D&D Classics: Eberron, Dark Sun, and Planescape

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Not seeing much love for any of these settings on D&D Classics.

Eberron books are hard to find, and the old 2e box sets have all long ago vanished into private collections or turned into dust. I'd kill to see these re-released as pdfs. 
Shaman: "Why doesn't the squirrel shoot the wizard?" DM: "Because the last squirrel who tried to shoot the wizard missed, then was pulled out of his tree and incinerated." Wizard: "He has a point."
I think the plan is to eventually have everything... but at the rate of about four products a week it's going to take a while. They have been adding quite a bit of Planescape stuff, just not the boxed sets - hopefully those will be coming soon. 
What I would absolutely love to see is for the campaign setting box sets to get the same treatment as the 1e module series that WotC has reissued (A-series, etc.) and re-release them in a series of premium hardcovers.

Not that it will ever happen, tho...  

Just roll some dice.

RADIO FREE BORDERLANDS:

Explore the new D&D podcast that is a celebration of all eras of the game! Discussing the loves, challenges, topics, ideas, and news of this great hobby in both a contemporary and historical view.

http://radiofreeborderlands.libsyn.com/

What I would absolutely love to see is for the campaign setting box sets to get the same treatment as the 1e module series that WotC has reissued (A-series, etc.) and re-release them in a series of premium hardcovers.

Not that it will ever happen, tho...  

Word. I would buy the Dark Sun and potentially Planescape ones. Those things were made of flavour and, while I'm personally kind of stoked on 5e, I still find myself mining 2e for setting info and ideas. I would get both of those settings just to have a tangible book full of the art.
I would definitely buy the Dark Sun reprints.
I would definitely buy the Dark Sun reprints.

^this
Sign In to post comments