printed dungeons

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
I don't get tiles, but it would be cool to get into some printed dungeons.

3d printed dungeons would be cool too. For that matter a 3d printed characer would be cooler still so I could match my weapon, race, and armor without scouring the internet for minis.  

Concisely: I want a system where players don't have to pick between mechanics and roleplaying. I hope 5E fails asap so a better system can be made asap.

( I can't believe what they did to the forums. The sterile lack or color is rather depressing. )

Do you own a 3-D printer? Or are you suggesting that WotC should make 3-D dungeon terrain by utilizing the technology?

I normally utilize one from the local IEEE chapter. I plan to purchase one, but I was thinking gaming shops could use them if it catches on. 

Concisely: I want a system where players don't have to pick between mechanics and roleplaying. I hope 5E fails asap so a better system can be made asap.

( I can't believe what they did to the forums. The sterile lack or color is rather depressing. )

Robo 3D is an affordable 3D printer and I had planned to use it for exactly for creating 3d dungeon terrain and configurable minis (amongst other things):

www.robo3dprinter.com/

Just didn't have enough money to back it at the level required to get one of the first ones when the Kickstarter was up.