Looking for Players In The Dayton/Springfield Ohio Area

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hi I am a Dm From Springfield Ohio Looking for more players lost all the previous due to jobs moving etc... Have 1 person still but not the same lol. i play 3.5 edition and have several different campaign setting full with maps and several challenges and plenty of encounters and a lot of indepth characteristics to all the npc's and such usually play on Sunday's Or Monday's if interested let me know very anxious to continue playing
Hi I am a Dm From Springfield Ohio Looking for more players lost all the previous due to jobs moving etc... Have 1 person still but not the same lol. i play 3.5 edition and have several different campaign setting full with maps and several challenges and plenty of encounters and a lot of indepth characteristics to all the npc's and such usually play on Sunday's Or Monday's if interested let me know very anxious to continue playing

Greetings, my wife and I are looking for a group. We mainly have experience with 4E, but we are willing to learn 3.5. We live a few hours away (Findlay Ohio) but are looking to move to the Concinatti/Dayton area soon.
Thats awesome if u know how to play 4th not to many major changes on the player side but if interested my email us mrsugarb3ar@live.com hope to hear from you
Sign In to post comments