GW Beats

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
My current deck I'm working on after a month long journey that left me realizing I generally dislike playing more than 2 colors and tend to prefer aggro.

[Creatures: 22]

[Instant/Sorcery: 10]
[deck] 1 Revenge of the Hunted
3 Call of the Conclave
2 Selesnya Charm
4 Advent of the Wurm [/deck]

[Enchantment: 4]
[deck]4 Rancor[/deck]

[Planeswalkers: 1]
[deck] 1 Garruk, Primal Hunter [/deck]

[Land: 23]
[deck] 4 Sunpetal Grove
4 Temple Garden
8 Forest
6 Plains
1 Gavony Township[/deck]

Did alright at FNM. Got walked over terribly at gameday.
Also no, no Voice of Resurgence here. The super duper chase card of current standard is a bit out of my reach. Any other suggestion is fine, though, as long as it isn't "add/change this entire color". Noticable issues in games: Getting stuck at 2 mana with a lot of 3+ cards (Can't be helped, really), and Issues with Control decks (when they stabalized, I died. Generally meaning I needed to somehow pull a win by turn 4 or 5.)
I wouldn't run the miracle card, personally. I would rather see something like another charm in it's place. Or Unflinching Courage.
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
You are both rational and emotional. You value creation and discovery, and feel strongly about what I create. At best, you're innovative and intuitive. At worst, you're scattered and unpredictable.
When I played this archetype, I found that Triumph of Ferocity could be very good against control.
Sign In to post comments