Bloodrush deck. Need opinions

18 posts / 0 new
Last post
bump
I don't see the benefit to Experiment One... Assuming you only use the Bloodrushers for Bloodrush, you're kind of limited in the regard of Evolving it in my opinion. I'd drop it for either Scorchwalker or Zhur-Taa Swine to get more bloodrush going up into the 3 CMC slot, or go for another body on the ground, like Dragon Maze's Zhur-Taa Druid.

Also, there was a card in Dragon's Maze similar to Slaughterhorn, except it was red. Rubblebelt Makka. Higher casting cost, but almost the same Bloodrush for R instead of G if that interested you.

Hope that helps at all.
I want consistency and speed.

9 forest
2 Kessig Wolf Run
4 mountain
4 Rootbound Crag
4 Stomping Ground

4 Legion Loyalist
4 Zhur-Taa Swine
4 Wild Beastmaster
4 Slaughterhorn
4 Ghor-Clan Rampager
4 Lightning Mauler
3 Flinthoof Boar
3 Burning-Tree Emissary

3 Madcap Skills
1 Domri Rade
3 Fling

Thank you for the tips. Edited. I just hope this will remain to be fast. I am looking for 4-5 turn kills that my opponent can do very little about.

9 forest
2 Kessig Wolf Run
4 mountain
4 Rootbound Crag
4 Stomping Ground

4 Legion Loyalist
4 Zhur-Taa Swine
4 Wild Beastmaster
4 Slaughterhorn
4 Ghor-Clan Rampager
4 Lightning Mauler
3 Flinthoof Boar
3 Burning-Tree Emissary

3 Madcap Skills
1 Domri Rade
3 Fling

Thank you for the tips. Edited. I just hope this will remain to be fast. I am looking for 4-5 turn kills that my opponent can do very little about.

Bump
Bump
Bump because I don't want monred ahead of me.
Like a bump.
this deck hits the ground running and is devastating if  Wild Beastmaster shows with bloodrush

arbor elf would step up the speed and can be used in the swarm once the hand is out

Skinbrand Goblin
NO WAR

On Entrance; put a land you control owner's hand.

: gather , or .

and tap a creature you control: add or remove

an underground counter to or from that creaure.

Creatures with underground counters

can only block or be blocked by

other creatures with underground counters.

~ancient and forgotten dwell

Bump
I like Zhur-Taa Swine since its 3 mana for +5+4 which is nice but now with dragon maze maybe Rubblebelt Maaka is a better option, with a lowering casting cost it adds to the speed of the deck.

I would drop the Madcap Skills for another 1 drop, Pillar of Flame would give you some early removal and works great against undying creatures/mana dorks Arbor Elf slowing down your opponent while you setup and/or giving you a burn spell. Ulvenwald Tracker is a good creature 1 drop that gives you fight, during combat bloodrush a creature and after combat use its fight to finish off any creatures your opponent might have left. If you perfer bloodrush Wasteland Viper would give you a creature 1 drop or allow you to trade a small creatures with one of there large ones. 

Your mana base seems off to me, currently your 1 drop is red and none of the spells are hard to cast really but you have 17 green sources and only 12 red sources of mana. Generally its best to learn your mana base more toward your turn 1 play's on, personally I would swap +4Mountains for -4 Forest giving you 13 green sources and 16 red sources but this depends on if/what you change giving you more turn 1 options.

I hope this helps GL!

5 forest
Kessig Wolf Run
mountain
Rootbound Crag
Stomping Ground

Legion Loyalist
Rubblebelt Maaka
Wild Beastmaster
Slaughterhorn
Ghor-Clan Rampager
Lightning Mauler
3 Flinthoof Boar
Burning-Tree Emissary

3 Pillar of Flame or maybe Lightning Bolt I can't decide. 
Domri Rade
Fling

As for attacking creatures, not blood rush how am I doing 

Thank you for tips, how many turns do you guys think It will take to kill someone and what is the consistency like? Also is the mana pool correct now.
It looks really solid to me, after looking at it again the only other suggestion I can think of is maybe swapping the Fling's to Mizzium Mortars for mass removal or Clan Defiance for burn/removal with good value mid-late game, Bonfire of the Damned would work also but isn't a cost friendly option. The problem with fast aggro decks is if you reach mid-late game generally you will burn out just short of winning so giving yourself a couple options helps out with that.
Bump because I'm sexy.
Bump
Dude, stop bumping this! If people want to reply, then they will, and the thread will stay at the top of the page. If they don't then it won't. Continually bumping a thread is annoying, and if we all behaved like this then things would get ridiculous.

Why not go and offer some advice on other threads instead? 
Bump
Sign In to post comments