Possibility Storm and Mana Bloom

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
I was playing a game of magic with my bro when some unclarity came up about a card combo that leaft us fighting and cunfused. I had played Possibility Storm witch is an enchantment that states" Whenever a player casts a spell from his or her hand, that player exiles it, then exiles cards from the top of his or her library until he or she exiles a card that shares a card type with it. That player may cast that card without paying its mana cost. Then he or she puts all cards exiled with Possibility Storm on the bottom of his or her library in a random order." After I played this I played an enchantment and pulled Mana Bloom* and in valves an "X" cost. Would I be able to to have an unlimited number charge counters on it or does it have no charge counters?

*"Mana Bloom enters the battlefield with X charge counters on it.
Remove a charge counter from Mana Bloom: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool. Activate this ability only once each turn.
At the beginning of your upkeep, if Mana Bloom has no charge counters on it, return it to its owner's hand."

Heres a link to both cards
Possibility Storm-http://deckbox.org/mtg/Possibility%20Storm
Mana Bloom-http://deckbox.org/mtg/Mana%20Bloom
I had played Possibility Storm. After I played this I played an enchantment and pulled Mana Bloom. Would I be able to to have an unlimited number charge counters on it or does it have no charge counters?

Please use autocards to link cards, don't type them out and don't link to external sites.

When you cast a spell without paying its mana cost, the only legal choice for X is zero.

Rules Advisor

Please autocard: [c]Shard Phoenix[/c] = Shard Phoenix.

I had played Possibility Storm. After I played this I played an enchantment and pulled Mana Bloom. Would I be able to to have an unlimited number charge counters on it or does it have no charge counters?

Please use autocards to link cards, don't type them out and don't link to external sites.

When you cast a spell without paying its mana cost, the only legal choice for X is zero.

Ok Thanks