White Cards

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
I am looking for white cards that do the same as this creature, owing to whether there are any out there that do it. Something similar will do also, or suggestions are welcome.

Also, I am looking for creatures that are white that give +1/+1 increases a bit like this card, that I can use for a Soldier creature type deck, that is pure White. Once again, any suggestions are welcome.
Crusade gives all your white creatures +1/+1 for cheap. Glorious Anthem is similar but harder to cast. Ajani Goldmane can give all creatures in play when he's cast +1/+1 permanently immediately, even if he's killed later. 

Eiganjo Free-Riders is a white version of the example you gave.

Bro, do you even Autocard?

Autocarding: [c]Cryptic Command[/c] = Cryptic Command

Showing somebody how to autocard: [c[b][/b]]Cryptic Command[/c] = [c]Cryptic Command[/c] = Cryptic Command

Thank you, the last example was exactly what I was looking for. I already knew about Glorious Anthem, but for some reason it was lost on me... Crusade, I've just come across that on Magiccards.info's random selection.

Thanks again! 
Blah, Honor of the Pure is strictly better than crusade unless you're powering a teammate or something. Dunno how I blanked on that one. 

Bro, do you even Autocard?

Autocarding: [c]Cryptic Command[/c] = Cryptic Command

Showing somebody how to autocard: [c[b][/b]]Cryptic Command[/c] = [c]Cryptic Command[/c] = Cryptic Command

As soldier lords go, you can't get much better than Daru Warchief. Veteran Swordsmith is another option. The white Shadowmoor/Eventide Lieges might be good as well, of which Wilt-Leaf Liege is probably the best for being aggressive. If your creatures are all white, Honor of the Pure is better than Crusade, since the latter will also buff your opponents' white creatures.
Sign In to post comments