retiring to a cozy ziploc to free sleeves for a more recent deck.

Trinket Mage toolbox w/recycling center. Not a fast deck by any means, but it'll take you apart piece by piece, barring horrible aggro onslaught.
IMAGE(http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/225/8/9/bloodgift_demon_sig_banner_by_voidelemental-d46gjhm.jpg)
Urza is my Shepherd. Planet Multiverse
On Tolarian Time Bubbles
56849398 wrote:
147480487 wrote:
I'd hate to accidentally walk partially into one.
Random Tolarian wizard's last words. ;)
Real life fact: I'm terrified of Grizzly Bears, Polar Bears... and bears that could potentially blink into reality through a time rift.
My old Mono Green Infect Deck & it only uses one rare... but costs $40...

Show

20 lands

[deck]4 Glistener Elf
4 Necropede
4 Ichorclaw Myr[/deck]
12 creatures

[deck]4 Giant Growth
4 Groundswell
4 Invigorate
4 Might of Old Krosa
4 Mutagenic Growth
4 Rancor
4 Apostle's Blessing[/deck]
28 other spells

Budget verison which costs $9 and still has only 1 rare

Show
[deck]19 Forest
1 Pendelhaven[/deck]
20 lands

[deck]4 Glistener Elf
4 Necropede
4 Ichorclaw Myr[/deck]
12 creatures 

[deck]4 Apostle's Blessing
4 Giant Growth
4 Invigorate
4 Mutagenic Growth
4 Groundswell
1 Rancor
4 Slaughterhorn
3 Vitality Charm[/deck]
28 other spells 

Slaughterhorn is meant to be cast for its bloodrush ability and not as a creature if u dont know.

A typical   trying to get somewhere in the Multiverse, allons-y?

DOCTOR WHO OOOOOOOOEEOOOOOOOO OOOOOOEEOOOOOOO (I'm weird, cant help it)

Famous Quotes:

144543765 wrote:
I was browsing through some cards in gatherer and I noticed something really odd - the transforming cards from Innistrad like Mayor of Avabruck have separate comments and ratings for each side. Isn't that totally stupid? It feels as senseless as having two different pages for each side of a split card or having different pages for Nimble Mongoose with and without threshold.

56965528 wrote:
*mutters under his breath* Squinty's Wife: "What was that!?!?" Umm, I said.... umm..... ahhh.... *another smack upside the head* Squinty's Wife: "Care to try again?" *shakes head vigerously* Squinty's Wife: "That's better." ~SE++ *whimpering*

Current deck goals:

NON-AGGRO, NON-MONO RED deck (Not getting very far with it though)

Standard mono red deck for FNM next Friday

I like your deck and choice to get the kill shots in, I always enjoy artful dodge in blue and blighted agent personally with black for easy turn 3 kill with infect.

I believe not a single rare card in my black blue, is realies on invisible stalker to win with tainted strike if all other creatures fail 

but I like the green and artifacts