Modules by level?

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
The D&D products section has subsections Future Release, Board Games, Insider, & 3rd Party. Nothing on current WOtC products.

Can anyone point me to a place where the D&D Modules are listed by recommended character level?

The online store requires that you check each product individually rather than list that info up front.

Thanks
The D&D products section has subsections Future Release, Board Games, Insider, & 3rd Party. Nothing on current WOtC products.

Can anyone point me to a place where the D&D Modules are listed by recommended character level?

The online store requires that you check each product individually rather than list that info up front.

Thanks

Here is for the mags

spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0AgVSv2n...

Official releases you should just be able to find in the product listings. I dont have them all memorized but the H series is heroic tier, P series is paragon and E is epic. Thats the best I can do for you atm.

Thanks

Here is for the mags

spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0AgVSv2n...

Official releases you should just be able to find in the product listings. I dont have them all memorized but the H series is heroic tier, P series is paragon and E is epic. Thats the best I can do for you atm.

Holy Moley, frothsof, that's awesome!!

Thanks for that resource. :D

You might also want to check out the LFR adventures (hundreds of well made, official D&D adventures).