My lil Bro's Izzet Deck (U/R Tokens)

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Ok this is my brother's deck i was playing with so decided to post it and see what help he could get the basic idea of the deck is to swarm the fied with tokens using [C]Talrand, Sky Summoner[/C] and other token cards to than use [C]Dragonshift[/C] to turn them into dragons. He asked me for helpand i never really played a U/R deck so i really can't help him.

Instant (15)

• 3x [C]Dragonshift[/C]

• 3x [C]Izzet Charm[/C]

• 4x [C]Searing Spear[/C]

• 2x [C]Syncopate[/C]

• 3x [C]Think Twice[/C]

Creature (14)

• 4x [C]Augur of Bolas[/C]

• 4x [C]Goblin Electromancer[/C]

• 3x [C]Guttersnipe[/C]

• 3x [C]Talrand, Sky Summoner[/C]

Land (23)

• 8x [C]Island[/c]

• 2x [C]Izzet Guildgate[/c]

• 5x [C]Mountain[/C]

• 4x [C]Steam Vents[/C]

• 4x [C]Sulfur Falls[/C]

Sorcery (6)

• 2x [C]Goblin Rally[/C]

• 4x [C]Krenko's Command[/C]

Planeswalker (2)

• 2x[C]Ral Zarek[/C]

Sideboard (15)

• 2x [C]Counterflux[/C]

• 2x [C]Cyclonic Rift[/C]

• 3x [C]Mizzium Mortars[/C]

• 1x [C]Niv-Mizzet, Dracogenius[/C]

• 4x [C]Pillar of Flame[/C]

• 3x [C]Scatter Arc[/C]

How about krenko, mob boss. He fits the token theme and turning goblins into dragons seems like fun
try adding battle hym  and past in flames, being able to flashback your token producing spells can lead to some fun combos, I would also add burn at the stake  as another win conditon.
Talrand's Invocation is a thought.

IMAGE(http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg)

I know Dragonshift is a main card in this deck, but it feels like a one of card. You dont really wanna cast it except for the overload, also, run Cyclonic Rift mainboard. Talrand's Invocation will only cost with two electromancers on the field.
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
You are both rational and emotional. You value creation and discovery, and feel strongly about what I create. At best, you're innovative and intuitive. At worst, you're scattered and unpredictable.
what should he negate for them do like the idea of [C]krenko, mob boss[/C] and [C]Burn at the Stake[/C] any ideas he is planing to run it for FNM
bump