Can't access Dungeon Magazines -_-

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
I have a DDI account I pay monthly for, but for some reason it won't let me access Dungeon Magazine articles. Says I don't have the required subscription. Some times it let's me, but only rarely. I can use the Compedium, Adventure Tools, and Character builder fine. I tried to E-Mail Wizards, but when I try to do that it WON'T let me login to e-mail them! Seems a bit shady. Any suggestion?
I have a DDI account I pay monthly for, but for some reason it won't let me access Dungeon Magazine articles. Says I don't have the required subscription. Some times it let's me, but only rarely. I can use the Compedium, Adventure Tools, and Character builder fine. I tried to E-Mail Wizards, but when I try to do that it WON'T let me login to e-mail them! Seems a bit shady. Any suggestion?

I am experiencing the same issue.
=+= Tagrimm - Goliath Warden - Fury of Athas =+= =+= Zan-kyri - Genasi Warlord - Neverwinter Knights =+=
You should contact Customer Service and let them know.
Thanks. Upon further testing, this only seems to be a problem for me with Chrome. Works fine in Firefox and Internet Explorer.
=+= Tagrimm - Goliath Warden - Fury of Athas =+= =+= Zan-kyri - Genasi Warlord - Neverwinter Knights =+=
I have issues when using Chrome as well. It seems to work fine with Safari. /shrug 
Sign In to post comments