Helping create a ranger (THW or archer)

31 posts / 0 new
Last post
Geez, the browser crashed right before I posted, so here we go again...

I' making a new thread, because I can't change the title of the old one and it will get confusing.

The group will look like this:

Defender:
Minotaur Greatweapon Fighter
Warforged Swordmage|Artificer

Striker:
Goliath Barbarian
me

Controller:
Shardmind Psion
??? Mage

Leader:
??? Taclord

So I would say that a melee Ranger is better suited than a ranged one. Also I dislike elves very much (which are the recommended ranged race). My other thought would be the Mia Avenger build, but because I'm fairly new to D&D as a player (just played once and normally leading as DM for my friends) I think I should make my first experience with an old not so much optimized build.
Because of that also hybrid isn't a option here.

I would like to go the heavy blade firewind blade route. And don't use frost if you don't recommend me otherwise. Do I have to MC Cleric and use Morninglord PP to make that work? 15 Wis is kinda high.
Kensei or Shock Trooper is the other idea.

Here's the first try. Could retrain Weapon Focus to Silvery Glow later on.

Extra Manifestation is for fluff, but if I don't have the space for the feat I could remove it. Otherwise I would like to use Double Manifestation later on. Also I get two feats for free. (Weapon Expertise and Improved Defenses)

====== Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&D Character Builder ======
Athz-rael - Copy, level 11
Genasi, Ranger, Stormwarden
Build: Two-Blade Ranger
Fighting Style Option: Two-Blade Fighting Style
Ranger Option: Prime Shot
Elemental Manifestation Option: Stormsoul
Extra Manifestation Option: Firesoul
Firepulse Option: Firepulse Strength
Auspicious Birth (Auspicious Birth Benefit)
Theme: Sohei

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
STR 22, CON 11, DEX 16, INT 11, WIS 16, CHA 11

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
STR 17, CON 10, DEX 14, INT 8, WIS 14, CHA 10

AC: 18 Fort: 24 Ref: 21 Will: 20
HP: 94 Surges: 6 Surge Value: 23

TRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +13, Dungeoneering +13, Heal +13, Nature +15, Perception +15, Stealth +13

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Arcana +5, Athletics +11, Bluff +5, Diplomacy +5, Endurance +7, History +5, Insight +10, Intimidate +5, Religion +5, Streetwise +5, Thievery +8

POWERS
Basic Attack: Melee Basic Attack
Basic Attack: Ranged Basic Attack
Sohei Attack: Sohei Flurry
Genasi Racial Power: Promise of Storm
Hunter's Quarry  Power: Hunter's Quarry
Genasi Racial Power: Firepulse
Ranger Attack 1: Twin Strike
Ranger Attack 1: Marauder's Rush
Ranger Attack 1: Off-Hand Strike
Ranger Attack 1: Jaws of the Wolf
Ranger Utility 2: Begin the Hunt
Ranger Utility 2: Invigorating Stride
Ranger Attack 3: Disruptive Strike
Ranger Attack 5: Frenzied Skirmish
Ranger Attack 7: Claws of the Griffon
Ranger Attack 9: Attacks on the Run
Ranger Utility 10: Resume the Hunt
Stormwarden Attack 11: Clearing the Ground

FEATS
Toughness
Level 1: Weapon Proficiency (Bastard sword)
Level 2: Extra Manifestation
Level 4: Weapon Focus (Heavy Blade)
Level 6: Improved Defenses
Level 6: Heavy Blade Expertise
Level 6: Two-Weapon Fighting
Level 8: Divine Healer
Level 10: Primordial Surge
Level 11: Shocking Flame

ITEMS
Bastard sword
Firewind Blade Bastard sword +1 x1
Lightning Bastard sword +1 x1
====== End ======

What would you change? Didn't add any items for now.
You aren't getting that much out of Dex actually.  Just initiative and AC.  All of your powers that have Dex in them can also be used with Strength.  So I'd drop a few points in Dex for a few more in Wisdom.  I'd keep 14ish base for the 15 in paragon for Heavy Blade Opportunity.

I am not entirely certain that Shock Trooper's Deadly Soldier feature works on Two-Blade Fighting Style.  The Fightning Style says you can wield them as if they were an off-hand weapon... but they don't become an off-hand weapon.

I would suggest retraining Weapon Focus(Heavy Blade) into Fiery Blood at 11, a little more feat bonus to damage and an effect if you are hit with a fire attack.  Obviously if you go the Morninglord route, you will probably end up having to drop the fire support.  I would recommend talking someone else into picking up Morninglord and then picking up Pervasive Light.  Best of both worlds.  Radiant Hunter(paragon feat) is also an option, but its really only once per turn.  With Pervasive Light, you might be able to make it work solo.  Just Reserve Maneuver out the encounter power if your Wisdom isn't high enough.  Though it is a close burst 5, so you should probably hit someone...

I would also really suggest taking Claws of the Griffon for your level 7.   Its a quad-damage power disguised as a two hit power: one with the main hand and one with the off-hand.  However, its also a double damage power, per attack.  Because it has an 'and' in the hit line instead of an 'or', if you hit with a single attack you do damage from both weapons.  If you hit with both, you deal damage four times.  I mean, you could build a character around just that.

I would also suggest Heavy Blade Expertise instead of Weapon Expertise(Heavy Blade).  Close to the same thing, except the former also gives you a +2 bonus vs opportunity attacks.  Prime Punisher + Called Shot in Paragon as well when you can afford it.  And Prime Quarry.  And Cunning Stalker for easy CA.
Ours is a world where people don't know what they want, and are willing to go through hell to get it. -Don Marquis
15 Wis for MC Cleric isn't just so Morninglord becomes an option, it's mostly so you can get Battle Clerics Lore (builder won't allow it, but you can), for Scale Armor and +2 Shield Bonus.
"Invokers are probably better round after round but Wizard dailies are devastating. Actually, devastating is too light a word. Wizard daily powers are soul crushing, encounter ending, havoc causing pieces of awesome." -AirPower25 Sear the Flesh, Purify the Soul; Harden the Heart, and Improve the Mind; Born of Blood, but Forged by Fire; The MECH warrior reaches perfection.
I assumed that was evident, but I guess I didn't actually come out and say that in my advice.
Ours is a world where people don't know what they want, and are willing to go through hell to get it. -Don Marquis
So which PP would you recommend?

Also I've changed from DEX 15 WIS 13 to DEX / WIS 14 and picked MC Cleric. I don't think anyone else will pick Morninglord, but I also kinda dislike the idea because I don't like to have to choose a specific deity just for this PP and I like the fire damage idea much more.

Genasi the right race even with fire optimization? Or is it more like a thunder/fire route ( thats kinda how I imagine the character forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Elemental...)

Does Shocking Flame work with Double Manifestation?

Is it even possible to do both? Lightning and fire?

"Lightning damage optimization is availabe for everyone, whether you use a melee weapon, a ranged weapon or an implement (provided you can use a weapon as implement). Lightning only takes off at paragon, and requires a paragon path and high constitution and/or quite a few magic items. So don’t optimize around it if you don't have the con and the paragon path and/or play in a low-magic campaign." (community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...)

:/ confused again.
Start as Firesoul, Extra Manifestation for Stormsoul, Elemental Tempest PP lets you use both at the same time
Shocking Flame adds both Fire and Lightning damage to your Melee attacks (since your Manifesting both), allowing you to use the Gifts for the Queen set, and Firewind Blade.
In Epic, Double Manifestation lets you manifest Fire and Storm at the same time, so you can retrain out of Elemental Tempest PP for a different PP.

I believe the PP being mentioned in the damage bonus thread is Lyrandar Wind Rider (requires Mark of Storm).
Both are probably about the same as Blade Dancer, really.
"Invokers are probably better round after round but Wizard dailies are devastating. Actually, devastating is too light a word. Wizard daily powers are soul crushing, encounter ending, havoc causing pieces of awesome." -AirPower25 Sear the Flesh, Purify the Soul; Harden the Heart, and Improve the Mind; Born of Blood, but Forged by Fire; The MECH warrior reaches perfection.
Would you recommend this in terms of optimization or because I wrote I would like the fluff? Because I don't know if I'm able to retrain the PP and just for the "use at the same time" is a PP really that great, when I can have it later with just one feat?

So without double manifestation and just sticking with fire support, which feats do I have to choose?

I would go fire genasi, mc cleric for armor and defenses, take 1 or 2(?) firewind bastard swords, fiery blood at level 11, kensei pp(?), any other feat that are must have's?
Prime Punisher + Called Shot, +1 to attack rolls, and +5 to damage rolls for targets that you are in melee with.  Prime Quarry for another +1 to attack rolls.

Cunning Stalker is always nice to get CA. 

You cannot take Kensei if you are going to MC cleric.  It requires fighter. 
Prime Punisher + Called Shot, +1 to attack rolls, and +5 to damage rolls for targets that you are in melee with.  Prime Quarry for another +1 to attack rolls.

Cunning Stalker is always nice to get CA. 

You cannot take Kensei if you are going to MC cleric.  It requires fighter. 

Stupid me, wrote kensei first and added mc cleric later.

So I will stick with Stormwarden PP and MC cleric and fire support till epic. Maybe it's not highly oped but I think it's okay in an unoptimized group.

Athz-rael, level 6
Genasi, Ranger
Elemental Manifestation Option: Stormsoul

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
STR 20, CON 10, DEX 14, INT 10, WIS 15, CHA 10

STARTING ABILITY SCORES

AC: 23 Fort: 21 Ref: 17 Will: 16
HP: 62 Surges: 6 Surge Value: 15

TRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +10, Dungeoneering +10, Heal +10, Nature +12, Perception +12, Stealth +10

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Arcana +3, Athletics +8, Bluff +3, Diplomacy +3, Endurance +5, History +3, Insight +7, Intimidate +3, Religion +3, Streetwise +3, Thievery +5

POWERS
Ranger Attack 1: Off-Hand Strike
Ranger Attack 1: Jaws of the Wolf
Ranger Attack 3: Disruptive Strike
Ranger Attack 5: Frenzied Skirmish

FEATS
Toughness
Level 2: Two-Weapon Fighting
Level 4: Weapon Focus (Heavy Blade)
Level 6: Armor Proficiency: Scale
Level 6: Divine Healer

ITEMS
Harmony Blade Bastard sword +1 x1
Iron Armbands of Power (heroic tier) x1
Hide Armor
Adventurer's Kit
Longbow
Drakescale Armor of Dwarven Vigor +2 x1
====== End ======

Items okay like that?
Now sure why you are using a Firewind Blade that early on. Is there a way for you to deal fire damage that I'm missing?
If I'm seeing things right, wait until you get Shocking Flame with Fire Manifestation. 
Now sure why you are using a Firewind Blade that early on. Is there a way for you to deal fire damage that I'm missing?
If I'm seeing things right, wait until you get Shocking Flame with Fire Manifestation. 

You're right, which Weapon should I get instead?

Also, do you think this group is too melee focused and I should go with ranged instead?
You could get a Farbond Spellblade just to have a ranged option, and maybe pick up throw and stab instead of marauder's rush. Or go with a vanilla +2, depending on how your finances work.

You have a 7-man party, 2.5 have range, I think that's workable. You shouldn't feel obligated to go ranged.
So for 30 it would look something like that. Anything to change?

Go full for Wis instead of Dex?

Athz-rael - Copy, level 30
Genasi, Ranger, Stormwarden, Destined Scion
Epic Heroism Option: Dexterity
Epic Heroism Option: Strength
Elemental Manifestation Option: Firesoul
Firepulse Option: Firepulse Strength
Extra Manifestation Option: Stormsoul

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
STR 29, CON 12, DEX 20, INT 12, WIS 20, CHA 12

STARTING ABILITY SCORES

AC: 30 Fort: 38 Ref: 38 Will: 33
HP: 201 Surges: 7 Surge Value: 50

TRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +25, Dungeoneering +25, Heal +25, Nature +27, Perception +27, Stealth +25

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Arcana +16, Athletics +24, Bluff +16, Diplomacy +16, Endurance +18, History +16, Insight +22, Intimidate +16, Religion +16, Streetwise +16, Thievery +20

POWERS
Genasi Racial Power: Firepulse
Ranger Utility 6: Death Threat
Ranger Utility 10: Resume the Hunt
Stormwarden Attack 11: Clearing the Ground
Stormwarden Utility 12: Throw Caution to the Wind
Ranger Attack 13: Off-Hand Diversion
Ranger Attack 15: Blade Cascade
Ranger Attack 19: Cruel Cage of Steel
Stormwarden Attack 20: Cold Steel Hurricane
Ranger Utility 22: Master of the Hunt
Ranger Attack 23: Nonchalant Collapse
Ranger Attack 25: Circling Cascade
Destined Scion Utility 26: Epic Recovery
Ranger Attack 27: Death Rend
Destined Scion Utility 30: Undeniable Victory

FEATS
Toughness
Level 2: Extra Manifestation
Level 6: Two-Weapon Fighting
Level 8: Divine Healer
Level 10: Primordial Surge
Level 11: Shocking Flame
Level 11: Fiery Blood
Level 12: Prime Punisher
Level 14: Called Shot
Level 16: Two-Weapon Opening
Level 20: Improved Initiative
Level 21: Double Manifestation
Level 21: Improved Prime Shot
Level 22: Martial Mastery
Level 24: Heavy Blade Mastery
Level 26: Rending Tempest
Level 28: Slashing Storm
Level 30: Armor Specialization (Scale)
Level 30: Epic Reflexes

ITEMS
Bastard sword
Lightning Bastard sword +1 x1
====== End ======
There's another active thread in this forum detailing this exact archetype.  It's a ranger|cleric, which is generally considered to be stronger than straight ranger.

community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...

In terms of heroic tier weapon choices, it will come down to starting level and how your DM handles magic rewards (found item slots, etc.).
I've asked there and got this answer (which is probably correct)

If you're planning on playing a Ranger|Cleric, the best place to start is playing a regular Ranger first.

Ranger|Cleric is very powerful and fairly complicated; I personally dislike giving advice on the build because it's something that should only be played by someone who has sufficient mastery of the game to build it themselves. Threads like this feel like we're giving nuclear weapons to cavemen.

Thats why I created this new thread

And I am kinda the DM. So I don't want to choose things just to be good for myself. So we use the standard rules.
Wait, I think there is another issue that needs to be resolved here... You are the DM, you have 6 players, and you want to play a 7th PC? Why?
It's hard for me to describe in english, but we created a system for our group, where everyone can be a DM for shorter adventures (like 2 to 3 evenings). I'm more like an organizer whos give the frame for everybody to lead their adventures.
And I give the backgroundstory for our adventure (its a world full of guilds and stuff like that, we are playing a new rising guild etc. pp.).

Because of that we have two defenders and two controllers, because mostly one of them will lead.

I would like to go the heavy blade firewind blade route. And don't use frost if you don't recommend me otherwise. Do I have to MC Cleric and use Morninglord PP to make that work? 15 Wis is kinda high.
Kensei or Shock Trooper is the other idea.

If anyone else in your party donates the Morninglord, that's even better for you, since this opens strong PP options for you. 
Also, wanting to play a "less optimized, older build" and using FWB excludes each other somehow. 
And Stormwarden is a bad PP choice if you don't stack massive vulnerabilities to make the two extra pings/round worthwile.
I dislike Kensei, but Paragon of Victory, Shock Trooper, Blade Dancer or Tactical Warpriest (combined with HBO) would be good options for PPs.
Or just get advice out of the countless "pimp my Ranger" threads all over this forums, since most of them give the same advices over and over again.

You aren't getting that much out of Dex actually.  Just initiative and AC.  All of your powers that have Dex in them can also be used with Strength.  So I'd drop a few points in Dex for a few more in Wisdom.  I'd keep 14ish base for the 15 in paragon for Heavy Blade Opportunity.

I am not entirely certain that Shock Trooper's Deadly Soldier feature works on Two-Blade Fighting Style.  The Fightning Style says you can wield them as if they were an off-hand weapon... but they don't become an off-hand weapon.

I would suggest retraining Weapon Focus(Heavy Blade) into Fiery Blood at 11, a little more feat bonus to damage and an effect if you are hit with a fire attack.  Obviously if you go the Morninglord route, you will probably end up having to drop the fire support.  I would recommend talking someone else into picking up Morninglord and then picking up Pervasive Light.  Best of both worlds.  Radiant Hunter(paragon feat) is also an option, but its really only once per turn.  With Pervasive Light, you might be able to make it work solo.  Just Reserve Maneuver out the encounter power if your Wisdom isn't high enough.  Though it is a close burst 5, so you should probably hit someone...

I would also really suggest taking Claws of the Griffon for your level 7.   Its a quad-damage power disguised as a two hit power: one with the main hand and one with the off-hand.  However, its also a double damage power, per attack.  Because it has an 'and' in the hit line instead of an 'or', if you hit with a single attack you do damage from both weapons.  If you hit with both, you deal damage four times.  I mean, you could build a character around just that.

I would also suggest Heavy Blade Expertise instead of Weapon Expertise(Heavy Blade).  Close to the same thing, except the former also gives you a +2 bonus vs opportunity attacks.  Prime Punisher + Called Shot in Paragon as well when you can afford it.  And Prime Quarry.  And Cunning Stalker for easy CA.

HBO makes only sense, if he goes Tactical Warpriest. Otherwise, not so much.

No need to pick Pervasive Light as a Genasi. Crown of the Brilliant Sun solves. At least if someone else donates the Morninglord. 

Radiant Hunter is once per round and only needed if you go for Morninglord yourself, combined with Pervasive Light or Crown (if you're Genasi).

Claws of the Griffon... nearly every group will kick you out, if you play it that way. It's basically HoB at lvl 7 and one of the powers you have to use RAI and common sense on, instead of RAW, if you want to keep your group.
Ah, round robin DM'ing, I see. That is fine.

A few feat suggestions... I wouldn't bother with TWF/TWO. I'd grab Cunning Stalker and Superior Will. And I'd grab Scale Spec much earlier (probably retraining Primordial Surge at 12). In paragon, base speed 5 is just too slow. Retrain Improved Init to Superior Init at 21.
I switched to MC Fighter and took Shock Trooper again. So I won't have Scale Armor.
I can choose one defensive feat for free (houserule) should I stick with Improved Defenses? Should I pick Superior Will instead? Or also?

Changed:
MC Cleric -> MC Fighter
TWF -> Cunning Stalker
TWO -> ??? One free paragon slot
Retrain to Superior Init at 22

I only find threats that are recommend to use cleric|ranger instead...

Edit: Great on the next thread I read Shock Trooper (which I can't use with Bastard Swords) is worse than Stormwarden and TWF is great... dunno what to do.
I switched to MC Fighter and took Shock Trooper again. So I won't have Scale Armor.
I can choose one defensive feat for free (houserule) should I stick with Improved Defenses? Should I pick Superior Will instead? Or also?

Changed:
MC Cleric -> MC Fighter
TWF -> Cunning Stalker
TWO -> ??? One free paragon slot
Retrain to Superior Init at 22

I only find threats that are recommend to use cleric|ranger instead...

Edit: Great on the next thread I read Shock Trooper (which I can't use with Bastard Swords) is worse than Stormwarden and TWF is great... dunno what to do.

Sorry, forgot that you're limited to non-hybrids.

Blade Dancer would also be a pretty strong option for you.

Have you checked out these builds:

community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...

They are old, but I'm sure you can tailor some of them for Firewind Blades. Many of them use Bastard Swords, and they are not hybrid builds.

If you read this and other threads in which he was asking for help, it becomes pretty clear that he needs help at building his char and can't modify some 3 yo builds to fit his needs by himself, even more since none of them centers around elemental op.

You're kind of choosing to be dead. You can make it work though if that's the way you want to go.  Dump CHA to 8, DEX and INT to 10(12 post-racial INT) and bump up CON. Dump Bastard Sword, that opens up a feat slot for chain, use a feat late heroic or early paragon for scale. You get to keep your Fighter MC and won't be a total squish. Not the most efficient or optimal, but workable.
I would reconsider the MC choice.  For a non-hybrid, Cleric is very strong.  You get scale armor, +2 shield bonus, access to Symbol of Victory, and an emergency heal when your normal leader is out of action.

EDIT: This is what happens when you post from work.
Um, the feat that gives BCL does not give an emergency heal.  That would require another investment of some sort.

"Nice assumptions. Completely wrong assumptions, but by jove if being incorrect stopped people from making idiotic statements, we wouldn't have modern internet subculture." Kerrus
Practical gameplay runs by neither RAW or RAI, but rather "A Compromise Between The Gist Of The Rule As I Recall Getting The Impression Of It That One Time I Read It And What Jerry Says He Remembers, Whatever, We'll Look It Up Later If Any Of Us Still Give A Damn." Erachima

The other player did decided to go with a ranger so I've steped down and create a new one... 

Any improvements?

I don't know which feats to get at level 14/16/18. They all will be retrained in Epic for the Extra/Double Manifestation und Martial Mastery, but I just don't know what to pick in paragon...
Maybe Improved Initiative?

====== Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&D Character Builder ======Shai, level 30Genasi, Rogue (Scoundrel), Daring Acrobat, Reincarnate ChampionRogue Tactics Option: Brutal ScoundrelRogue Option: Scoundrel Weapon TalentEpic Vitality Option: Epic Vitality StrengthElemental Manifestation Option: StormsoulPast Spirit Option: Past Spirit (Gnoll)Past Spirit Option: Past Spirit (Tiefling)Proficiency: Weapon Proficiency (Rapier)Gritty Sergeant (Gritty Sergeant Benefit)Theme: Guardian FINAL ABILITY SCORESSTR 28, CON 13, DEX 24, INT 12, WIS 15, CHA 12 STARTING ABILITY SCORESSTR 16, CON 11, DEX 16, INT 8, WIS 13, CHA 10 AC: 35 Fort: 39 Ref: 38 Will: 31HP: 170 Surges: 7 Surge Value: 42 TRAINED SKILLSAcrobatics +27, Athletics +29, Dungeoneering +24, Perception +26, Stealth +27, Thievery +27 UNTRAINED SKILLSArcana +18, Bluff +18, Diplomacy +18, Endurance +18, Heal +19, History +18, Insight +21, Intimidate +18, Nature +21, Religion +18, Streetwise +18 POWERSBasic Attack: Melee Basic AttackBasic Attack: Ranged Basic AttackGuardian Attack: Guardian's CounterGenasi Racial Power: Promise of StormGnoll Racial Power: Ferocious ChargeTiefling Racial Power: Infernal WrathEvery other Racial Power At Will:Rogue Attack 1: Piercing StrikeRogue Attack 1: Acrobatic Strike Encounter:Rogue Attack 3: Low SlashRogue Attack 17: Tumbling StrikeBarbarian Attack 27: Hurricane of BladesDaring Acrobat Attack 11: Wild Tumble Cut Daily:Rogue Attack 1: Handspring AssaultRogue Attack 9: KnockoutRogue Attack 29: Kiss of DeathDaring Acrobat Attack 20: Dramatic FinishReincarnate Champion Utility 26: Swift Reincarnation Utility:Acrobatics Utility 2: Agile RecoveryRogue Utility 6: Ignoble EscapeRogue Utility 10: Acrobat's EscapeWarlord Utility 10: Draw Their EyesRogue Utility 16: Leaping DodgeRogue Utility 22: Invisible Stalker FEATSLevel 1: BackstabberLevel 1(houserule): Improved DefensesLevel 1(houserule): Light Blade ExpertiseLevel 2: Nimble BladeLevel 4: Surprising ChargeLevel 6: Cunning StalkerLevel 8: Battle AwarenessLevel 10: Weapon Focus (Light Blade)Level 11: Shocking FlameLevel 12: Deft BladeLevel 14: ???Level 16: ???Level 18: ???Level 20: Novice PowerLevel 21: Fierce ChargeLevel 22: Brutal ChargeLevel 24: Secrets of BelialLevel 26: Brutal AdvantageLevel 28: Epic ResurgenceLevel 30: Epic Will Retraining:Level 11: Weapon Focus to Lightning SoulLevel 19: xxx (Level 14) to Extra Manifestation (Fire Soul)
Level 21: Battle Awareness to Berserker’s FuryLevel 22: xxx (Level 16) to Double Manifestation
Level 23: xxx (Level 18) to Martial Mastery
Level 20 Novice Power: Perfect Strike to Hurricane of BladesLevel 24 Secrets of Belial: Flawless Stunt (PP) to Draw Their Eyes
====== End ====== 
Okay. Your DEX must, must, must be your highest ability score. It affects your attack rolls, damage rolls, AC & REF defense and initiative. Accuracy should be your top priority. If you really want to have STR and DEX be co-primary, then you want to be a Half-Orc.

I recommend the following stat array: STR 18 CON 11 DEX 18 INT 09 WIS 10 CHA 13.

Your feat order is wonky. Level 1- Light Blade Expertise. Level 2- Cunning Stalker. Level 4- Nimble Blade. Level 6- Backstabber. Level 8- Vigilante Justice Style (Riposte Strike is quite good). Level 10- Weapon Focus (retrain to  at 11). I think this'll give you a good foundation for the rest of the game.

If you want to MC, I'd suggest Ranger so you can take Prime Shot and Prime Hunter for extra accuracy.

Power-wise: Low Slash, Tumbling Strike and Perfect Strike/Circling Predator (either one works well, I think). For dailies, I prefer Press the Advantage, Bloodbath and Knockout.

Of course these are just my preferences, so take them for what they're worth.
Okay. Your DEX must, must, must be your highest ability score. It affects your attack rolls, damage rolls, AC & REF defense and initiative. Accuracy should be your top priority. If you really want to have STR and DEX be co-primary, then you want to be a Half-Orc.

I recommend the following stat array: STR 18 CON 11 DEX 18 INT 09 WIS 10 CHA 13.

Your feat order is wonky. Level 1- Light Blade Expertise. Level 2- Cunning Stalker. Level 4- Nimble Blade. Level 6- Backstabber. Level 8- Vigilante Justice Style (Riposte Strike is quite good). Level 10- Weapon Focus (retrain to  at 11). I think this'll give you a good foundation for the rest of the game.

If you want to MC, I'd suggest Ranger so you can take Prime Shot and Prime Hunter for extra accuracy.

Power-wise: Low Slash, Tumbling Strike and Perfect Strike/Circling Predator (either one works well, I think). For dailies, I prefer Press the Advantage, Bloodbath and Knockout.

Of course these are just my preferences, so take them for what they're worth.

I will start at 6, so the first few level order isn't that important.

This build concentrate heavily on charging. (Used http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75882/29097803/Stahl_Hunden:_A_Charging_RogueWarforged_JuggernautReincarnate_Champion?pg=1 as base)
So why don't use Suprising Charge? 
RenZhe told me that 18 for str at first level would be good as charger.

Also I can not use MC Hunter for Prime Hunter because than I wouldn't be able to use the primal ED which give's me the ability to charge with encounter powers.

Handspring is for charge with a daily, but maybe it's not that good at later levels?

Is Perfect Strike better then Hurricane of Blades?

*Facepalm*

You should probably take a single-class character and build/play that. In 4E it's best to decide WTF you want to do and THEN pick the class/build the character around that idea.

Simply put: What is it you want the character to actually do?

Secondly, is there a certain way you'd like it to accomplish this?
This build lacks a concept pretty hard. You want to combine things that make little to no sense in terms of optimization.

First, where do you get Hurricane of Blades/Reincarnate Champion from? I don't see you hybriding Barbarian and your MC is locked by Fighter. I guess you meant MC Barb, which is really unsatisfying.

All an encounter-charger wants from Rogue is Tumbling Strike as perfect setup and the fact that Rogue is a martial class. Both of this can easily be obtained by MCing. The Rogue as a chassis is inferior to Barbarian|x / MC Rogue. Race would be Dwarf or Mul for this.
I prefer Barbarian|Bard/Rogue, but Barbarian|Fighter/X (BCL most likely) is a heavy contender, as well.

Also note, that Bookish Barb got (weaker, but less feat intensive) encounter-charging already baked-in, as well, as its PP's AP feature. 

And no, there's no weapon standard encounter power that's better than HoB. Perfect Strike is not even close.