Where can I find a quick and easy guide for 4e familiars? I have no problem in choosing a familiar, I just need to know the rules on useing one. For example how much hp do they have, how to move, attack, defend, what bonuses they provide, ect.. I h

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Where can I find a quick and easy guide for 4e familiars?  I have no problem in choosing a familiar, I just need to know the rules on useing one. For example how much hp do they have, how to move, attack, defend, what bonuses they provide, ect..  I have come across 3.5 guides, but nothing for 4e.  Any help would be appreciated.
This is one of those things that isn't in the Compendium, last I checked, so you need the book (Arcane Power).
It looks like there actually is an entry in the Compendium courtesy of reprinted info from Heroes of the Feywild, but as I don't have HotFW or Arcane Power to verify against, I can't say whether its missing any info:

Your Familiar (under Glossary)
It looks like there actually is an entry in the Compendium courtesy of reprinted info from Heroes of the Feywild, but as I don't have HotFW or Arcane Power to verify against, I can't say whether its missing any info:

Your Familiar (under Glossary)

Thank you
From memory that is complete, but I will verify with the actual books when I get a chance.
D&D Next = D&D: Quantum Edition