Orzhov Deck. Thoughts?

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Trying to make a better decklist. What do you guys think of this? As far as my budget is - I really dont want to be spending more than 12-13$ for a card which is how much Obzedat is. @TryuneJMT What do you think of this? I think I've made progress.

Creatures:
4x Dutiful Thrull
4x Basilica Screecher
4x Basilica Guards
4x Vampire Nighthawk
4x Syndicate Enforcer
2x Blood Baron of Vizkopa
2x Obzedat, Ghost Council

Spells:
4x Murder
4x Pacifism
2x Executioner's Swing
2x One Thousand Lashes

Lands:
4x Godless Shrine
4x Isolated Chapel
8x Plains
8x Swamp
I am not too found of the Guards or Enforcers. I would lose those for something a little more aggressive. Try Tithe Drinker. I would also say put in Blind Obedience and Gift of Orzhova as ways to get damage in and stop pesky hastys. I would go with Orzhov Charm as removal and Oblivion Ring > Pacifism in my opinion. The Executioner's swing requires the creature to do damage to you first, so I am not sure you would want to go with that. I don't know how you feel about it, but perhaps Riot Control would be a nice life gain fog for you, to help get you closer to the 30 you need for Blood Baron hope this helps
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
You are both rational and emotional. You value creation and discovery, and feel strongly about what I create. At best, you're innovative and intuitive. At worst, you're scattered and unpredictable.
That Riot Control is awesome. I think I will replace the Executioners Swing with that. I also own a few Tithe Drinkers and Oblivion Rings so I will take a look at those. Blind Obedience and Gift of Orzhova seem very useful as well. Thanks Smile
glad to be of service. I recently helped my husband put his BW deck together. None of the cards should be hard to get ahold of, except maybe the Obedience.
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
You are both rational and emotional. You value creation and discovery, and feel strongly about what I create. At best, you're innovative and intuitive. At worst, you're scattered and unpredictable.