All these white cards? Why?

40 posts / 0 new
Last post
I have all these white cards and I swear I attracht nothing but these troubling little cards. I have more than I know what to do with any suggestions? I have too much blue too.
any suggestions?

um....trade them or something?

<----- Loser.

Tile the floor?
Oh, glue them all together, hollow out the inside and make a dice-box. =)
Make the worlds' tallest card pyramid?
When you shop for cards, wear clothing only of the color that you're seeking. It works great, though if you're trying to assemble an artifact deck you have to shop naked. 

Bro, do you even Autocard?

Autocarding: [c]Cryptic Command[/c] = Cryptic Command

Showing somebody how to autocard: [c[b][/b]]Cryptic Command[/c] = [c]Cryptic Command[/c] = Cryptic Command

Conversation-starting coasters?

"Oh, what's this sitting underneath my beer?"

"I'm glad you asked! That card is called 'Elspeth, Knight-Errant.' Cool artwork, huh? And it keeps your glass from leaving rings on my mahogany coffee table!"
Urza is my Shepherd. Planet Multiverse
On Tolarian Time Bubbles
56849398 wrote:
147480487 wrote:
I'd hate to accidentally walk partially into one.
Random Tolarian wizard's last words. ;)
Real life fact: I'm terrified of Grizzly Bears, Polar Bears... and bears that could potentially blink into reality through a time rift.
You would bet no Black cards in the same position would just be laying around all lazy like that.
Menger Sponge them.

Yxoque wrote:
This forum can't even ****ing self-destruct properly.

IMAGE(http://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/anim/normal/plusle.gif)

You would bet no Black cards in the same position would just be laying around all lazy like that.

I like your suggestion rofl

"I'm glad you asked! That card is called 'Elspeth, Knight-Errant.' Cool artwork, huh? And it keeps your glass from leaving rings on my mahogany coffee table!"

Possibly do-able
Oh, glue them all together, hollow out the inside and make a dice-box. =)

Yes
1.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.com/68/72/109...

OMG u guise im so wasted wats magic teh gathering?

Brony in misogyny shocker
^^Atleast they used some crap cards.
Decks I play
Show
Legacy TezzFinityLegacy BurnModern Infect(need to break it) T2-dead
[sblock]
57307308 wrote:
Yes, but DOES HE PEE COLOURLESS MANA?
144543765 wrote:
144018173 wrote:
Serra Angel Serra Sphinx Serra Spider Though Vigilance is a poor fit for red, so I'm not sure if we'll ever see Serra Dragon. I could see Serra Demon, though.
Black Serra creature would have vigilance and fear. It would basically be Batman.
[//sblock]

grlsdntplymgc

120.6. Some effects replace card draws.

why are you here when NGA exists and is just better

Sign in Blood is a good card that is way better than this, though. The only way I would have excused that one is if they moved it over just one space.

Holy cow... that chick looks sooooo much like someone I used to, uh, (ahem) ...know.
I'm sure its not but the 'skirt' is covering where an identifying tatoo would be... oh well, I've seen worse uses for some of those cards... like being in decks.
You're all welcome.

I'm female and I remain unimpressed.
So am I, I was saying it for myself.
You're a misogynistic brony?

But seriously, I don't see how the post was misogynistic in and of itself. Plenty of misogynistic bronies, I won't argue that as I know it from experience, but all he did was comment on the picture. He wasn't making a general statement about females.
Making the reflex assumption that a 'traditionally attractive' woman doesn't know anything about Magic and is only interested in getting drunk and attracting nerdlingers like himself is pretty misogynistic in my book. My Misogyny Book.
Well this has gotten off track.  If nothing else give them to the next new player you meet. It is so benifical in so many ways.
Good call rabbi... I've been given handfuls of cards people didn't want and thought it was a great gesture, even if they did just want to unload em... I've given cards to people the same way and made their day by doin it, so yeah, if you're feelin noble and generous...
Play White.
Making the reflex assumption that a 'traditionally attractive' woman doesn't know anything about Magic and is only interested in getting drunk and attracting nerdlingers like himself is pretty misogynistic in my book. My Misogyny Book.

I'd think you'd be more offended by her inane costume than people mocking her for wearing her inane costume..

k, I just looked at the magic card costume pics and I don't see know what's offensive...that the girl is showing herself off? Thats her choice isn't it?
Just seems like a typical cosplay girl to me. Many of them are attractive and cause many of us to wonder "why are you a nerd?" but whatever...

I'd think you'd be more offended by her inane costume than people mocking her for wearing her inane costume..

what's offensive about it?

So you make negative assumptions about the intentions of a poster for making negative assumptions about someone else's intentions?

Nothing, really. It's still a dumb costume, though.
Nothing, really. It's still a dumb costume, though.

oh, absolutely.

The fact that she looks like a stupid idiot and makes magic players look bad?

I didn't mean to imply that it WAS offensive, I was saying I'd think one wouldn't attribute someone making fun of the picture to mysogeny after seeing the image and how bad she looks.

It would have been a better picture if she was covered in money rares. Or Storm Crows.

Bro, do you even Autocard?

Autocarding: [c]Cryptic Command[/c] = Cryptic Command

Showing somebody how to autocard: [c[b][/b]]Cryptic Command[/c] = [c]Cryptic Command[/c] = Cryptic Command

The fact that she looks like a stupid idiot and makes magic players look bad?

I didn't mean to imply that it WAS offensive, I was saying I'd think one wouldn't attribute someone making fun of the picture to mysogeny after seeing the image and how bad she looks.

what

Do you also have many leather bound books to accent the rich mahogany scent of your home?

Why the quotes around traditionally attractive?

Let's be honest, she could attach Goyf's and Mind Sculptors all over and we wouldn't care...or at least I wouldn't.  Priorities man! lol 

Holy cow... that chick looks sooooo much like someone I used to, uh, (ahem) ...know. I'm sure its not but the 'skirt' is covering where an identifying tatoo would be... oh well, I've seen worse uses for some of those cards... like being in decks.

This...well not the tattoo part.  I think I finally found a use for all my jank cards I'll never put into decks!  Winning!

Do you also have many leather bound books to accent the rich mahogany scent of your home?

Of course. You may not know this, but I'm kind of a big deal.

Urza is my Shepherd. Planet Multiverse
On Tolarian Time Bubbles
56849398 wrote:
147480487 wrote:
I'd hate to accidentally walk partially into one.
Random Tolarian wizard's last words. ;)
Real life fact: I'm terrified of Grizzly Bears, Polar Bears... and bears that could potentially blink into reality through a time rift.
BURN THEM

They'll turn into red and black cards.

And that will also make them better cards by at least 300%.

IMAGE(http://i1.minus.com/jbcBXM4z66fMtK.jpg)

192884403 wrote:
surely one can't say complex conditional passive language is bad grammar ?
Play White.

Nope

html_removed
html_removed// var __chd__ = {'aid':11079,'chaid':'www_objectify_ca'};(function() { var c = document.createElement('script'); c.type = 'text/...'; c.async = true;c.src = ( 'https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://z': 'http://p') + '.chango.com/static/c.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(c, s);})();
// ]]>html_removed
html_removed
html_removed
html_removed
Dat script.