would like some help with my WUR deck

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
I want to make a deck, but I can't afford big beautiful cards such as Sphinx's Revelation. I need it to be budget. I initially wanted it to be aggressive more than control, but it has since evolved. I want my spells to have a more control-y aspect, whereas my creatures are more aggressive.

I want to add Aurelia, the Warleader, 2 Council of the Absolute, a fourth Deputy of Acquittals, maybe Lavinia of the Tenth and a few Ascended Lawmages.
I also have:
[deck]
2 Catch // Release
1 Skyknight Legionnaire
2 Gridlock
2 Lyev Decree
2 Hold the Gates
1 Boros Charm
1 Azorius Charm
[/deck] set aside
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
You are both rational and emotional. You value creation and discovery, and feel strongly about what I create. At best, you're innovative and intuitive. At worst, you're scattered and unpredictable.
I want to make a deck, but I can't afford big beautiful cards such as Sphinx's Revelation. I need it to be budget. I initially wanted it to be aggressive more than control, but it has since evolved. I want my spells to have a more control-y aspect, whereas my creatures are more aggressive.

I made changes in the quotes. If you wanted to, you could even try out faerie imposter as another bounce creature.
I feel like with this list I have lost alot of the aggression I wanted. Its a nice list, and I appreciate it. I think I want more red though
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
You are both rational and emotional. You value creation and discovery, and feel strongly about what I create. At best, you're innovative and intuitive. At worst, you're scattered and unpredictable.
bump?
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
Maybe add Viashino Firstblade?  It's not a flier, but it does attack for 4 and can be reused with the Deputy

Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do.

I've seen angels fall from blinding heights. But you yourself are nothing so divine. Just next in line.

191752181 wrote:
All I'm saying is, I don't really see how she goes around petrifying swords and boots and especially mirrors. How the heck does she beat a Panoptic Mirror? It makes no sense for artifacts either. Or enchantments, for that matter. "Well, you see, Jimmy cast this spell to flood the mountain, but then the gorgon just looked at the water really hard and it went away."
I had him in my original list :/ I would use him with Deputy of Acquittals
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
Firefist Striker might play nice in there. 
ooh in place of the halberdiers?
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!