reading .monster files

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hey all I just got back from a break with 4th and now I'm gonna be starting up a new heroic teir campaign and I want to use formorians so I'm leveling them down in the monster builder. All is well for the most part but if I export those files what can I use to read the files they produce? Follow up, is there a way to do this from a tablet? Or should I just print the monster stats I want out and cut out a bunch of stuff that I probably won't wanna do?
There is no real wy to do it from a tablet unless you grab a W8 tablet that can run Silverlight.

However, failing that, you can always use your tablet to control your PC (by using a service like LogMeIn) and have access to the character bulder that wy. However,, you need to be aware of the bandwidth you would be using that way. 
Mudbunny SVCL for DDI Before you post, think of the Monkeysphere
You might see if there's a way for you to "Print to PDF" from the Print popup on your computer, once you go to Print them.  (I know I can do it with a Mac, not sure if other OSes let that happen.)
OP's initial question has yet to be answered, and I'd like to know myself.  How do you read .monster files?

The Masterplan campaign managing, creating, well-pretty-much-everything, software was able to.

masterplan.habitualindolence.net/