Hit ME with card requests.

25 posts / 0 new
Last post
I know. Not very original. But I'm bored. So... just go with it?

So, yep. Just follow the title.  

Show
Upon the day that dragons were born, so to was the first white wig worn, by men who wished to make the world theirs, and in the process sorcery tears - the very fabric of space and time, dragging the dragons right into their prime, these monstrous beasts in philosophical mansions, stood right in the way of colonial expansions. To break these beasts a hero must be found, a hero of the future who can stand the sound - of centuries past and voices unfettered, and someone who'll carve dragon graves lettered - R, I, and P the three sacred symbols, that curse the dead to a land without gimbals. A land they'll never leave, because escape cannot conceive - itself, out of the grip of this mustachio'd hero, a Roosevelt who is comparable to zero. Family crest tattooed on his chest, the baddest m****rf****r this side of the West. And to the dismay of the colonial fools, their futuristic hero had to play by the rules, and the hero chosen by the dragons themselves, they summoned with a tome pulled from dusty shelves. Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn, or so they said, as their dragon tails were waggin'. And up from the depths, as the earth shook, the Oldest of Ones opened eyes for a look - at the battle that was about to be waged, the human champion that stood enraged - on the precipice between hither and yon, to battle this most eldritch scion. And with that, the tension was broken, the combat began, and each soul had spoken - its very last words, because as soon as time had started, so to had it ended, and sentience departed.
Make a card named "Forced Charity".
Make a zombified Trostani,.
Make a card that flavorfully represents the containment spell used to exile the Eldrazi.

Make two incarnatons, one that expresses Innovation and one that expresses Unoriginality.

Yxoque wrote:
This forum can't even ****ing self-destruct properly.

IMAGE(http://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/anim/normal/plusle.gif)

2 enchantments that mirror each other - Serenity and Mania
Make a card that represents a magical space ship.

Rules Advisor from 8-26-09 to 1-31-14 (haven't been able to attend any FNMs or prereleases for 18 months now, no sense maintaining RA status)
Joined the crowd and got an Avatar from zammm's Avatar Workshop on 5-6-2012

That "Dual Colors" personality test thing
IMAGE(http://stat.rumandmonkey.com/tests/1/6/5261/20806.jpg)

I am Black/Green

Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!

Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.

I am both selfish and instinctive. I value growth and community, as long as they favour my own objectives; I enjoy nature, and I particularly enjoy watching parts of nature die. At best, I am resilient and tenacious; at worst, I'm uncontrollable and destructive.

Oh, but wait, there were multiple answers that fit my thoughts to some questions. What colors did they say I was?

IMAGE(http://stat.rumandmonkey.com/tests/1/6/5261/20801.jpg)

I am Blue/Green

I am both rational and instinctive. I value self-knowledge and understanding of the world; my ultimate goal is self-improvement and improvement of the world around me. At best, I am focused and methodical; at worst, I am obsessive and amoral.

Make a champion for each of the five alara shards as though they are running the dragon's maze.

"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." - Antoine de Saint-Exupry

[spoiler MLP]Congratulations, you've found My Lie Policy: Only when i'm prompted, i might lie. (policy still in the refinement process.) [/spoiler] [spoiler I am both rational and instinctive. I value self-knowledge and understanding of the world; my ultimate goal is self-improvement and improvement of the world around me. At best, I am focused and methodical; at worst, I am obsessive and amoral.]I am Blue/Green
I am Blue/Green

[/spoiler]
Lump it down with a card that possesses the word "nor" at least once upon its visage.
@Tpmanw
Forced Charity :
Sorcery
Target player discards 2 cards. If a land is discarded this way, you gain two life and that player loses 2 life.
Your donations have been most beneficial to our cause.

Trostani, the Reborn 
Legendary Creature - Zombie Dryad 
Whenever a creature enters the battlefield under your control, you may put a 1/1 saproling creature token into play.
: Sacrifice X saprolings: put X +1/+1 counters on target creature.
I used to see only life in this world. Now, I can see the entire cycle; and it is glorious. 

Serenity 
Enchantment 
Abilities your opponents control cannot force you to discard cards.

Mania 
Enchantment - Aura Curse
At the beginning of enchnated player's upkeep, he or she puts the top 5 cards of his or her library into his or her gaveyard.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

@Stoic Champion

The Three's Hedron 
Legendary Artifact
When ~ enters the battlefield, exile all Eldrazi permanents. Return them to the battlefield whenever ~ leaves the battlefield.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

@Mown

Innovative Intelligence 
Legendary Creature - Elemental Incarnation
At the beginning of your upkeep, draw 2 cards. Then discard a card. 
4/4

Stagnant Thinking  
Legendary Creature - Elemental Incarnation
At the beginning of your upkeep, you may discard X cards and tap or untap X permanents. You may only activate this ability if you have 7 or less cards in your hand.
4/4

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
@Imperialist Owl: I feel like I can't make your card without it begin un-themed. 
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

@Edacade

Space-Pirate's Doubloon [/mc]6[/mc]
Artifact Creature - Ship
Flying
When ~ ETB, put 3 1/1 blue sailor creature tokens with flying onto the battelfield.
3/4

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////

More 2morrow! 

Show
Upon the day that dragons were born, so to was the first white wig worn, by men who wished to make the world theirs, and in the process sorcery tears - the very fabric of space and time, dragging the dragons right into their prime, these monstrous beasts in philosophical mansions, stood right in the way of colonial expansions. To break these beasts a hero must be found, a hero of the future who can stand the sound - of centuries past and voices unfettered, and someone who'll carve dragon graves lettered - R, I, and P the three sacred symbols, that curse the dead to a land without gimbals. A land they'll never leave, because escape cannot conceive - itself, out of the grip of this mustachio'd hero, a Roosevelt who is comparable to zero. Family crest tattooed on his chest, the baddest m****rf****r this side of the West. And to the dismay of the colonial fools, their futuristic hero had to play by the rules, and the hero chosen by the dragons themselves, they summoned with a tome pulled from dusty shelves. Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn, or so they said, as their dragon tails were waggin'. And up from the depths, as the earth shook, the Oldest of Ones opened eyes for a look - at the battle that was about to be waged, the human champion that stood enraged - on the precipice between hither and yon, to battle this most eldritch scion. And with that, the tension was broken, the combat began, and each soul had spoken - its very last words, because as soon as time had started, so to had it ended, and sentience departed.
Hmmm... Maybe a Weird Pirate...
make a card that represents two dudes high fiving

120.6. Some effects replace card draws.
Make a land with an ability that requires you to discard two cards.
In M14 Wizards has (finally) decided to make Wurms green's iconic creature type*. Make the mythic rare Wurm for the set.
Make a rare or mythic card with fewer than 13 words of rules text.

* not really 

"Go, then. There are other worlds than these." -- Stephen King, The Gunslinger

Please feel free to copy this message into your sig.

Okay, here's an idea:

For each color, design a card that shows the non-violent, day to day uses for its magic.

After the official forums lost most of their functionality, a once vibrant community of Vorthos was wiped out.The survivors founded a new place to discuss all things concerning with the art, flavor and storylines of Magic: The Gathering. Come join us.

Make a card that uses a nonstandard Affinity. (Affinity for cards in your hand, for example).
Make a white counterpart to Phyrexian Obliterator. It doesn't have to be  a perfect mirror but it should be equally powerful and have a white version of the same mana cost.
Make a white counterpart to Phyrexian Obliterator. It doesn't have to be  a perfect mirror but it should be equally powerful and have a white version of the same mana cost.

That sounds like fun. I'll take a stab at it.

Phyrexian Banisher
Creature - Horror  MR

Vigilance

Whenever a source deals damage to ~, that source's controller exiles that many creatures. You gain life equal to the total power of the creatures exiled this way.

4/10

"May you find your cursed imperfection elsewhere."
-Elesh Norn, Grand Cenobite

@ Theatog

Baroll, Sword of Bant 
Legendary Creature - Human Knight 
Exalted
Whenever ~ attacks alone, ~ gets first strike and vigilance until end of turn.
5/5

Vorell, Master of Thopters 
Legendary Creature - Vedalken Artificer
Thopters you control get +2/+0 and lifelink.
4/4

Jik-Jak, Dragon's Steward 
Legendary Creature - Goblin Shaman
When ~ deals combat damage to a player, put a 3/3 red dragon creature toekn with flying onto the battlefield.
Dragon creatures cost less to cast for each dragon you control.
4/4

Rerix, the Cruel 
Legendary Creature - Zombie Wizard
Whenever ~ deals combat damage to a player, that player discards 2 cards.
: ~ deals 2 damage to target creature or player.

Lulian, Wild Beastmaster [/mc]2RWG[/mc]
Legendary Creature - Elf Scout
When ~ enters or leaves the battlefield, put a 3/3 green beast creature token with trample onto the battlefield.
4/3

The Esper one feels a little off, but I couldn't find many things that would fit. Sorry.

///////////////////////////////////////////////

@Shockwave

Captain Rer-zak, the Crafty 
Legendary Creature - Weird Pirate
Whenever you cast an instant or sorcery spell, you may put a +1/+1 counter on to ~ . Then, put a 1/1 red weird pirate creature token onto the battlefield. 
3/3

I have an inexplicable live for weirds and pirates and this card. Danke, meine Freund. I really like how this turned out.

//////////////////////////////////////////

@Razorborne

Badass Reunion 
Instant
Deal X damage to target creature or player, where X is the number of legendary creatures you control times 3.
Oh yeah.... 

I hopw this works. Sort of like : "The gangs all here, and now we kick your butt". Represented by a high five.

///////////////////////////////////////

@Glasir

Herrotak, the Corrupted Archive
Legendary Land  
: add to your mana pool.
When ~ enters the battlefield, discard 2 cards or sacrifice ~ .
At the beginning of your upkeep, draw a card. 

Lorreran, the Unspoken 
Legendary Creature - Human Knight
First Strike, Shroud, Intimidate
5/4

I really don't know what your talking about when it comes to the wurm/icon thing. Please explain more, and then I will happily complete your request.

////////////////////////////////////

@ Yxoque

Keep the Peace 
Sorcery
You can only play ~ during your first main phase.
Creatures can't attack until you next upkeep.
"Sometimes the peace comes naturally. Those are the times when I know that I have helped the city." - Jerra, Azorius Hussar

Ward 
Enchantment - Aura
Enchant Artifact. Enchanted artifact has hexproof.
"Those goblins are mroe annoying than they are dangerous. Some magical protection to keep them from vandalizing, and they become nothing more than a nagging puppy" - Aldabert, Wardmaster

Public Stand 
Instant 
You can only play ~ if you control the most creatures.
Counter target spell. Draw 2 cards.
The people had had enough of the mayor's dictation. They finally gained the courage to speak out, and he found himself too outnumbered to not oblige to their new rulings.
(I know that this breaks the color pie to pieces... but it is meant to represent a public expressing their emotions torwards a corrupt government)

Steal 
Sorcery
Target player exiles a card from his or her hand. You may play that card.
The bread-thief had been able to humbly take only what he needed. That was until he learned the value of gold.

Cultivate 
Enchantment - Aura
Enchant Land
Enchanted land has ": Search your library for a basic land that shares a type with this land and out it into your hand. Then, shuffle your library."
After years of careful tending, Aldabert's garden flurished with all varieties of exotic flora.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

@Zeratulcraft

Hollowhenge Gravelord 
Legendary Creature - Zombie Elemental
Affinity for Death (This creature costs less to cast for each creature card in each graveyard)
Morbid - If a creature died the turn that you cast ~, it has first strike and deathtouch.
1/8

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

@Tpmanw:

Coalition's Defender 
Artifact Creature - Golem
First Strike
Whenever damage is dealt to ~, target player exiles that many permanents. 
5/4

Show
I really don't know what your talking about when it comes to the wurm/icon thing. Please explain more, and then I will happily complete your request.

OK, sure. Each color (besides green) has some iconic creature type -- red has dragons, white has angels, black has demons, blue has sphinxs I guess.  Suppose that in Magic 2014 Wizards declared that Wurms were now the equivalent iconic type for green, and made a mythic rare card to represent Wurms. What would that card look like?

"Go, then. There are other worlds than these." -- Stephen King, The Gunslinger

Please feel free to copy this message into your sig.

I thought beast were green and drakes were blue? But wurms are cool, too.

Wurm of Deep Woods
Legendary Creature - Wurm
Whenever ~ deals combat damage to a player, you may search your library for a basic land and put it into your hand. Then, shuffle your library.
The Heathmeadow mages dare to try and put the essence of peace and law into their wurms. We in Deep Woods let them instead runf ree, embracing their true savage nature.
8/8

I really would like some feedback, guys, by the way. I am still an up and comer of making cards. 
Thanks!

Show
Your welcome ColonialDragons. Must admit I like the way Ral-Zak turned out too. Very nice card, love the way it works. One thing I like think about when I look at cards is how they interact with each other card.

Now next request: A dwarf merchant/artificer who believes he is the of his kind in the multiverse.
The what of his kind?

Show
Sorry. Left out a word. "Last"
Sometimes I need to just make sure I wrote everything down right. Like there...
No problems. Happens to the best of us.

Dwarven Survivor 
Creature - Dwarf Artificer 
: Put a rebuild counter on ~ . Ten, if there are 5 or more rebuild counters on ~, you win the game.
Using the tools of his ancestor, he rebuilds his past.
3/5

Thats all for tonight.

Show