Homogenize

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Homogenize
Sorcery
Destroy all creatures.  Each player puts 4 1/1 white soldier creature tokens onto battlefield 
ZZZzzZZzzzz...

Um, this is much different.  Instead of you getting 2 spirits, everybody gets 4 soldiers.   
ZzzzZzzzZzzz

Sorry can't exactly say it's interesting.

Of those, I think i like martial coup's flavor a lot better. and the single white commitment in march of souls gives that design a real kick imo.

"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." - Antoine de Saint-Exupry

[spoiler MLP]Congratulations, you've found My Lie Policy: Only when i'm prompted, i might lie. (policy still in the refinement process.) [/spoiler] [spoiler I am both rational and instinctive. I value self-knowledge and understanding of the world; my ultimate goal is self-improvement and improvement of the world around me. At best, I am focused and methodical; at worst, I am obsessive and amoral.]I am Blue/Green
I am Blue/Green

[/spoiler]
I like the very white balanced flavour of the card. THis would be ridiculous in anthem decks.
What happened with posts II and III in this thread? 

139359831 wrote:
That is a lovely painting of Richard Garfield. It really brings out his feminine side.

Clearly theatog deleted the post made at XX:35 then posted a revised version at XX:38, but purpleba... quoted at XX:37 the post made at XX:35.
"The body is but a vessel for the soul, a puppet which bends to the soul's tyranny. And lo, the body is not eternal, for it must feed on the flesh of others, lest it return to the dust from whence it came. Therefore must the soul deceive, despise and murder men."The Durai Papers

Clearly theatog deleted the post made at XX:35 then posted a revised version at XX:38, but purpleba... quoted at XX:37 the post made at XX:35.

One or the other has achieved temporal mastery.

Like this.
Sign In to post comments