5/13/2013 FTL: "Spinning the Wheel"

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
This thread is for discussion of this week's From the Lab, which goes live Monday morning on magicthegathering.com.

Lol if you build your deck on High Tide you might just as well use the dual lands from alpha.
I liked the approach you took to deckbuilding in this article, and loved the Darigaaz deck in particular.

However, if you random into a card that's been done to death (High Tide), it would be more interesting if you just skipped it. It's ok; we'd never know.

Though I must say, I was pleased that your Snap deck didn't include Cloud of Faeries
I'm still in love with the Deadbridge Chant + Loaming Shaman combo from last week (or the week before), but these are all pretty cool too. Tsunami might be my favorite this time around, the theme in that list is what makes it fun. I actually strayed from infinite turns with Deadbridge in favor of Augur of Skulls, Emberwilde Augur, Phyrexian Plaguelord, Tangle, Black Cat, Moment's Peace, Gaea's Blessing, Brimstone Volley and a single Knollspine Invocation.

Wonder how I can build on these new lists