Parsantium City Sourcebook underway

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hi,

Some of you might know that I've been running a 4e D&D campaign set in the cosmopolitan city of Parsantium for some time. Since January I've been working on turning this into a decent-sized city sourcebook suitable for use with D&D Next, 4e, Pathfinder and any other D&D edition/variant you like. I'm about two weeks from finishing the first draft and have written over 70,000 words so far. I am planning to self-publish the book later this year, all being well.

If you're interested in reading some more about it, this post gives you an overview, and I've been posting design diaries to my blog too.

Let me know what you think

Cheers

Rich

Parsantium: City at the Crossroads – a sourcebook for all editions of D&D and Pathfinder, available from drivethrurpg.com and paizo.com

At the Sign of the Green Man

Hi,

I've just posted a new design diary here.

Cheers

Rich

Parsantium: City at the Crossroads – a sourcebook for all editions of D&D and Pathfinder, available from drivethrurpg.com and paizo.com

Hi,

Since I last remembered to post to this forum, I've built a new website for Parsantium: City at the Crossroads here. Please take a look if you have time and let me know what you think!

Cheers

Rich

Hi,

I've added a sneak peek at the cover to the Parsantium blog.

Cheers

Rich

Colour cover sketch added ;)

Cheers

Rich

Hi,

I've added a post explaining a bit more about the gods of Parsantium.

Cheers

Rich

Hi,

There's a brief update on the blog with a new NPC sketch ;)

Cheers

Rich

The final cover art is up! ;)

Hi,

I've put some WIP art on the Parsantium blog. Let me know what you think.

Also, happy to answer any questions anyone has about the book.

Cheers

Rich

Hi,

I've posted an update to the blog ;)

Cheers

Rich

There's another brief update on the blog, including some awesome new art.

Cheers

Rich