Possibility Storm + Extort

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
I'm working on a Maze's End Standard deck that is all (minus 3 Urban Evolution) enchantments. It uses Possibility Storm+Curse of Exhaustion to lock opponent out of casting from hand; Rest in Peace to cover flashback shenanigans; and Sphere of Safety to cover combat.

Right now the only win-cons are Maze's End (main one, of course) and Crackling Perimeter (secondary). My question is regarding Blind Obedience's Extort and how it can work with Storm. Maybe this could be a good tertiary win-con, maybe better then Perimeter, or good sideboard option. I don't have a sideboard for the deck right now.

So, in short, can I Extort both cards/spells referenced in Storm's ability?
Extort triggers whenever you cast a spell. Possibility Storm will allow it to trigger twice.
Until you get Curse in play, then they can't cast that second spell.

Could you link to your deck list. (or PM me) I have been wanting to do an all-enchantment list for awhile.

@Coredump00: the idea was I enchant opponent with the Curse with Storm and Obedience out so i can continue to get both extort triggers from Storming.
Btw here is the list: (planned changes are under the ====)
3 Plains
4 Forest
1 Golgari Guildgate
1 Dimir Guildgate
2 Azorius Guildgate
2 Simic Guildgate
1 Boros Guildgate
3 Selesnya Guildgate
2 Izzet Guildgate
2 Gruul Guildgate
1 Rakdos Guildgate
3 Maze's End
1 Orzhov Guildgate
4 Abundant Growth
2 Crackling Perimeter
4 Detention Sphere
4 Verdant Haven
4 Curse of Exhaustion
3 Possibility Storm
4 Sphere of Safety
4 Pacifism
3 Urban Evolution
1 Rest in Peace
1 Martial Law
====================
+2 Blind Obedience
+3 Martial Law
+1 Rest in Peace
-4 Pacifism
@Coredump00: the idea was I enchant opponent with the Curse with Storm and Obedience out so i can continue to get both extort triggers from Storming.

haha....  For some reason I misread it as affecting all players...

nasty.

thx for  the list