What's your favorite Next class?

It can be from any packet. Mine are Druid, sorcerer and warlock in that order. Oh well, 2 out of 3 ain't bad.
At-will expertise dice Fighter from the 081712 packet.

And I was surprised how little a contest it was.  Not much else has come around in the way of new ideas.
I'm going to wait until the next packet. Nothing has made me jump with glee yet (beyond seeing things I liked come back) and I think if they really give fighters and rogues an admirable amount of feats I could be more intrigued to play them. I mean like 8-10, if they only get 6 while the wizard gets 4 then forget that noise. (Seriously, if they have a class choice for the Rogue that just makes them base numbers and a stupid large amount of feats, I'd definitely see what I could build with that. Which probably sounds rather dissociative to my previous feelings against ditching classes for point buy. There's a difference between what I want in my general game with what I'd like to play with as a player.)
I like the cleric. It may not be strictly the most innovative, but it's the one Next class where it's easy for me to say without any reservations that I think it's full of awesome improvements compared to the editions I'm most familiar with. (3.5 and 4e; based on my understanding of the 2e Cleric, I think the 2e Cleric design was A-1 ballerstatus, but it's not as much a part of my History With Clerics.)

EDIT: Typo time~ 
Dwarves invented beer so they could toast to their axes. Dwarves invented axes to kill people and take their beer. Swanmay Syndrome: Despite the percentages given in the Monster Manual, in reality 100% of groups of swans contain a Swanmay, because otherwise the DM would not have put any swans in the game.
My favorite was the Warlock from the 8-13-12 packet.  I loved the idea of a gift of arcane power changing the PC in some flavorful way.  Hope to see the class again with this bit intact.

The Sorcerer (from the same packet) was interesting too; the idea of sorcerous transformations sounds cool.  Hope to see this idea revisited as well.

Warlock takes the cake though ;).  
/\ Art
Although I've DMd a ton, I only played one PC in two different games. It was a Dwarven Cleric with Interposing Shield (Shield Bash in the prior playtest package). It was a blast to play that character. I loved shielding the vulnerable rogue in our group, and I felt like I could contribute in combat and save healing for when it was really necessary.

A Brave Knight of WTF - "Wielder of the Sword of Balance"

Rhenny's Blog:  http://community.wizards.com/user/1497701/blog

Wizards, Clerics and Druids. Same as ever. 
Dwarf wizard! Nothing better than starting out at 1st with an 18 AC! Tongue Out
I really liked the wizard from back in the packet where they gained a traditional-spell as an encounter power. AED all-the-way.

The metagame is not the game.

I really liked the wizard from back in the packet where they gained a traditional-spell as an encounter power. AED all-the-way.

Add that to the current dwarf wizard and I'd be thrilled!

They are all pretty bad. Reminds me too much of an MMO. If I had to choose one it would be the barbarian.

Stop the H4TE

As a 1st/2nd Grognard hoping to come back from the wilderness after the long dark years of 3rd Edition, 3.5 and 4th Edition I'm personally loving the Wizard and Cleric!

Just the right mix of old school "feel" along with all the houserules and add-on elements which make a class sing.

Pity about the Fighter and Rogue... they just feel really weak and a sad compromise between grognards like me and the powergamers.  No-one will be happy with that mess, surely? 
My Favorite class was the Fighter from Packet 102912 with Maneuvers powered by Expertise Dice  refreshing at the end of your turn.

Yan
Montréal, Canada
@Plaguescarred on twitter

Well they're all pretty lame, but I suppose Barbarian has the most interesting mechanic in my mind. Sacificing the reaction for more power on your on turn strike. I really like it. It's subtle but it alters how you play the class when turning the rage on and off.
Cleric. With swift cure spell I can still beat monsters with sword and cure those who need it. And i liked Lance of faith when it was 2d6,this 1d8 is a bit weak. This iteration of cleric has good combo of staying power,melee power and some nice spells to play the battlefield.  

IMAGE(http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/20.jpg)

The Wizard, I would just like their Hit Dice to go back to d4, I'm not into the Pathfinder d8 Rogues and d6 Wizards action.

I converted the Incarnate, Factotum and Warblade (along with some others) to 5th Ed, they're a lot of fun.
Just played last night, I personally liked the leric that I rolled up and, the barbarian and fighter I was with also sad they enjoyed thier characters alot as well. The monk said he thought his character could use a little something more, bu that he still wanted to try out another monk he rolled up that follows a different path. At the previous session, which i was no there for, someone was playing a ranger and said that it was not very fun to do so and another a rougue to which that player did not like the class very much as it stands now.

IMAGE(http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg)

So far my favorite is the Sorcerer. I really liked the bloodline powers and transformations, and how picking your bloodline could dramatically shift how you play (draconic could be in the fray with the fighter, elemental would likely prefer to bomb from afar).

After that, monk with Martial Dice. I'm a big fan of Martial Dice and maneuvers on the whole.
So far my favorite is the Sorcerer. I really liked the bloodline powers and transformations, and how picking your bloodline could dramatically shift how you play (draconic could be in the fray with the fighter, elemental would likely prefer to bomb from afar). After that, monk with Martial Dice. I'm a big fan of Martial Dice and maneuvers on the whole.

I'd like to echo this-- loved the Draconic Sorcerer that actually seemed part dragon (fiery melee bruiser) instead of a Wizard variant.

The previous Monk, even being so locked into it's features, was next closest to something I'd like to play (the Barbarian, though cool, would at this point be a lot like every other Barbarian).

Hoping for big things from the next packet, and the final game.
rogue just flavor here, waiting for bard
Hopefully the Bard when he apears. Right now I'm paying a High Elf Minstrel Rogue (Rake) with arcane dabbler so I can use presdidigitation and minor illusion in my performances and still have mage hand for its utility (like having it hold my drink when I walk out side to fight an annoying patron.)
My Favorite class was the Fighter from Packet 102912 with Maneuvers powered by Expertise Dice  refreshing at the end of your turn.

This was the last thing I liked about Next. This Fighter was great. It was also very well received by the Playtesters in general. Unfortunately it went away. And by December- so did my intrest in D&D Next.
I spoke at length with some old friends about Nexts failings to embrace my playstyle or hold my intrest in mid December of 2012 and then went and bought Pathfinder at the recomendation of one of them.
Anyway here's hoping wotc can rekindle my intrest with some sort of concept I like before this version is launched. If not: I like Pathfinder and will continue to play it- and of course my beloved TSR AD&D.

At-will expertise dice Fighter from the 081712 packet.

And I was surprised how little a contest it was.  Not much else has come around in the way of new ideas.

This.

Or maybe the Fighter, Monk, and Rogue from the 1-28-13 packet.
Feedback Disclaimer
Yes, I am expressing my opinions (even complaints - le gasp!) about the current iteration of the play-test that we actually have in front of us. No, I'm not going to wait for you to tell me when it's okay to start expressing my concerns (unless you are WotC). (And no, my comments on this forum are not of the same tone or quality as my actual survey feedback.)
A Psion for Next (Playable Draft) A Barbarian for Next (Brainstorming Still)
The rogue that had skill tricks, and what Ironblue said. Representing the rogue with sneak attack as just one option among many seemed like a great way to move the class closer to the way people often try to play it.

Although, I will also say that I like how monks get all their ability scores up to the max near the end of their career, to reflect perfection. It's a very cool way to mechanically represent the monk's passion for self-improvement.
I don't use emoticons, and I'm also pretty pleasant. So if I say something that's rude or insulting, it's probably a joke.
The loincloth-wearing barbarian.
The rage is ok, the rest of the abilities are nice and all... but thick hide does it for me
I can now play a dude from a Frank Frazzetta painting!

Try radiance RPG. A complete D20 game that supports fantasy and steampunk. Download the FREE PDF here: http://www.radiancerpg.com