Two new D&D players looking to join a group

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hi, my name is Jonathan and my friend's name is Justin.  I saw my friend watching a D&D stream and I saw how fun the guys were making it with their creativity, and the concept of the dungeon master made the game seem really appealing.  I was hoping some of you guys would be willing to invite us to play with your group to play with you guys and teach us how to play properly.  I myself would also like to learn to become a dungeon master once I learn enough since I think I have the creativeness and fairness needed to be decent at it

Hope some of you respond!   
Should post this in the D&D Classified section you'll get more responses there and it's where threads like this belong.

Good luck, if it's anything when I was looking for a group, which wasn't long ago you'll find one pretty quick.

IMAGE(http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb126/FearTheLiving-DFG/FearTheLiving.png)

Hi, my name is Jonathan and my friend's name is Justin.  I saw my friend watching a D&D stream and I saw how fun the guys were making it with their creativity, and the concept of the dungeon master made the game seem really appealing.  I was hoping some of you guys would be willing to invite us to play with your group to play with you guys and teach us how to play properly.  I myself would also like to learn to become a dungeon master once I learn enough since I think I have the creativeness and fairness needed to be decent at it

Hope some of you respond!   

Hey dude, you should check out if a local hobby or game shop near you runs "Encounters". It is a free in-store program designed for beginners. You could also check the classifieds as dude mentioned above. You can also check out the online tables at RPGTO. Here is some info about that.

frothsof4e.blogspot.com/2012/10/check-ou...

Good luck, welcome to D&D
Sign In to post comments